gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:30:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 146
Total: 146

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Clay at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center in Charlotte  (Read 106135 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #520 on: December 22, 2006, 07:52:47 PM »

Thanks everyone- it was fun but exhausting- my fingers are tired from clicking all the other boards!!

I have GOT to get on this cellcert stream so I can hear it myself. It would be easier!

Sorry if I didnt respond to people- ah was a postin' fool!

But Clay is SOOOO worth it.

It sounds like he had a blast today!!  And I like the fact that he addresses the issues with us- I bet its good for him to let off steam that way and react to the crap.

And YAYYYY for Heather and Mack! Cannot wait to see THAT clack!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #521 on: December 22, 2006, 07:53:13 PM »

way to go heather and mackenzie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey thea wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #522 on: December 22, 2006, 08:09:55 PM »

Jaymes held up sign behind his head.

Word of day was Tacet.

Clay asked how you get people to go to a concert if they don't want to go. Then he said "Marketing people, write this down!"

(I wonder if it is time to change my custom designation.)

SR, he was conducting the orchestra at the beginning. He kept pointing to one lady with binocs and motioning upwards. One woman on the right hand side and she had a camera and she told him to pose and that cracked him up and he lost his place!

He tricked people and did a giddyup motion when that wasn't the words. He did a shimmy motion at the end.

SLC was taping, Solo said.

People were shouting out and he said this is like Nascar. Fake voice "I love you Clay" and then he pretended to spit

A woman didn't raise her hand and he said "you didn't raise your hand" and she said "well, then I have to stay 15 minutes after class." Clay said "is that a punishment for me or for you."

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #523 on: December 22, 2006, 08:12:15 PM »

txwriter from CV who was at the show
Yes he did remove his jacket after TFN. He said whenever he's on tour he gains weight. He wasn't dancing when he came on, but he did direct the orchestra during one of the songs. Can't remember which one, but it was very cute. I would guesstimate that about 75-80% of the audience raised their hands when he asked who had been to a Clay Aiken show
During the opening banter Clay mentioned that he had made EW's list of top 5 albums for 2006. Of course the audience clapped. Then he told us it was the list of the top worst albums. He paced the stage shaking his head. Mentioned that Paris Hilton and Kevin Federline were also on the list. When the audience expressed dismay. he said. "It's okay, I can handle it, I'm medicated

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #524 on: December 22, 2006, 08:12:57 PM »

awww thats soooooooo cute!!!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #525 on: December 22, 2006, 08:15:22 PM »

That is so exciting for Heather and Mack. I bet they are on cloud nine. Can't wait to hear from them and to see clack on that moment. Yay for our friends. 

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #526 on: December 22, 2006, 08:17:38 PM »

That is so exciting for Heather and Mack. I bet they are on cloud nine. Can't wait to hear from them and to see clack on that moment. Yay for our friends. 

I know it should be awesome im always on cloud nine everytime i am with brett!!!

oh by the way thats a gentlemens club down here in tulsa (just to let you know) HAHAHA

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #527 on: December 22, 2006, 08:31:17 PM »

Hey all!

It is we, Tacet Twin #1 reporting in!  Tonight was quite interesting for Mackenzie and I to say the least!  We certainly didn't go to the concert thinking we would talk to Clay, but we both did get the chance!

I don't have a lot of time on this computer, so I'll give you a detailed report either later tonight or tomorrow. 

Just wanted to let you know it was us for sure!   bigsmile

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #528 on: December 22, 2006, 08:32:56 PM »

hey lucky duck!!!! LOL

had fun!!!

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you and he also said something about brett  Super Happy!!!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #529 on: December 22, 2006, 08:40:05 PM »

I'm on the phone with Barbara and Jerome just came out to organize them. He is coming out to shake hands. He is not gone. He is there! Security was concerned about people blocking the sidewalks but Jerome said unlike me they don't know you guys. Clay really wants to do this, he said.
'They' is Venue Security! He is coming. He is still in his suit and he has one policeman or 1 venue security and Jerome with him. He walked to the end of the line and came back very quickly. He is gone.

ILClaymate
« Reply #530 on: December 22, 2006, 08:44:14 PM »

TacetTwin#1!  Ha...another nickname (as if you don't have enough!)!!!  Good to hear from you and can't wait to hear your full report. 

ETA:  Marilyn ~ thanks SOOOO much for all your 'clicking' and pulling of reports tonight!  It was GREATLY appreciated!  pouncy  You did GREAT!
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #531 on: December 22, 2006, 08:47:49 PM »

Okay, let's try this again.  The computer at the hotel where Sunny and Michelle are staying has a 10 minute time limit and then it reboots!   

So anyway, Clay brought Jaymes out with the Word of the Day which was "Tacet" and immediately Mackenzie looked at me and said silent, it means silent.  I told her to raise her hand and she said no, so I told her I would do it.  I raised my hand and didn't say a word and Clay called on me.  He asked my name, I told him, he asked me where I was from, I said Southern Pines, he said that I came a long way for the show and then he asked how long it took me to get there.  I told him an hour and 45 minutes.  He then asked what I do and I told him that I plan golf tournaments.  He started to repeat that I play and then quickly changed it to plan golf tournaments.  He then said that I must not have any musical knowledge then.  I said he was right, but that my friend did.  Clay then said was she ashamed to stand up and I said yeah, I guess.  He then made Mackenzie stand up, say her name and where she was from.  He asked how she had musical knowledge and she said that she plays in an orchestra.  Then he said that it was just not fair because he needed someone to make fun of first.  He went and tried to find someone else who was in the 3rd balcony and the guys name was Jackie from Kentucky.  He told Clay it meant "Get 'r done".  He finally came back and asked Mackenzie what it meant.  She told him "don't play" and then he had Jesse and the orchestra demonstrate it.  They were SILENT!!   

It was quite the surreal experience!  We both sat through MDYK and we couldn't believe that it had happened to us!  Needless to say we had a great time and it was exciting that he actually talked to us!

If I forgot anything, we fill in the blanks later!!   bigsmile

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #532 on: December 22, 2006, 08:53:35 PM »

HEATHER AND MACKENZIE- WHAT A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE. CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING NOTICED.!!

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #533 on: December 22, 2006, 09:30:07 PM »

To update: Heather and Mack are still floating in their Clay Fog. Baby Dust   bigsmile

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #534 on: December 22, 2006, 09:37:02 PM »

The hair was nice.  bigsmile

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
ILClaymate
« Reply #535 on: December 22, 2006, 10:08:08 PM »

SunnyD and Michelle ~ thanks for the updates and reviews.  Laughing

Here are some pics from tonight thanks to All4Clay.  Please do not post at OFC.

Clickable....

mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #536 on: December 22, 2006, 11:18:58 PM »

Hello my wonderful Clay family....

I had a beautiful evening.....

The posts are true... I know that "tacet" means "don't play" and that got me a discussion with Ay Claiken. Well, thanks in part to my tacet twin... I don't know what happened to me. It was like, I knew the word but I couldn't make myself raise my hand and stand up and say it.... I've never been too fan girliee but tonight, well, I was....... I also got nervous after I told him the answer, I mean... I knew it was right but still I was all

When Ay Claiken started saying my name and all that jazz, I admit,  it was freakin hot

I need to find an MP3 of that.... "What does it mean Mackenzie?"

ahhhhh with that, I will drift off to dreamland....maybe i'll make sense in the morning. It's doubtful... LUVS!!!

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #537 on: December 23, 2006, 03:43:32 AM »

I became ill last night so I was bummed that I couldn't stay for the cellcert:

Now, I am sorry I didn't tough it out!

Heather and Mack- You both have been there from the beginning of this Clay fandom! You have traveled and met and made friends..and one of you, even better than a friend, once. You have each had changes in your lives..busy, busy lives and yet still find time to check in when you can and continue to enjoy Clay!

Sunny and Moonshot- You also, both, have been such supportive fans of Clay..add information and your two cents when you can. You have also been there from the beginning.

I am so very happy that you all not only were able to attend, but that two of you were the "Chosen ones" by Clay! I hope that Clay can somehow always be a little part of your lives that bring you happiness.

It amazes me the number of personal experiences fans from this "little" site have been a part of. I think it is so awesome, and someday, if the time is right and the place is right..I will get one too.

Until then- I will live vicariously through all of you!

Thanks for the cellcert Marilyn and picture contributors, and I guess, a "Thanks" to Clay for inviting us all.

Safe travels to all and Merry Christmas!

Lora
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #538 on: December 23, 2006, 04:21:43 AM »

LORA - HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER.  IT SURE WAS A HOT TIME IN CHARLOTTE LAST NIGHT.

HEATHER & MACK - I AM SO HAPPY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU.  WE JUST KNEW ON THE CELLCERT IT WAS AND NOW YOU HAVE CONFIRMED YOU.  WHAT A WAY TO SAY "MERRY CHRISTMAS"  I AM SURE BOTH OF YOU ARE ON CLOUD 9.  YOU BOTH DESERVE IT.

HUGS
RAINEY
lmatheson
Claymation

« Reply #539 on: December 23, 2006, 06:35:40 AM »

CLAY.....................CLAY..............CLAY.......I can't believe the effect of that young man on people. I remember on Ryan Seacrest interview with LK sometime ago, LK asked seacrest something about Clay and his answer was "you've got to meet Clay in person to really apreciate him, he is a really really nice guy and very funny".... may be not word for word but my point is Clay at that young age has a power to mesmerize people . When I saw him in CA. on his first tour with AI group I was speechless and  I was miles away from him. Just the fact that I was in the same building with him was glorious enough. Heather and Mack you are so lucky what a nice christmas .   
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx