gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:21:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 147
Total: 147

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clay on Days of our Lives TODAY! *Spoilers & caps inside*  (Read 14514 times)
ILClaymate
« on: December 25, 2006, 10:04:22 PM »

Clay will be appearing/performing on Days of our Lives today, Tuesday 12/26/06.  Canadian Clayfans were able to see Clay a day early so there are downloads available at Clackunlimited.com and in the vault at Clayversity.org for those with a key.

Here is a recap of the show from GBB at the CH:

THE CONCERT
Kayla and Steve arrive too late and the manager said they started early because of the storm. She said she’s got all she needs now with Steve back and they dance. The guy tells them they’re closing and Kayla steps into the ladies room first. Clay Aiken walks in asking where his car is to the airport as he doesn’t want to miss his flight. Steve introduces himself, assuring Clay not to be afraid of the patch..he’s not a crazy fan, LOL, and offers him a ride to the airport and his car is right outside. He explains they were late as they read THE STORY to the kids at the hospital. Clay said if you’re late, that’s a great reason. Steve tells Clay to tell him if he’s overstepping, but asks a big favor, explaining his wife is a big fan and they just got back together after 16 years…cue the commercial as Steve explains (apparently). Kayla returns and Steve seats her at a front table. Clay walks out and introduces himself to Kayla. Steve explains they’re driving Clay to the airport and Clay tells Kayla that Scott found a track to one of his songs and he’d like to sing one of his love songs as a gift from Steve to her. He sings the perfect song about a man giving the only thing he can..himself…as they watch lovingly and kiss…the song continues as we join the pub folks as Mimi and Max step aside to hug and kiss as Shawn watches a little jealously…until Belle and Claire join him and he smiles and takes his daughter and holds her…while Sami watches smiling and Lucas and Will join her. Pop Shawn kisses Caroline at the bar and Bonnie pours herself another drink (sigh). Chelsea watches morosely as Nick joins her and puts his arm around her and pulls her in for a hug. Bo and Hope kiss in front of the pub tree as the picture fades and

We RETURN TO THE HORTON HOME as Doug, Julie and Maggie look outside and smile. The camera pans on all the pictures on the mantle…Belle & Shawn, Jack and Jennifer, Sami & Lucas, Doug & Julie, Bo & Hope, Abby and then an old black and white of the Horton original family. Alice holds Tom’s picture and says “Merry Christmas Tom, my darling Tom. Merry Christmas to all those we love near to us far away..the blessings of this day will be with you now and all the days of our lives. As the camera shows her and Tom’s ornaments and the tree angel as we return to Clay finishing his song I CAN ONLY GIVE YOU EVERYTHING I HAVE as he smiles watching Kayla and Steve kissing.

Special thanks to Phillyluvsclay for the caps!

Post here and let us know what you thought about our newest soap hunk!  bigsmile
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 10:43:13 PM »

It all sounds soooo romantic!  And I'm not a romantic.  sigh

Great caps Philly girl! 

I'll be at yet another Christmas festivity involving mass quantities of food at exactly 1 am on Tuesday, so yay for Clack! 

Thanks Clandy!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 02:55:07 AM »

I have my tape in my VCR ready to go, as I tape this show regularly, anyway.  They showed a clip of Steve talking to Clay last Friday at the end of the show....during the On the Next DOOL segment.  He giggles.   bigsmile

But due to a change of plans, I will be here to watch it as it airs.   

Can't wait!!!
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 05:34:31 AM »

I must confess, I broke down at watched the download from the show that aired in Canada on Friday!  Paranoid I know, I'm bad, but I am not sure if I'll be home to watch it today, so I went ahead and watched it last night.  My mom watched it too!   Smile 

Anyway, he looked great and did a great job!  He seemed really natural!  Oh and of course he looked great too!   bigsmile  I'm still looking forward to seeing it on tape either here at my parents or once I get home...it's always good to see it on the big TV! 

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2006, 06:02:17 AM »

I AM SURE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING CLAY SO SOON AS HIS LAST CONCERT.  I WAS PRETTY LUCKY TO GET THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS OFF SO I WILL BE TAPING IT AND WATCHING THE REAL DEAL.

I AM NOT A SOAP OPERA PERSON BUT HECK I HAVE DONE OTHER THINGS THAT I HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE FOR THE LOVE OF CLAY  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

HUGS
RAINEY
ILClaymate
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2006, 08:39:56 AM »

If you happen to miss today's episode on NBC, the SOAP channel will be re-airing the show at a later date.  Note the specifics from annie2053 at CB:

Here are the dates and times of the repeats for the "Days of Our Lives" episode with Clay Aiken scheduled to air on the SOAP channel:

Tuesday 12/26/06 11:00 pm Eastern

Wednesday 12/27/06 10:00 am Eastern

Sunday 12/31/06 8:00 pm Eastern
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2006, 08:58:12 AM »

CLANDY - THANKS.  I KNOW I AM COUNTING DOWN THE MINUTES AS I POST.

HUGS
RAINEY
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2006, 10:07:39 AM »

WELL HERE WE GO.  NOT SURE HOW SOON CLAY WILL BE COMING ON BUT I AM RECORDING IN ONE ROOM AND WILL POP BACK AND FORTH.  YIKES I CANNOT WAIT.

HUGS
RAINEY
ILClaymate
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2006, 10:12:21 AM »

WELL HERE WE GO.  NOT SURE HOW SOON CLAY WILL BE COMING ON BUT I AM RECORDING IN ONE ROOM AND WILL POP BACK AND FORTH.  YIKES I CANNOT WAIT.

HUGS
RAINEY

I think he is on in the last 15 minutes of the show from what I've read.
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2006, 10:12:34 AM »

Thank goodness for Soap Net!

I can catch it tonight at 11 PM!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2006, 10:19:07 AM »

Patch to Kayla:

"So how excited are you to see this Clay Aiken dude?"

BWAH!

lmao lmao

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2006, 10:22:27 AM »

Hmmm...just how do you answer that question?? Laughing

This is daytime TV afterall. Wink

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2006, 10:31:36 AM »

CLANDY - THANKS.  I CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I WATCHED A SOAP OPERA.  TRUST ME IT ISN'T EASY. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  HOW SAD SOME OF THIS IS.

ONWARD AND UPWARD WITH CLAY.

HUGS
RAINEY
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2006, 10:32:12 AM »

Patch to Kayla:

BWAH!

lmao lmao
MICHELE - I THOUGHT THAT WAS PRETTY FUNNY AS WELL.  DUDE CLAY AIKEN. Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2006, 10:35:41 AM »

DOOL Clay Only

DOOL Everything I Have MP3

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2006, 10:44:35 AM »

THEY JUST GAVE US A LITTLE TEASE.  OMG JUST HEARING HIS VOICE IN THE BACKGROUND.  GOD I MISS HIM SO DARN MUCH.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2006, 10:45:09 AM »

MEESA - WOW YOU ARE QUICK WITH THAT CLACK.  THANKS. Huggles
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2006, 10:50:39 AM »

HECK I WANT MY OWN PRIVATE CLAY CONCERT.  I'VE BEEN ALONE FOR 16 YEARS.  DOESN'T THAT DESERVE A PRIVATE CONCERT.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2006, 11:00:29 AM »

OMG Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! - THEY SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST.  HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY HOW MUCH I LOVE MY CLAY. Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love!

MY GOD THE TEARS JUST STARTED TO FALL BUT JUST SEEING HIM AGAIN MADE IT SO WORTHWHILE.

HUGS
RAINEY

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2006, 11:00:40 AM »

Patch: "I'm not a crazed fan, I can give you a ride"

Clay: "ok"

So that's where I've been messing up all this time. doh

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx