gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:19:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 482
Total: 482

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weekly Roundtable Discussion: The Best of 2006!  (Read 8019 times)
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2007, 06:42:53 PM »

This is fun...and here's my response (of course I had to add a few comments, too...in my usual concise fashion...:

1. Best Live Performance:  Clay was so passionate when he sang A Thousand Days at JK show that evening!...it was the first time he was singing live to his fans, after all the !@$#...and he called us 'the devoted' ...oh yes, indeed we are!...and gosh could we feel the love! (and it was really obvious how much he had missed us...it was like he didn't want to stop singing to us!)...that powerful connection between us all was just amazing!

2. Favorite hair or wardrobe:  I loved his hair, and that suit on The View...oo la la ...so sexy!...like the long hair...miss the bangs...

3. Best TV interview:  He was such a riot on the Kimmel show that night...especially after he revealed his Kimmel tatoo and then Kimmel cracked a joke about never would have expected to be 'hooked' up with Clay (my paraphrase)...the way the two of them howled (Clay was doubled up laughing) with laughter...it felt like we were allowed into their living room as they were horsing around...

4. Best press, such as article or radio interview:  that review/article which we all said...??? really gets him...I've forgotten the title...it came out in September I think...

5. Favorite song from ATDW:  Lover All Alone (Oh this is so poignant, so intimate) Everything I Do (I love the pan pipes!), If You Don't Know Me By Now (I love his vibrato on this!)

6. Favorite song from All Is Well: Emmanual, MGUCL

7. Best concert clack: the Bridget banter...how hilarious was that...I just wanted to hug them both!

8. Best quote: Tyra...I think I should sing to you now...the husky quality of his voice...the look in his eyes...oh be still my heart!

9. Favorite Humanitarian effort:  Reading to Mikayla...and the two young gals who fell out of there chairs when they realized he was there!!!

10. Best Honor or Award:  Presidential appointment ...maybe later on in his life he could be the Secretary of Education!

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2007, 07:49:59 PM »

Better late than never....  Wink

Johanna....commenting is good.   Wink  I do that myself from time to time.   Laughing

1. Best Live Performance  A Thousand Days on Kimmel. Can't stop watching it.   Thud!

2. Favorite hair or wardrobe  I LOVE the Clay look on the circuit when his CD was released.  Jeans, shirt hanging out with tie and sport coat.  YEP, that's our Clay, and you gotta love it!!!

3. Best TV interview  Tyra.  I think she loves Clay as much as we do....maybe.   Wink

4. Best press, such as article or radio interview  Any that shows Clay in the light he deserves.

5. Favorite song from ATDW  That changes daily.  Without You, When I See You Smile, A Thousand Days, Here You Come Again, Broken Wings, to name a few...

6. Favorite song from All Is Well  A tie between All is Well and Emmanuel.  I can't stop listening to either one of them, and it is Jan. 13.  Check with me in June.   Wink

7. Best concert clack  Clay talking to Heather and Mack, of course!!! 

8. Best quote  "New people to know and love."  In my siggy.  What a guy!!!

9. Favorite Humanitarian effort - Probably BAF. He is making a difference just where he wants to. 

10. Best Honor or Award - Although I admire them all, I think the Presidential appointment stands out.  It shows that people are paying attention.  Clay is known in circles outside Claymaniacs.   ROFLMAO

That's my story and I'm sticking with it.  Wink
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx