gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:09:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 377
Total: 377

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA 19 (Rated R)  (Read 192759 times)
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2006, 12:48:25 PM »

Beth, if you get a chance, let me know what hotel you are at in Chicago. My SIL is a big shot at the Westin.

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2006, 01:50:41 PM »

merry xmas merry xmas merry xmas merry xmas merry xmas merry xmas merry xmas merry xmas
JUST  WEEKS BEFORE CHRISTMAS,
OUR MANION WE OUTGREW.
SO ALONG CAME WOODSTOCK,
AND MADE IT SHINEY AND NEW.

MANY THONGERS WERE SLEEPING,
 ALL SNUG IN THEIR BEDS.
WHILE VISIONS OF CONCERTS
DANCED IN THEIR HEADS.

THEY WERE DREAMING AND SMILING,
AND THINKING OF CLAY.
THE DAY THEY WOULD SEE HIM
WAS NOT  TO FAR  AWAY!!!

WHEN OUT IN THE DISTANCE,
HIS VOICE THEY DID HEAR.
ALONG WITH SANTA AND
HIS TINY REIHDEERS.

HE MADE SUCH AN ENTRANCE,
HE WAS HAPPY WE COULD TELL.
THEN HE VANISHED INTO THE DISTANCE,
SINGING  " ALL IS WELL"!!!!

Woodstock...I wanted to take this time to thank you for watching over our mansion and always bringing us to a new home when you see we are in need of one....hugs to you and thanks again.....

To all my red thong buddies/sisters.....hello  wave it's getting close now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debi Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping
How wonderful was that, you are talented woman!!!!!!!
I see we did make it to a new home, Woody  Huggles and thanks for the trail of saltines Paranoid bigsmile Home on a brutally cold day, and I need to unpack the van, put on something cosy and relax for a bit!!!!
Chrisie the decorating is Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2006, 02:29:05 PM »

Off to have dinner and visit Woody for a surprise visit, poor little duck is lonely Huggles Al and I are gonna go see him.  Be back later wave

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2006, 03:00:35 PM »

Hah!!!    Y'all didn't want to tell me what Oust is, but at WalMart this afternoon, it just started jumping up and down on the top rack and finally lit in my basket.

Found about six All Is Well in the store. Each was in it's own little section with none behind it. There were lots and lots of other CD's tho. Tuesday, they did not have Taylor's CD out yet in two different cities. I wanted to buy it...along with ATDW...for my hairdresser. Guess it's not just Clay that they are slow in getting out. Lots of Daughtry out, tho.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2006, 03:08:33 PM »

blog

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2006, 03:11:40 PM »

Becky, I did tell you what OUST was back in the old house somewhere Wink enjoy your can of oust and if you have chilli and fart, it works well bigsmile

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2006, 03:12:06 PM »

blog

little stinker

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2006, 04:00:04 PM »

Hi RTM Friends !  wave

Our new house looks beautiful.   

Becky - Did you pick up an extra Oust for the mansion?? blush

Chrisie - You decorated with such hot pictures.  We won't need to turn up the thermostat! Wink

Debi - Your poem for our "mansion" is perfect.  Good job, sweet lady!  Clapping

Bisi - Looking forward to details of your Santa Claus time with your grandkids!  Kids make the holidays so special.

Marilyn -  Any more "jacket" pictures of Dylan. My family has always made fun of me because I love pictures of kids in jackets and caps - bundled up.  Now they make fun of me because I love pictures of hands . . .

Beth
- Enjoy Dave in the hotel in Chicago  bigsmile 

Mary - Your family is so lucky to have you at the "core". Prayers for the little one on the way into your lives.  It has to be so difficult during this uncertain part of the early pregnancy!

Sharon
- Glad that you and Al can spend some time with Woody.  You all have had to be such "troopers" lately!  Hang tough! Huggles

Meesa
  . . . Thanks for the BLOG alert!  I think you're using radar!

Hi and Hugs to: Thea, ann, Carolyn, Peggy, Karen, Anita and Philly ! wave Huggles

ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL RTM FRIENDS:: Thank you is not a big enough phrase to tell you how much it meant that you remembered my birthday yesterday!  You somehow knew that I needed a little extra TLC.  I was thrilled by your PM's, your birthday posts and beeeeeeutiful pictures, email greeting cards, birthday cards in the mail and some special phone calls!

Clay Aiken has the best fans in the world.  They have big hearts and they know how to show love! You all are living proof of that!

All Is Well,

Barbara

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2006, 06:15:11 PM »

Aw shucks.    bigsmile

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2006, 06:31:55 PM »

Well that stinks.  They updated the site and I lost my post!!!   

I will have to try and remember everything I wrote! 

That's asking for alot!  ROFLMAO

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2006, 06:46:27 PM »

Back from visiting Woody, great time, my Sis was there too, nice visit!!!  Woody had his hair cut short and I swear he now looks like Bruce Willis Laughing I'll get a picture on Sunday when we celebrate his B Day!!!  he looks so cute!!! Huggles

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2006, 07:01:52 PM »

Barbara - I know that you had to have some ups and downs yesterday.   Huggles
By the way, you are right, Clay does have the BEST fans in the world   

Carolyn - I keep forgetting to ask, did you decide whether you are coming to the DSO with hubby or mom?

ann - Are you here?  How are Kevin and Amanda doing?  I bet they are both getting so big. 
What grades are they in now?

Sharon - I bet you will make Al's day when you and Al show up to suprise him.  Yes!
I see you posted while I was composing.  Can't wait to see Woody's new hair cut.  I like Bruce Willis   bigsmile

Becky - How is your ankle doing?  Does it give you any more trouble?  I was wondering if this cold weather had any effect.

Beth - Have you arrived in Chicago yet?  Hope the flight was a smooth one. 

Meesa - Thanks!

Debi - I loved the poem. You are so talented!
I need to get together with you one of these days.   bigsmile

Mary - Are you going to be able to relax this weekend?
Ihope that you are not over doing it. 

Brenda - I hope that you are enjoying your time with Christian.   

Thea - I hope that you are feeling a bit better today.  Extra hug sent your way.   Huggles

Marilyn - How are you doing with the tree problem?  Did you end up taking that one back?

Chrisie - Your decorating this morning was  Flame hot

Philly - Where are you today?  I hope that family is doing good.

I hope I remembered everone. If not, I'm sorry.   Huggles
wave to everyone I didn't mention.   blush

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2006, 07:04:32 PM »

Has anyone heard from Ann? It is not like her to be MIA for so long. I hope she is OK.

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2006, 07:11:03 PM »

Has anyone heard from Ann? It is not like her to be MIA for so long. I hope she is OK.

Mary, she's OK busy with work, and lots on her plate, she'll follow the cookie crumbs to the new RTM House soon Huggles

mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2006, 07:11:37 PM »

Good evening...

Phew....what's that smell?????  blink

debi...poet laureate of the boards!  Good job!

Barb...just for you...the snowsuit grandma bought for him to play in the snow (although, right now he's sickly--poor little guy)

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2006, 07:20:29 PM »

Mar, he is just so friggin' cute Huggles look at the little toes Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2006, 07:28:34 PM »

Well my friends I bid goodnight, have been going since 6 am, gonna catch up on the news, and talk to my hubby, and cuddle with my boys.  I leave you with this to help you make it through the night

Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2006, 07:37:17 PM »

Dylan - Hey cutie! Come here and I promise not to pinch your cheeks Fingers Crossed

Marilyn - He is SO ADORABLE!!!! Barbara - Now I know why you like to see that! He so reminds me of the little brother in Christmas story who can't move when he's bundled up! So cute!

wave Sharon - Can't wait to see the Woodster's new look Wink

Mary - No worries. Sharon's right. Just finished wrapping all 37 gifts for Sunday. I'm baking my brains out tomorrow after dropping the gifts off at church. Next year, this can be someone else's worry. That's for sure.

Hey Beth -  What happens in Chicago, stays in Chicago Paranoid

Debi - How's the cast? Are you keeping your tootsies warm?

Jan - Nice to meet you. I've enjoyed your art. Nice thing you're doing for the cats.

Chrisie - Feel better!

Barbara -  Huggles Huggles Huggles If your b-day was 1/2 as special as you are, it was  

Spikee - Kev's starting basketball & Miss Amanda has a project due. If any of you have ideas for Rube Goldberg transfers, let me know

Becky - We have to make some plans for GR.

Brenda - How cute! My kids don't visit Santa anymore. I wish they did! I miss that age!

Thea - Are you feeling better after your shot????

I agree that Meesa, you & Barbara looked great at the Baker's Square!!!! Huggles Huggles Huggles

Carolyn - You are still in my prayers. Sorry to hear about Jacob's acting out. Raising kids is so tough.

Karen -  wave

Gonna go look for Philly - I wonder where I'll find her blush

Ladies - 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2006, 07:50:51 PM »

Spikee - Kev's starting basketball & Miss Amanda has a project due. If any of you have ideas for Rube Goldberg transfers, let me know

ann - I have to admit, I had no idea what you were talking about.  I did a search and found this  http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/ynp/HW2/RubeGold.htm
I don't remember doing anything like this in school.  Could be a fun project.

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2006, 08:00:53 PM »

Spikee - There's an idea! Thanks.  Huggles  My nieces also had to do these as did Matt. The object is usually to do something simple like trip a  switch or take a picture with a camera, but in a complex manner with lots of steps.
I guess you're likin' your new computer!

Drat - Kev is having a hard time sleeping, let's see if I can convince him to wind down.

Good night ladies. Huggles

P.S. Why does the RTM smell of ode de OUST???? Naughty
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx