gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:24:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 156
Total: 156

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clay on Days of our Lives TODAY! *Spoilers & caps inside*  (Read 14510 times)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2006, 11:05:13 AM »

Patch: "I'm not a crazed fan, I can give you a ride"

Clay: "ok"

So that's where I've been messing up all this time. doh
MICHELE - YOU AND ME BOTH. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  MUST TRY A DIFFERENT TECHNIQUE.  HE SO EASILY SAID YES TO THAT RIDE. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2006, 11:16:04 AM »

HAD TO GO AND WATCH IT AGAIN.  DID I SAY HOW AMAZING HE LOOKED AND SOUNDED.

HECK WITH MUGGING IT UP WITH PATCH, I WOULD BE MUGGING IT UP WITH CLAY.  NO COMPARISON. Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

I LOVE THEY WAY THEY ENDED WITH  SEEING CLAY AND THAT SMILE, HELL I STILL WANT CLAY FOR XMAS.
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2006, 11:39:08 AM »

As my husband said - "two months of anticipation, and 60 seconds of Clay"    Laughing  Yeah - he is right - but he looked and sounded fantastic, and there was STUBBLE  Thud!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2006, 12:00:32 PM »

As my husband said - "two months of anticipation, and 60 seconds of Clay"    Laughing  Yeah - he is right - but he looked and sounded fantastic, and there was STUBBLE  Thud!
YEA FRANKIE BUT THOSE 60 SECONDS WILL LAST A LIFETIME. Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2006, 12:07:18 PM »

Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

I just got done watching the show. 

Lorraine - You know me.  I was  Cry!   too. 

I have been a fan of DOOL for many years.  Let me tell you, the Horton Christmas show is very special.  The fact that they had Clay sing in the background during their flashes of all the family, that is BIG!!!  I mean it.

He sounded wonderful.  I LOVE that song, and he was right on. 

If you didn't get to see it, please download it.  It is worth it. 

Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2006, 01:07:45 PM »

As my husband said - "two months of anticipation, and 60 seconds of Clay"    Laughing  Yeah - he is right - but he looked and sounded fantastic, and there was STUBBLE  Thud!

You know, he was featured for almost 7 and a half minutes!  In soap time, that's HUGE!!  There are regular characters that don't get that much screen time.  Granted, just his voice was heard for part of it, but that is still major.

I agree with Woody, having him as part of the Horton Christmas is a big deal!

I think he was wonderful!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2006, 02:48:03 PM »

LET'S HOPE THEY USE Everything I Have THE WAY THEY USED "COME TO ME" FOR BO AND HOPE.  THEY USED THAT SONG FOR A LLLLLOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGG TIME.

HE LOOKED AND SOUNDED GREAT.  STUBBLE!!!!!!

WHY DON'T SOAP ACTORS EVER AGE?  KAYLA AND PATCH LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME AS THEY DID 20 YEARS AGO WHEN I STOPPED WATCHING DOOL.   

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
claydevotee
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2006, 04:33:44 PM »

You know, he was featured for almost 7 and a half minutes!  In soap time, that's HUGE!!  There are regular characters that don't get that much screen time.  Granted, just his voice was heard for part of it, but that is still major.

I agree, WOODY and HEATHER.  He's hit the big time of the soap opera world being the musical background for the Hortonfest!!!!...Hmmmmm I just had an idea.  Maybe he can be a guest at the "Horton Christmas" next year and hang his own ornament on the tree?????  (Why does that just not sound right....GWENN????  Anybody?????  Paranoid ) Bad Dev... Spank me!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2006, 04:53:38 PM »

THEA-- Clapping Clapping Clapping bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2006, 05:05:40 PM »

I agree, WOODY and HEATHER.  He's hit the big time of the soap opera world being the musical background for the Hortonfest!!!!...Hmmmmm I just had an idea.  Maybe he can be a guest at the "Horton Christmas" next year and hang his own ornament on the tree?????  (Why does that just not sound right....GWENN????  Anybody?????  Paranoid ) Bad Dev... Spank me!
THEA - GOOD IDEA.  I'M SORRY I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT ONE. Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2006, 05:20:52 PM »

DID ANYONE ELSE  NOTICE---THANK YOU MICKI---CLAY'S EYEBROWS?  WHEW.  SOMEONE OVERDID THE PENCIL THERE. Naughty

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2006, 06:23:37 PM »

I HAVE A FEW MORE CAPS... Smile

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2006, 06:45:14 PM »

AND THESE ARE THE LAST 2

NOW THIS ONE, I DID ACCIDENTLY SUPERIMPOSE CLAY ON TOP ON KAYLA, I DON'T KNOW HOW I DID IT , SINCE I AM A NOIVCE ON SCREENCAPS...

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2006, 07:54:35 PM »

Such a pretty song. And he sang it so gently and beautifully. That's the voice I love and admire.

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
claymaiden
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2006, 08:14:49 PM »

He looked great.  He got to talk more than I thought he would.  They played holy night a little before they went to his interance scene too.  The song was perfect.  Just wished they would have kept the camera on him a little more.  Still a beautiful touch for Days. Clapping
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2006, 08:49:22 PM »

OVER AT THE CH THEY ARE GOING ON AND ON ABOUT HOW WONDERFUL AN ACTOR CLAY WAS.  I WOULDN'T GO THAT FAR.  BUT THEN ONE WOMAN SAID---AS AN ACTOR, HE IS A VERY, VERY GOOD SINGER.   bigsmile

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2006, 08:52:52 PM »

OVER AT THE CH THEY ARE GOING ON AND ON ABOUT HOW WONDERFUL AN ACTOR CLAY WAS.  I WOULDN'T GO THAT FAR.  BUT THEN ONE WOMAN SAID---AS AN ACTOR, HE IS A VERY, VERY GOOD SINGER.   bigsmile

GWENN
As Clay might say.... "Owwww." Laughing

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2006, 08:56:34 PM »

Goodness

I'm watvhing right now on Soap Net and the look on the man's face when Steve went to tell him about why they'd been apart for 16 years nearly felled me.

And I'm not a particular fan of this song but how sweet was it and how bbeautiful was Clay?

Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2006, 06:48:15 AM »

Was watching the local news before DOOL.  The woman news anchor signed off with......"Stay tuned for DOOL with a special performance by Clay Aiken".....she was all fangirly.  bigsmile   

I'm not a soapie so I am still puzzled by all the attention Clay's performance has been generating on DOOL.  I was really surprised that the local news did a lead in.  And now, after watching the entire show, anticipating Clay's appearance, (which I thought was really sweet) my curiosity has gotten the best of me and I want to know.....what is the reason that Kayla and Patch have been apart for so long?.......alien abduction?....amnesia?.....kidnapping?  Anyone care to fill a clueless person in?  scratch

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
gagran
Claylicious

« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2006, 07:37:20 AM »

Was watching the local news before DOOL.  The woman news anchor signed off with......"Stay tuned for DOOL with a special performance by Clay Aiken".....she was all fangirly.  bigsmile   

I'm not a soapie so I am still puzzled by all the attention Clay's performance has been generating on DOOL.  I was really surprised that the local news did a lead in.  And now, after watching the entire show, anticipating Clay's appearance, (which I thought was really sweet) my curiosity has gotten the best of me and I want to know.....what is the reason that Kayla and Patch have been apart for so long?.......alien abduction?....amnesia?.....kidnapping?  Anyone care to fill a clueless person in?  scratch

quynn

That's really funny!!!

For a non soapie you nailed it.

Kiddnapping and amnesia

I really admire clay's interest in and knowledge of disability issues. I also admire all his other"assets"!!

In loving memory of my "neighbor" jj
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx