gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:13:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 447
Total: 447

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Clay at the Count Basie Theatre in Red Bank, NJ  (Read 77325 times)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2006, 05:45:07 PM »

I'm on Alltel too, Frankie. You can call me and the minutes don't count anytime you want! Free mobile to mobile.  bigsmile

Someone said something about Clay and the conductor said "he's coming".
ALRIGHT BRING HIM ON.
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2006, 05:45:29 PM »

Hi all wave wish I could stay tonight, have company here right now.  Wanted to say hello, enjoy the cellcert, and our turn is finally coming on Monday Purple Banana Can't wait to see him Super Happy!!! most of the gals in the RTM will be there!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! bigsmile Clapping
Maybe I can sneak down in a bit Wink

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #82 on: December 16, 2006, 05:46:08 PM »

Me too Rainy.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2006, 05:46:37 PM »

HI SHARON - WE ARE ALL JUST PATIENTLY WAITING FOR OUR HONEY.  HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH YOUR COMPANY BUT I BET YOU WOULD RATHER BE HERE WITH US.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #84 on: December 16, 2006, 05:47:32 PM »

HOW CAN ANYONE NOT LOVE THIS MAN.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2006, 05:47:40 PM »

Hey Sharon. Can't wait to hear all about Detriot with Clay and the red Thongers. Have a wonderful time.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #86 on: December 16, 2006, 05:48:33 PM »

SHARON - HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME ON MONDAY GETTING CLAYED.  I WISH I HAD ONE MORE TIME SEEING HIM BUT IT ISN'T MEANT TO BE.  I WILL JUST HAVE TO DO CELLCERTS.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2006, 05:48:45 PM »

I Love! him more everyday.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2006, 05:49:09 PM »

Intermission

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2006, 05:49:45 PM »

GLORY - YOU GOT THAT RIGHT -- IT IS FUN

LORRAINE -  I DON'T MIND IT EITHER.  I'VE BEEN BY MYSELF FOR SO LONG NOW THAT I WOULD HAVE A HARD TIME BECAUSE I HAVE BECOME SO DARN INDEPENDENT.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2006, 05:49:49 PM »

DID YOU GUYS SEE A PIC OF JULIA DEMATTO WHEN SHE WAS AT THE CONCERT THE OTHER NIGHT HERE IN CT.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2006, 05:50:28 PM »

Rainy- I wish I could see his last show. I'm sure his family and friends will be there and it will be a special night. You are lucky Barb you live in NC.  Smile

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2006, 05:50:47 PM »

Glory - I'm so happy about the baby

Tiffany - i still have your # from Atlanta - Meesa - I will have to check to see if I have yours (with the business, we have unlimited minutes!  Purple Banana ) Just wish we had decent service - the bad thing is, the concert will be so loud that I probably won't be able to tell if anyone is on the line or not - at least I couldn't in Atlanta - I could only check to see if anyone was there during intermissions.

I have the pantry straightened out - now, if the grandchildren open the door, nothing will fall on them!  Clapping Laughing

I can't believe how quickly this Tour has gone - hard to believe that next week is the last week. I hope the rumour we heard about Clay's next Tour starting around Valentine's Day is correct! (That would be really soon after this one, though!)

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #93 on: December 16, 2006, 05:51:03 PM »

BARB - GEE TOO BAD WE DIDN'T LIVE CLOSER WE COULD HANG TOGETHER.  ME, YOU AND CLAY.

AI REWIND IS A REPEAT.   WHEN ARE THEY GETTING TO AI2.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2006, 05:51:18 PM »

DO PEOPLE REALLY HAVE LIVES ALL I DO IS WORK  COME HOME AND WORK SOME MORE I WANNA SEE CLAY.AND HAVE SOME FUN DO YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN I AM GOING NEXT TOUR.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #95 on: December 16, 2006, 05:51:32 PM »

Julia looks beautiful. You all look great in that pic with her too.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2006, 05:52:14 PM »

HI SHARON - WE ARE ALL JUST PATIENTLY WAITING FOR OUR HONEY.  HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH YOUR COMPANY BUT I BET YOU WOULD RATHER BE HERE WITH US.

Should I just tell them to carry on without me??? lmao lmao Wink

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2006, 05:53:04 PM »

Hey Sharon. Can't wait to hear all about Detriot with Clay and the red Thongers. Have a wonderful time.

Thanks Tiff, we are so excited Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Huggles

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2006, 05:54:23 PM »

Glory - as I told Boca this week - we really, really, need another Claymaniac Social - I could take a week or so of just talking to all of you and watching Clay DVDs.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #99 on: December 16, 2006, 05:54:59 PM »

I have no life Glory.  Laughing I'm here mostly all day.

Yeah Frankie. I could hear you talk last year but I know it was hard for you to hear me. Whatever works. I can just listen or talk to me after the show is over.

Can't believe this tour went by fast too.

I remember that too. Clay said Feb or March. Fingers Crossed

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx