gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:22:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 269
Total: 269

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clay on Days of our Lives TODAY! *Spoilers & caps inside*  (Read 14487 times)
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2006, 12:24:54 PM »

Was watching the local news before DOOL.  The woman news anchor signed off with......"Stay tuned for DOOL with a special performance by Clay Aiken".....she was all fangirly.  bigsmile   

I'm not a soapie so I am still puzzled by all the attention Clay's performance has been generating on DOOL.  I was really surprised that the local news did a lead in.  And now, after watching the entire show, anticipating Clay's appearance, (which I thought was really sweet) my curiosity has gotten the best of me and I want to know.....what is the reason that Kayla and Patch have been apart for so long?.......alien abduction?....amnesia?.....kidnapping?  Anyone care to fill a clueless person in?  scratch

quynn

That's really funny!!!

For a non soapie you nailed it.

Kiddnapping and amnesia

ROFLMAO

Thanks, gagran!

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2006, 04:27:44 AM »

Loved Clay on Days!  Love! I don't usually watch that show, but it was such a romantic moment when he sang to Patch and Kayla,  and that was the perfect song, my favorite from his album.  gish I had such a proud feeling watching Clay, he did such a great job.  bigsmile ~Kelly~

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
tiggergirl19
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2007, 03:01:57 AM »

I've started to record anything that has Clay in it and I recorded this so that I can go back and rewatch it again, once the tape's full.  It's also got other stuff on it like the trup vs. Rosie war and some other stuff from the celebrity shows that I like to watch.  I think that any fan of Clay can never have too much of Clay at any time, and the song that he sang was so beautil, and how the show did him singing the somg was so beautifully done.  I think that you can see it and more of it at youtube.com, but I'm not sure.  I saw the behind the scenes thing that Clay did, I think exclusively just for youtube, and it was very cool to watch.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx