gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 04:03:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 116
Total: 116

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Clay at the Count Basie Theatre in Red Bank, NJ  (Read 77073 times)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #400 on: December 16, 2006, 07:53:06 PM »

I DON'T KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT VERTIGO BUT I WONDER WHY THOSE ANTIBIOTICS AREN'T HELPING HIS EAR INFECTION.
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #401 on: December 16, 2006, 07:53:22 PM »

Lots of flashes.

OK, that pisses me off.   ROYALLY.

What is wrong with those idiots? 

ETA: Lorraine, even if the meds are working, the flashes would make the dizziness unbearable.  I repeat, IDIOTS.
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #402 on: December 16, 2006, 07:53:37 PM »

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO BROUGHT US THE CELLCERT AND THE PICTURES TONIGHT.  

I HAD A GREAT TIME TONIGHT -- NOTHING LIKE BEING WITH CLAY FRIENDS.

HOPE CLAY WILL REST AND TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF AND FEEL BETTER SOOOOOON.  

BUSY DAY TOMORROW BUT I'LL BE BACK TO SEE WHAT THE LATEST WORD IS ON CLAY THEN I'LL HAVE TO DO MORE CHRISTMAS STUFF AND CLEAN HOUSE.  

BE BACK MONDAY NIGHT AND I SURE HOPE CLAY WILL BE TOO.

EVERYONE HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND A GREAT DAY TOMORROW.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #403 on: December 16, 2006, 07:53:53 PM »

Lots of flashes.

I don't know. It makes me really mad.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #404 on: December 16, 2006, 07:54:35 PM »

Chris: took lots of Clack. Had Tasapio's camera and never put it down. Unbelievable hair. She's speechless, took her breath away. High Res pics and will be absolutely wonderful.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #405 on: December 16, 2006, 07:54:41 PM »

Lots of flashes.

I agree Pamela. They won't quit it.  If you love and care about Clay, STOP THAT!!!!!

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #406 on: December 16, 2006, 07:55:12 PM »

THANK YOU MEESA AND LORRAINE FOR THIS CELLCERT!!

CLANDY THANKS FOR THE PICS!! Thud!

AND I'M PRAYING FOR CLAY... Huggles

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #407 on: December 16, 2006, 07:57:51 PM »

I REMEMBER LAST YEAR THAT HE DID NOT DO AN ENCORE AT SOME SHOWS BECAUSE OF TOO MANY FLASHES.   

WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN.  HE IS SO GENEROUS IT LOOKS LIKE PEOPLE WOULD AT LEAST HONOR HIS WISHES.  IN THE END WE WILL PROBABLY ALL SUFFER FOR IT.

OK, NOW I'M GONE

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #408 on: December 16, 2006, 07:58:13 PM »

When the very people who "claim" to "love" you treat you with total disrespect by being indifferent to your wishes - wishes that are not unreasonable, and in fact, are mandated due to your own health.... just UGH.  Clay must feel like he's in some kind of bizarro world alternate universe sometimes.

Anyhoo....thanks a million for the cellcert Meesa! You da bomb.

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #409 on: December 16, 2006, 08:02:15 PM »

PAMELA - THANKS AND HOW TRUE THAT SOME OF THESE SO-CALLED FANS ARE TRUELY IDIOTS.  ONE THING ON THEIR MIND AND THAT IS TO GET THOSE DAM PICTURES. 

GOOD NIGHT AND THANKS AGAIN FOR A WONDERFUL NIGHT.

CLAY GET BETTER SWEETIE.  WE LOVE YOU AND PRAY FOR YOU.

HUGS
RAINEY
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #410 on: December 16, 2006, 08:46:14 PM »

THIS WAS POSTED AT THE CLACKHOUSE

Butterflyshine called back:

Clay just came out with Jamie holding him up. He had his hand on the bus along the way to the door. Jerome pushed his elbow up to help Clay get up the steps of the bus. BFS said he looked nauseous. He was smiling at the fans. She wanted us to be sure to know that he was not at death's door, just pretty nauseous and has a bad ear infection and dizzy.

More from BFS:

Quote:
BFS said that people were flashing him even though he was wincing and obviously in pain from them. He even had the spotlight on him turned off because the light was hurting his eyes
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #411 on: December 16, 2006, 09:14:12 PM »

When the very people who "claim" to "love" you treat you with total disrespect by being indifferent to your wishes - wishes that are not unreasonable, and in fact, are mandated due to your own health.... just UGH.  Clay must feel like he's in some kind of bizarro world alternate universe sometimes.

I just don't get it. Poor Clay. sad

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #412 on: December 16, 2006, 09:14:43 PM »

Those who used their flash should be ashamed of themselves.  You do have to wonder what their motive is for continuing to flash when they must know they are the cause of the problem.  If I didn't know better, I'd think they were doing it intentionally. 

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #413 on: December 16, 2006, 09:20:49 PM »

Those who used their flash should be ashamed of themselves.  You do have to wonder what their motive is for continuing to flash when they must know they are the cause of the problem.  If I didn't know better, I'd think they were doing it intentionally. 

PAMELA, I WAS THINKING ABOUT THAT TOO, PERHAPS SOME OF THE FLASHERS ARE NOT INTERNET SAVVY FANS, THE WORD HAS TO GET OUT....
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #414 on: December 16, 2006, 09:31:10 PM »

They really can't all be stubborn and refuse to believe their flashing causes a problem. Or can they? I know there have been a lot of first-timers at these shows, but it's just ridiculous, ignorant and disrespectful to disobey the rules set forth. UGH!

Enough venting ... I sure hope Clay feels better soon! Huggles G'night!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
ILClaymate
« Reply #415 on: December 16, 2006, 09:46:14 PM »

These flashers are getting way out of hand again.  I noticed several but not ALOT at the 2nd concert in Merrillville.  I guess if we want pics and not have a ban put on all cameras, ClayNation is going to have to walk around with the black tape again.  The word has to get out.  Its great that there are first timers there and maybe Clay can add that to his routine about those never being at a concert before.  TURN OFF YOUR FLASH or those Claymates around you will attack you!  Naughty
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #416 on: December 16, 2006, 10:05:14 PM »

HEY !!SUSY AND I JUST GOT BACK TO THE HOTEL AFTER HAVING A LIGHT SNACK AT THE DINER WITH SOME FOLKS FROM CLAYVERSITY
YES- I HAD CHILI CHEESE FRIES AND A STRAWBERRY SHAKE AND SUSY HAD CHEESE FRIES WITH GRAVY AND AN EGG CREAM

LETS SEE- WE WILL HAVE TO STAY UP ANOTHER 3 HOURS TO DIGEST PROPERLY

THE CONCERT: CLAY WAS MAGNIFICENT AS USUAL. THE MAN PUSHES THE ENVELOPE WITH THESE CONCERTS WHEN HE IS NOT FEELING WELL. HE STARTED OUT STRONG BUT YOU COULD SEE HIM WINCING AND ROLLING HIS EYES TOWARD THE MIDDLE OF THE CONCERT. HE DID HAVE THEM TURN UP THE HOUSELIGHTS AS USUAL, AND TURN THE SPOTLIGHT RIGHT OFF. HE ALMOST GROANED IN RELIEF WHEN THEY FINALLY DID THAT. DURING OCOCE YOU COULD SEE HIM REACH BEHIND TO HOLD ONTO THE STOOL TO KEEP HIS BALANCE. THE BOY WAS SURELY HURTING- YOU COULD SEE THE PAIN FROM THE EAR WHICH HE KEPT SORT OF TUGGING OR MOVING HIS JAW. DURING DSIAFCD WE SAW HIM DO A COUPLE OF MISSTEPS, STUMBLING A LITTLE. HE ACTUALLY DROPPED ONTO THE STOOL AT THE END. AND WHEN HE WALKED OFF THE STAGE, HE WASNT WALKING STRAIGHT. HE DID RIGHT IN NOT CONTINUING. HE NEEDS HIS REST.

BUT LET ME SAY, HIS VOICE WAS STILL OUTSTANDING. HE STILL JOKED WITH THE AUDIENCE.
WE DID HELP HIM A LITTLE. ON SLEIGH RIDE, WHEN IT CAME TO THE GIDDY UP PART, HE SOLICITED ASSISTANCE FROM SOMEONE IN THE AUDIENCE...........MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! EVERY SINGLE GIDDYUP HE POINTED TO ME TO DO, AND HE GAVE ME A THUMBS UP.. OML IT WAS GREAT!!!

HE MADE EYE CONTACT AND SMILED A LOT AT SUSY AND ME. SUSY WAS TRYING TO TAKE PICTURES- DEFINITELY WITHOUT THE FLASH, AND HE NOTICED BECAUSE HE KEPT COMING BACK AND ALMOST POSING FOR THE PICS. 
BUTTERFLYSHINE WAS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME AND SHE ENGAGED HIM IN CONVERSATION A LOT.

HE SURE GAVE US OUR MONEY'S WORTH, WITH THE FANTABULOUS VOICE AND THE JOKES. AFTER HE SAW HOW MANY PEOPLE WENT TO NUMEROUS CHRISTMAS CONCERTS THIS YEAR, HE SAID HE HAD AN EXTRA EIGHTEEN WHEELER AND HE WOULD LOAD US IN AND TAKE HIM WITH HIM

I YELLED 'AS LONG AS YOU FEED US!!"" BUT I DONT THINK HE HEARD.

BUT- HE WAS FUNNY AS HECK, HE HAD US ROLLING OFF OUR SEATS.

GOTTA RUN BECAUSE MY TIME IS LIMITED HERE-WILL POST MORE WHEN I GET HOME

BTW SUSY RECORDED DSIAFCD ON HER CAMERA AND OCOCE- SHE WILL POST IT WHEN SHE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
ILClaymate
« Reply #417 on: December 16, 2006, 10:14:08 PM »

Marilyn ~ thanks for reporting in!  I'm also glad he didn't push himself to sing All Is Well when he wasn't feeling good.  How exciting that you were the 'giddy-up' girl! 

Here are some pics...(clickable)

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #418 on: December 17, 2006, 05:28:51 AM »

MARILYN - THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO POST.  THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR GIVING ME A CELLCERT. Big Hug!  I DID NOT EXPECT THAT.  I COULD HEAR YOU LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY AND I KNEW WHOEVER CLAY WAS TALKING TO (WHICH I WAS HOPING IT WAS YOU OR SUZIE) WAS CLOSE BY.  I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT CLAY AFTERWARDS THAT I HAD A HARD TIME SLEEPING.  SURE HOPE HE CAN REST UP AND THOSE IDIOTS (NOT REAL FANS) REALIZE BY USING THEIR FLASHES WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO OUR CLAY.  DRIVE SAFELY HOME AND AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH. Huggles

CLANDY - AS ALWAYS HE LOOKS AMAZING.  MY PHOTOBUCKET IS ON OVERLOAD. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

HUGS
RAINEY
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #419 on: December 17, 2006, 06:12:05 AM »

I was at the Red Bank show last night, and first let me say, I've never seen such strength and determination in any man, ever!!   Even from the very start of the show, you could tell he wasn't feeling 100%.  He even mentioned at one time that he had a headache (looked like a migraine to me, as I get them quite often).  He walked out a little slower, but on his own.  He walked back and fourth across the stage, but not in his usual "peppy" way.  His voice was amazing, and of course he was beautiful to look at!!!  The banter was funnier than I've ever heard it, but he did ask the venue to take the spot off him whenever he talked.  The lights were really bothering him.  Towards the middle of the show, you saw him stay pretty close to the stool.  He pretty much had one hand on it whenever he was standing, and you could tell he was struggling with many of the last songs.  When he sat, he clutched the stool.  He tugged at his ear alot.   A few times, it looked like he stumbled, especially when he walked off after DSIAFCD.  It was so painful to watch!  I kept grabbing poor Jill's arm, and she kept assuring me that he would be fine, but at the end, I'm not so sure she even believed it.  I kept praying, Oh God, please don't let him fall!  Please don't let him throw up!  Let him make it off this stage so someone can take care of him!  And, as you all know, he did.    Hopefully, he will get some rest today.  They shouldn't let him out of that bed today except to pee.  I think they need me there to supervise this!   Laughing

Clay, please take care of yourself.  Nothing is more important that your health.  We're all praying for you, sweetie!  You know how much you're loved!       

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx