gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:18:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 433
Total: 433

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Critical Mass 17 :: Clay Discussion (aka Is It Summer Yet?)  (Read 224775 times)
claydevotee
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2007, 06:42:33 PM »

PS.   Isn't Josh Groban a David Foster protege'?  If so.....than arrest my frigging case cuz I just dropped my whole piggy bank in a wishing well for Clay.  Everything David touches turns to gold.  I wish....I wish...........!
Yes, he is HIPPY!!!  I'll throw my big jar of loose change into the fountain, as well!!! 

PSS.     Thea    I am keeping you in my prayers, luv.   

Thank you so much , sweetie.  Huggles Huggles  I'm happy to say that as of December 30 of last year I am finished with my chemo.  Purple Banana Purple Banana  I will be starting 7 weeks of radiation on January 22 and then hormone therapy, but as far as I'm concerned, the worst is definitely over!!!!    Cheer!

How is your friend with the bc diagnosis doing????
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2007, 06:45:59 PM »

Pamela wrote:
And things can only go UP from here.
Where's Marilyn? Laughing

YOU RANG?? bigsmile

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
claydevotee
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2007, 06:46:32 PM »

LOL!

I want him to have loads of babies too... LOL!

I'm such a hopeless romantic. HEE!

Me, too SUSY Q!!! Being a "hopeless romantic" rules!!!!!  He so deserves to have a normal family life....Hopefully, he could make up for all of the #$%^ he went through growing up in a dysfunctional family. 
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2007, 06:50:11 PM »

I'm such a hopeless romantic. HEE!

SOMEONE IS CALLING YOU!!!

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2007, 06:51:36 PM »

I want him to have loads of babies too... LOL!

UM, SUSY- THAT IS GENETICALLY AND PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. HOWEVER, I WISH HIM ALL THE CHILDREN HE DESIRES BECOSS I KNOW HE WILL BE A GOOD FATHER GIVEN THE WAY HE IS WITH CHILDREN NOW.

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2007, 07:02:45 PM »

What do I wish for Clay in 2007?
 I think I covered it somewhat in the other thread.

I wish for him to be able to spread his wings and fly-to accomplish what he wants to in his philanthropic endeavors. To be taken seriously by those who now only concentrate on the tawdry and the celebrity aspect of what they profess to know about this man.

I wish for him to find that music and style that will transcend all of the absurdity of ignorance by the media, more especially radio. These songs will garner him accolades in all the right places- including his peers and the new fans,  and the various award givers.

I wish for him to explore other avenues with his talents, including songwriting, movies, television- but not such that he cannot make music and tour for his devoted fans. I wish many sellout venue's, and for many new fans to discover the wonder of Clay Aiken. I wish for international fame also

I wish for him to continue to share what he can with his fans, while still maintaining that of his private life which he deems sacred. Like Susy, I wish for him to find true love, a family, peace of spirit, peace of mind.

I wish for Clay to finally get the pleasure of a very long meet and greet with me.

What? we have to be honest, don't we?

Clay Aiken has so much to offer the world- I want him to be received with open arms. This may not all happen in 2007, but it is my sincere wish that this year will set him on the path to many of these things. As long as it  is what Clay wants also.

ETA- except for the meet and greet- he doesnt KNOW he wants it yet, but he will! bigsmile

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2007, 07:04:25 PM »

WELL, I SEE THAT ONCE AGAIN I READ TOO FAST.   

I AM AGREEING WITH KIM.  THE BIG EVENT WOULD BE FOR CLAY TO GET THE RESPECT HE DESERVES FROM THE INDUSTRY.  BE THAT A MOVIE TITLE SONG, A VOICE OVER FOR DISNEY, ETC.  BUT MOST OF ALL, A KICKASS CD THAT GETS RAVE REVIEWS.

AND THEN,  I WOULD LOVE TO MEET HIM AND TELL HIM HOW THRILLED WE ALL ARE FOR HIM.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2007, 07:11:48 PM »

THEA!!  Huggles Huggles
Glad to hear everything is going well. Have to start powering up for the next tour.

Lets see, I should be able to lose 150 pounds by summer. Ya Think?

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2007, 07:13:15 PM »

I have been thinking about "Clay 2006" and our Roundtable discussion.  Clay really did have a good year.  Clapping

If you could pick just ONE remarkable event for Clay in 2007, what would it be????

OOPS!! Guess I didnt read either- well, the whole post would be remarkable, then.

The music--------accepted and played and rewarded with awards.

clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2007, 07:25:48 PM »

How about if he WRITES a song used as the title song  for a blockbuster OSCAR WINNING movie that then goes on and wins a GRAMMY for SONG OF THE YEAR??!

YUP.. That'll work!!

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2007, 07:33:32 PM »

Thea...

Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping

one down and two to go.....

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2007, 07:34:12 PM »

Pamela wrote:
And things can only go UP from here.
Where's Marilyn? Laughing

Well thank you Sunny! I wondered if anyone was paying attention.  Wink

Hippy, I agree that the remarkable event for 2006 was the AI appearance.  I know...it was just one little snippet of one song. 

BUT...the media fracas was MEGA!  Laughing  Taylor who? 

No offense to Taylor of course, but good grief.  Even before the show aired, the big e-show hoopla was all.about.Clay. 

Not Mary J Blige. Not Prince. Not Toni Braxton.  All exceptional, well known artists themselves.

No, it was Clay all the way baby!  WOO!  Loved it, just for it's outrageousness and WTH? moments.

For 2007, my wish would be a kick ass tour, an amazing CD of well chosen and produced original music, and a radio hit.

That's not too much to ask.  Is it? 

Quote from: Sunny
Sometimes, words are so inadequate. It is better simply to... feel the moment.

The "moment," huh.  Is that what it's called now?  What.
claydevotee
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2007, 07:34:50 PM »

THEA!!   
Glad to hear everything is going well. Have to start powering up for the next tour.

Lets see, I should be able to lose 150 pounds by summer. Ya Think?

Hi, MARILYN!!!  I owe you a PM soon.  Why don't we each lose 75 lbs. by summer--we can do it!!!

How about if he WRITES a song used as the title song  for a blockbuster OSCAR WINNING movie that then goes on and wins a GRAMMY for SONG OF THE YEAR??!
MARION:  Laughing   Clapping Clapping
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2007, 07:40:09 PM »

Thea, I finally saw the Sleigh Ride clack from Merrillville featuring YOU!  My gosh woman.... how did you remain breathing?!?

It was so cute!
claydevotee
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2007, 07:54:22 PM »

Thea, I finally saw the Sleigh Ride clack from Merrillville featuring YOU!  My gosh woman.... how did you remain breathing?!?

It was so cute!

I had a cool, calm and collected Claymaniac named JOHANNA/CLAYHARMONY  sitting next to me to keep me grounded  Wink  .....Plus I can honestly say that I went into an "altered state"  It definitely did not seem real at the time.  A truly unforgettable experience!!!!!    hypnotic hypnotic hypnotic hypnotic hypnotic
grammaof6
SuperFan

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2007, 09:31:23 PM »

I wish for Clay to be incredibly happy, cause if he's happy that makes me happy!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2007, 10:04:00 PM »

I'll bet a radio hit would make him happy too Gramma!  Wink

Tiffany heard 1000D on the radio today.  This is a good thing.

It's a great song for radio, and Clay seems to enjoy singing it.  So, he could go on Letterman and SNL in February and sing it.  Then, it could show up on the soundtrack of some romantic comedy being released on Valentine's Day.

Hey, anything could happen.  Smile

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2007, 01:47:06 AM »

hmmmm, delay in tour, means saving more money to Claytrek, right? Smile   It'll be fun whenever it happens....we'll wait, what else can we do??? bigsmile

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2007, 03:43:27 AM »

In 2007.......his wedding, and I expect an invitation!   bigsmile    What?  I'm a romantic!

Professionally......a new label, a well-known, respected EP who will fight for him, a number one radio hit, a grammy nomination, a fill-in for Jimmy Kimmel (does Jimmy go on vacation?), a new CD with more songs penned by him, a kick-ass tour (where I have front row seats to every concert I attend).   

Actually, all I really want is Clay's happiness in whatever he chooses to do.   

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2007, 04:34:55 AM »

Actually, all I really want is Clay's happiness in whatever he chooses to do. 

Clapping Clapping Clapping

YOU KNOW WHAT, MICKI.  THIS SAYS IT ALL.  AS LONG AS CLAY IS HAPPY, SO AM I.

OF COURSE GOOD SEATS AT A CONCERT WOULDN'T HURT.   bigsmile

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx