gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:11:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 271
Total: 271

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Clay at the Moran Theater in Jacksonville, FL  (Read 83467 times)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #400 on: December 21, 2006, 07:12:09 PM »

Jerome's collecting gifts from fans.

Awwwwwwwwwww isn't it amazing how much we all love Clay?

I got Taylor's CD today and it doesn't strike any kind of chord with me.... I mean it's good but Clay just wraps you in warmth and soul!!!
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT.  THERE WILL NEVER EVER BE ANOTHER CLAY AIKEN.
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #401 on: December 21, 2006, 07:12:27 PM »

Oh, I wonder the reason for not having All Is Well!

Those time restraints have been annoying  . . . . but the FLASHING cameras are so RUDE!

I wonder if we will find out what happened!

Now  . . . . Clay is heading home to N.C.!  

To all who will see him  . . .  Clapping Clapping  

To the rest of us  . . . we will gather here for the next two nights!  

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #402 on: December 21, 2006, 07:13:13 PM »

Heather and Meesa, thanks for the cellcert. You are wonderful. Heather have a great time tomorrow night.

Rainey, so glad you got a cellcert.  Huggles

Goodnight everyone. I should be here tomorrow night.

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #403 on: December 21, 2006, 07:13:41 PM »

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR A FUN EVENING.  I HAVE GOT TO RUN NOW AND FINISH GETTING THIS HOUSE IN ORDER. 

MY TURN IS FINALLY COMING SATURDAY NIGHT AND I WILL HAVE COMPANY TOMORROW NIGHT SO I WON'T SEE ALL OF YOU FOR THE REST OF THE CELLCERTS.  IN FACT I MAY NOT GET A CHANCE TO GET BACK UNTIL TUESDAY AFTERNOON. 

IN CASE I CAN'T GET BACK I WANT TO WISH EVERYONE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR FILLED WITH LOTS OF CLAY.

:tree2        Cmas tree               merry xmas            Cmas tree         :tree2

LUV YA ALL
BARBARA
BARB - THE SAME TO YOU MY FRIEND.  PLEASE ENJOY OUR CLAY LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER ENJOYED HIM BEFORE.  EACH AND EVERY MINUTE.  MERRY CHRISTMAS. merry xmas
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #404 on: December 21, 2006, 07:14:26 PM »

WHOOO HOO clay is going back home and singing WOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM and I WISH HE WILL COME TO OKLAHOMA SOME TIME!!!

OH WILL COME TO OKLAHOMA AND MEET THE LIL PARTY GIRL AND SEE CLAY???

nice kristie Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #405 on: December 21, 2006, 07:14:28 PM »

Oh, I wonder the reason for not having All Is Well!

Those time restraints have been annoying  . . . . but the FLASHING cameras are so RUDE!

I wonder if we will find out what happened!

Now  . . . . Clay is heading home to N.C.!   

To all who will see him  . . .  Clapping Clapping 

To the rest of us  . . . we will gather here for the next two nights! 

WE SURE WILL BARB.  OUR VERY LAST TWO CONCERTS.  DO I CRY NOW. Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #406 on: December 21, 2006, 07:14:34 PM »

Great job Heather! Have fun tomorrow night.  Huggles

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #407 on: December 21, 2006, 07:15:22 PM »

have fun tomorrow heather!!!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #408 on: December 21, 2006, 07:21:13 PM »

DUDE WHERES EVERYONE???????????????

IM STILL HYPER AND READY FOR PARTY!! and omgosh my fav song came on "GOODBYE" from CHRIS BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #409 on: December 21, 2006, 07:31:04 PM »

JUST GOT A CALL FROM FRANKIE.  THEY ARE WAITING IN THIS LINE OF ABOUT 300 PLUS PEOPLE.  JEROME IS PUTTING THEM IN SINGLE FILE.   ABOUT 3 BLOCKS LONG.  SHE SAID IT WAS STARTING TO POUR BUT SHE DIDN'T CARE.  HUBBY IS RIGHT WITH HER.  IT LOOKS LIKE THEY WILL WALK UP TO CLAY INSTEAD OF HIM COMING TO THEM BECAUSE IT IS RAINING VERY HARD.  SHE WILL POST EVEN IF IT IS 4:00 AM IN THE MORNING.  GOD LOVE HER BUT I WOULD BE RIGHT THERE WITH HER.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #410 on: December 21, 2006, 07:33:00 PM »

AWWWWWWWW that is soooo awesome...if i was there my parents be like lets go and i be like NO LOL!!!

hey rainey wave

"you'll find a shortie like mine"

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #411 on: December 21, 2006, 07:49:01 PM »

Frankie just called me and I spoke with Elaine (our mutual friend) as well. Frankie's calls didn't go through during the concert for some reason, but now I see a missed call from Elaine on my cell. This was right before Frankie called. She must have called when I went into the other room.

They are waiting in the rain for Clay. Jerome just walked by them.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #412 on: December 21, 2006, 07:57:58 PM »

hey meesa wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #413 on: December 21, 2006, 08:56:25 PM »

wave wave wave

Well, I just touched Our Honey - God love him, he came out in bad weather to touch everybody in a line that stretched from the bus, all the way down the block, around the corner, and down that side of the block. Lewis said 300-400 fans - I think more. His hands were firm, dry, and warm  Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

The concert - It was worth every minute of the 14 hours we drove to get here, and every minute of the 14 hours we will drive in the rain to get home tomorrow. He was wonderful - so funny and warm, and his voice was wonderful. I do not know why he did not sing all is well - I only saw one flash, and it was before Clay came out - someone took a picture of the childrens' choir as they took a bow - probably a parent.

Jerome prowled the audience, and leaned over Lewis to tell the woman next to me to stop videoing - nothing was said about cell phones - except to put them on silence - or still cameras.

One man stood up during the word of the night - Clay asked him where he worked - he said that he was un employed right now - that his wife wqs a nurse and thqt she supported the family - he asked Clay to shake her hand - Clay said "that is not going to happen" - in a joking way. Later Jerome came in the m iddle of a song and got their names. I think Clay met with them after the concert!!!!

Lewis, of course knew nothing about the concert - he had only gotten to see last year with the JNT2 play/concert. I enjoyed watching him see funny Clay for the first time - he laughed out loud a lot. I also sat there and thought about how liucky I am. Lewis sat through the whole conceert holding his cell phone so that ClayObsessed could hear - I am a lucky woman  Cry!

Clay looked  FABULOUS dark brown suit with light stripes - no tie - darke brown (almost burgandy) shirt - silver necklace - hair a little shorter than it has been - clean shaven - if there is a God, there will be clack!!!!! Lewis took pictures - I was too busy  Thud!

Waiting at the buses was so much fun!!!!! There were memebers of the Lousiana Club, the Kansas City Club, and lots of new people who were all crazy enough to stick it out, even when the rain started (no umbrellas!). It stopped in time for Clay to walk the line!!!!!!!

I'm sure I will remember more, but I will not have time to post when I get home - the kids will be at our house early Saturday morning for Christmas - just a few hours after we get home!!! Thank goodness everything is wrapped, and the food is ready to cook!!!

I watched the concert mostly thru Lewis' good binoculars. I thought that Clay was not wearing makeup - those in the pit said I was right! With the binoculars, I could see the beautiful color of his eyes - they just glow, as always - I love him for his looks, his voice, and for his heart - what a great Christmas present this concert was!!!!!

I am sorry for the typos  - I cannot type on this laptop!!!!!! I will post more as I can!!!!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #414 on: December 21, 2006, 08:57:38 PM »

HEYY LUCKY DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats up?

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #415 on: December 21, 2006, 09:00:28 PM »

Diane/aikenangel just came to our room and said that Mary, Jessie, and Jamie are downstairs in the hotel bar - Clay stqyed here (the Omni) last night -Diane thinks Clay is still here!!!!    Thud!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #416 on: December 21, 2006, 09:01:13 PM »

wow thats pretty awesome and lucky too!!!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #417 on: December 21, 2006, 09:21:29 PM »

Frankie- I am so happy for you that you got to be touched by Clay, had a great time at the concert, and staying in the same hotel as Clay.
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #418 on: December 21, 2006, 09:24:01 PM »

frankie- you are so lucky but im glad you had fun and so did we!!!!  Super Happy!!!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #419 on: December 22, 2006, 02:30:16 AM »

FRANKIE - I KNEW YOU WOULD DO IT.  GOD LOVE YOU.  YOU DESERVE IT AND ALL I CAN SAY IS WHAT A GUY.  HE IS REALLY SHOWING HIS FANS THE LOVE.  I JUST GOT UP AND I HAD TO COME HERE FIRST AND SEE YOUR POST AS I TOLD YOU I WOULD.  CLAY MENTIONED HE WAS STAYING AT THE HOTEL ACROSS THE STREET AND THAT WAS YOURS.  MAYBE YOU WILL SEE HIM BEFORE YOU LEAVE IN THE MORNING.  CANT WAIT TO SEE PICS.  THANK YOU AGAIN FOR GIVING ME A CELLCERT.  IT MEANT A LOT.  MERRY CHRISTMAS AND I KNOW YOU ALREADY RECEIVED YOUR XMAS GIFT.  YIKES YOU ARE SO LUCKY.  LOVE YOU FRANKIE. Huggles

HUGS
RAINEY
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx