gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:15:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 480
Total: 480

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Digging For The Truth on the History Channel  (Read 1490 times)
tiggergirl19
« on: January 22, 2007, 07:06:10 AM »

ROFLMAO  If anyone here hasn't seen this show, with the host Josh Bernstein, then their missing another really good guy that's just about as good as Clay is.  I think.  You can watch a marathon of his show today on History Channel in the morning or in the afternoon, and the third season premire is at 9/8 pm.  The season premire is about Atlantis.  You can either buy the 1st season of the show or go to itunes and download the different shows that they have there of it.  It's a very family-friendly show, and it's very educational.  There is a Yahoo! group that I belong to, and it's very informative with upcoming events with him, and I also belong to the Digging For The Truth Yahoo! group that he runs, so I do get e-mails from him.  There is a website to go to if you want to learn more about the show, it is history.com/diggingforthetruth and type it in just like that and you will be taken to the show's website.  Here's a a picture to see what he looks like, if anyone was wondering.  Well, I can't get a picture up but if you go to this website, http://www.joshbernsteingroupies.com/picture_gallery/pub_shots.html  you will see tons of pictures of him.  I think that he's also about the same height that Clay is, but I'm not sure.  He's a twin. bigsmile Clapping

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx