gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:51:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 117
Total: 117

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I'm STILL listening to Christmas Clay. Are you???  (Read 4978 times)
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« on: January 02, 2007, 03:11:25 PM »

I'm STILL listening to Christmas Clay.  Yes....I have MOAM, ATDW, the demos, many live CDs......but I can't stop listening to Clay singing the Christmas songs.  My tree stays up a few more weeks, unlike many of you.   Cmas tree  Mine stays up til mid January.  So it's appropriate to play Christmas Clay.....RIGHT?????

I can't get enough of All is Well and O Come Emmanuel.  Have you EVER heard anything better than that????   Thud!

Just wanted to see if there was anyone else out there who just can't stop listening to these songs.
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 04:28:01 PM »

Woody - I don't have my decorations up anymore but I still can't find myself putting MCWL away just yet.  Who needs it to be Christmas to listen to his heavenly voice.  Not me.  I will be listening to it for quite a while longer.  I am not too proud to admit it. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hugs
Rainey
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 04:35:13 PM »

I HAVE MCWL, All Is Well, AND ATDW ON SHUFFLE AND LISTEN ALL THE TIME.  AND I'M JEWISH.  IT IS THE VOICE.  YOU CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH OF All Is Well.  I THINK I AM GOING TO ADD SOME OTHER DOWNLOADED CD'S TO THE GROUP FROM NAT AND JBT.  THEN I THINK MCWL WILL HAVE TO BE PUT AWAY FOR THE YEAR.

NOT YET.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 04:40:31 PM »

Those are Christmas songs??  bigsmile

I am one of those that will listen to All is Well and MCWL all year round!!

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 06:14:52 PM »

Those are Christmas songs??  bigsmile

I am one of those that will listen to All is Well and MCWL all year round!!
Wow Lori that avie is really making my mind wonder.  Christmas songs or not. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2007, 06:24:33 PM »

MCWL was on in my van today for all my travels, All Is Well was in my walkman bigsmile

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 07:08:19 PM »

You bet!!!!  I have MCWL, All is Well and a CD from last years Christmas concert loaded up in my car.  I have been listening to them since October!

All Is Well and O Emmanuel are definitely MY two favorites too!  My dog's favorite is All is Well! Laughing

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
franniek54
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2007, 07:27:32 PM »

Me too.  All is Well EP over and over again on a loop.  I just don't want to be without that particular song in my life--it's an inspirational masterpiece!  Just thought i would throw in my 2 cents even though i don't know any of you because I have such deep affection for that EP.
ILClaymate
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2007, 10:34:34 PM »

Just thought i would throw in my 2 cents even though i don't know any of you because I have such deep affection for that EP.

Frannie ~ thanks for your 2 cents and everyone's opinions are welcomed and encouraged on any thread whether you know anyone or not.  So keep on a'posting!  bigsmile  Oh and you know me! 

I love Christmas Clay and have been listening to MCWL and his other live concert songs since the beginning of November.  When All Is Well came out I have been listening to that non-stop in my vehicle to and from work.  I've been thinking when to put them away.  I will probably attempt to in a week or so.  I find when I do it makes it more exciting to bring it out at Christmas again...something to look forward to!

Woodster ~ I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with their Christmas decor still up!  I really need to get on that too!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2007, 03:26:01 AM »

Glad to hear you are all still listening, too.  I put ATDW in my player the other day, then switched back.   Wink

wave franniek54!!!  As Clandy said, just jump in and post anywhere you would like!!!  I TOTALLY agree with you that All is Well is an inspirational masterpiece.  I got up in the middle of the night and listened to it again before going back to bed.   bigsmile

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
mpbfclay
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2007, 01:41:44 PM »

I have the Christmas songs mixed in the the others in my i-tunes on my computer at work. There's nothing so bad that listening to that beautiful voice singing in my ears (through my headphones) can't make better.
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2007, 03:40:25 PM »

Just wanted to see if there was anyone else out there who just can't stop listening to these songs.
Woodstock

I'm still listening, Woody!  Not quite as much as I have been for the past 2 months, but I will listen to MCWL throughout the year.  Had to replace my original copy this year.....I guess I wore it out?   Paranoid Smile

Welcome to Claymaniacs, mpbfclaywave  Clay's voice does have a way of soothing the soul.  Smile

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
hotwaxonclay
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2007, 04:55:47 PM »

Paranoid Ummm

I listen to Christmas music all year...

Is that wrong?? 

But I try to stick to the bare minimum such as DSIAFCD, MDYK, and GN. Then once Christmas rolls around (say late October, early November Laughing) I whip out the MCWL and now All Is Well and the live stuff.

I made a mix cd of random songs that are kind of my guilty pleasures...I have Fergilicious, FuteureSex/LoveSounds, and Old school N'Sync lol. But I've been listening to them to try and resist the All Is Well urges Super Happy!!!
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2007, 05:15:55 AM »

Those are Christmas songs??  bigsmile I am one of those who will listen too All is Well and MCWL all year round!!
Me too Lori! I can't bare to put them away until next year! ~Kelly~

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx