gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:57:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 377
Total: 377

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Clay at the Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford, CT  (Read 64777 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #320 on: December 12, 2006, 07:42:52 PM »

HEATHER AND MEESA, THANKS FOR THE CELLCERT, AND THE BEAUTIFUL PICS

LADIES- THANKS FOR THE COMPANY

I WILL BE ATTENDING THE NEXT CONCERT- TAKING MY GIRLFRIEND WHO HAS NOT SEEN CLAY IN CONCERT YET, AND MY SISTER, WHO HAS. SHE LIKES CLAY, BUT IS NOT ON THE COMPUTER OR ANYTHING.

I WISH MY CELLPHONE WASNT SUCH A PIECE OF CR** OTHERWISE I WOULD CALL SOMEONE. ITS A CHEAP PAY AS YOU GO ONE, THAT THE BATTERY WONT STAY CHARGED. EMERGENCY ONLY.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #321 on: December 12, 2006, 07:44:06 PM »

THANKS TO MEESA, HEATHER, TIFFANY AND KRISTA FOR THIS GREAT CELLCERT! Clapping
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #322 on: December 12, 2006, 07:44:36 PM »

Great job Marilyn and Heather!  Clapping

I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!!

You brought some info over.  Huggles

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #323 on: December 12, 2006, 07:45:34 PM »

All is Well note was perfect.  Thud!

Tammy told me it wasn't Sasha that he sang too.

Clay looked over at their table a few times.

She'll call me later when they are at the buses. Can't wait to hear more of the hussies reports. They behaved.  Wink There is something good Tammy told me about Julia too when she saw Clay.

Clay sounded amazing tonight.  Thud!

Thanks Meesa and Heather for the great updates and thanks for the pretty pics.

See you here Thursday.

Prayers are with ya Thea.  Huggles

I know what Julia told them too, but I will let the hussies tell you.  Smile

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #324 on: December 12, 2006, 07:51:39 PM »

ran his  hand threw his hair ...he almost said the f-bomb...he said i almost said my real opinion...and that is not allowed...someone screeched ...and he said what the ....oh my goodness and caught himself....

he was moving poinsettas around the speakers said he was going to rearrange...

he did not take off his jacket

all the tables had candle on the table...he wanted them to blow out the candles ...someone said take your jacket off...he said no...b/c then you will see how fat i am

-------- got lots of pictures of pants...very snug fitting...very flattering...and rings...

the best part...right before...MDYK...the stage was huge...he was really far some people....the other side was grousing b/c they didn't get him over to their stage....he said this show is about Jesus...show your selflessness....

the crowd loved him....

Intro Julie DeMato....he didn't know ....that she had been on stage...she said they have already saw her....he didn't get it...so he said what are you doing signing autographs...sit down this is my show

standing ovation ...DSCIFCD....

He couldn't talk a lot....time constraint at this venue...at one point he only had 15 minutes....he was a little rushed....b/c of the constraint....

Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #325 on: December 12, 2006, 07:51:40 PM »

Thank you to everyone for the wonderful cellcert and I can not wait to hear from the Hussies.
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #326 on: December 12, 2006, 07:53:17 PM »

raved and raved about the symphony....they were really awesome...makes a big difference....they picked it up the first read through...he was highly complimentary...he knows what he likes....he had them give the orchestra a standing O...

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #327 on: December 12, 2006, 07:54:38 PM »

JOJOCT CAUGHT THE FULL CONCERT

ANOTHER PERSON GOT PIX OF HIS SNUG WELL FITTED PANTS AND HIS RINGS!!!

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #328 on: December 12, 2006, 07:58:23 PM »

ran his  hand threw his hair ...he almost said the f-bomb...he said i almost said my real opinion...and that is not allowed...someone screeched ...and he said what the ....oh my goodness and caught himself....
I take it he was miffed about something?

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #329 on: December 12, 2006, 08:02:11 PM »

I THINK SOMEONE SCREAMED REALLY LOUD (GEEZ I HOPE IT WASNT LORRAINE!! lmao lmao)

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #330 on: December 12, 2006, 08:06:31 PM »

I WAS POSTING ON CLAYVERSITY THAT THE CHELSEA ORCHESTRA WOULD BE AT GREENVALE ON THURSDAY AND WEST POINT ON FRIDAY

ONLY I DID A TYPO AND PUT WET POINT

SOMEHOW- IT SEEMS APPROPRIATE...............RIGHT?

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #331 on: December 12, 2006, 08:06:55 PM »

Thanks to everyone for a great cellcert!!!   Clapping Clapping Clapping

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #332 on: December 12, 2006, 08:08:59 PM »

I THINK SOMEONE SCREAMED REALLY LOUD (GEEZ I HOPE IT WASNT LORRAINE!! lmao lmao)
Oh mah goodness. Well, I gotta agree with him. Screamers are rude.

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #333 on: December 12, 2006, 08:20:42 PM »

ANGELA just called me!!!      I got to talk to ANGELA, Lorraine, Linda, Sasha, and Pam!!!  They were looking for the buses.  Tammy was up ahead somewhere so I didn't get to talk to her.

They all sounded GREAT!!!!!  Said Clay was JUST amazing.  It was wonderful to hear the excitement in their voices.   

Lorraine said she didn't get Clay's attention.   Cry!  Just the attention of two police officers.    ROFLMAO  She said someone had some binoculars that were all decorated and that caught Clay's attention.  People are getting very creative, it seems.  Whatever works.   Laughing

It was Linda's friend, Joanne, that Clay talked to and sang to.  She had front row  seats, and had told Linda ahead of time that she would just die if Clay talked to her.   Well, he DID talk to her, that lucky girl, and she made it through just fine.   Wink  Sasha's hubby was not at the concert, but you guys are right, her hubby's name is Jim, also.

I'm sure they will have MUCH more to tell you when they get home or tomorrow.  They are driving home tonight. 

It was great to talk to them and feel the Clay enthusiasm again.  I have been listening and listening to his Christmas music since the concert, especially All is Well and Emmanuel, my two favs.  But I really love them all.   bigsmile

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #334 on: December 12, 2006, 08:22:00 PM »

did Clay really almost start to say the F-word? I was in and out of the cellcert thread so didn't hear all of the banter.

CH cellcerter and others at the concert said no he did not.

BF was incredible tonight. I love him so

CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #335 on: December 13, 2006, 07:03:09 AM »

All is Well note was perfect.  Thud!

Tammy told me it wasn't Sasha that he sang too.

Clay looked over at their table a few times.

She'll call me later when they are at the buses. Can't wait to hear more of the hussies reports. They behaved.  Wink There is something good Tammy told me about Julia too when she saw Clay.

Clay sounded amazing tonight.  Thud!

Thanks Meesa and Heather for the great updates and thanks for the pretty pics.

See you here Thursday.

Prayers are with ya Thea.  Huggles

I know what Julia told them too, but I will let the hussies tell you.  Smile

Us hussies met Julia last night and had our picture taken with her.  She said she had already seen Clay and that his hair was all wet because he had just gotten out of the shower.  Julia said he was still his goofy self and that she would be seeing him again after the concert.  By the way, Julia is beautiful.  Motherhood agrees with her! 

Clay didn't get miffed one minute of that concert.  There were two young girls (about 8 or 9) that were screeching over him and he said, "I wouldn't even admit to owning that."  He was laughing the whole time.  Different people were yelling out that they loved him and he just said, "Thank You with  big smile."  He also said, anyone else want to say that, so the whole crowd started saying it.   He was happy all night and just thrilled with the orchestra.

The night was awesome and it went to fast.   He was just amazing!  Voice soared with not one mistake or crack!

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #336 on: December 13, 2006, 07:06:42 AM »

There is something good Tammy told me about Julia too when she saw Clay.
What's the big news?

ILClaymate
« Reply #337 on: December 13, 2006, 07:24:43 AM »

Photos by RIClayFan:

Clickables....

lmatheson
Claymation

« Reply #338 on: December 13, 2006, 07:47:46 AM »

If there's any comment from the radio host who interviewed Clay a while back from Hartford who said he will be at the show please let us hear. I would like to know  how he enjoyed Clay's show. thanks for the news.
ClayHeart
Claymaniac

« Reply #339 on: December 13, 2006, 11:26:16 AM »

It's so nice to live vicariously through reading about the cellcerts!!  Sure makes me wish I was there.  I was able to go to both of the JNTs, but I'm not going to be able to go to this year's Christmas concerts.  It's good to hear he's interacting with the audience more this year.  I missed that in last year's JNT.  I wonder if he read other people commenting on that last year, and decided to talk with the audience more this year?  I can't wait to listen to some of the "clack" for this concert.  Have a wonderful evening everyone.
    Debbie
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx