gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:35:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 278
Total: 278

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants....Hello! :: Mansion 90 {Rated R}  (Read 184046 times)
franniek54
« Reply #1980 on: December 31, 2006, 07:01:19 PM »

I'm starting to worry about  ALL OF YOU Oh!
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1981 on: December 31, 2006, 07:10:15 PM »

but bozena, the secret is.. that her you are that person you post...wiggle

THANKS PHILLY......SO I NOW DRESSED FOR THE OCCASION

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
franniek54
« Reply #1982 on: December 31, 2006, 07:12:47 PM »

This is a message to Redhot Susan:

Last year my 18 yr. old son head butted my 14 yr.old son in the chest and they heard a cracking sound.  When I walked in they were both laughing uncontrollably and the 14y. old kept saying "don't make me laugh--it hurts" and holding his chest.

Trip to ER...Cracked xyphoid process (tip of sternum), at least it wasn't broken off!..and stretching of the cartilege that connects the sternum to the ribs...motrin and rest...

So bottom line is, boys are rough, but they survive and we get gray hair in the process.

pull hair pull hair pull hair That's why we mothers of only boys need lots and lots of girlfriends!

redhotclay
« Reply #1983 on: December 31, 2006, 07:32:30 PM »

Last year my 18 yr. old son head butted my 14 yr.old son in the chest and they heard a cracking sound.  When I walked in they were both laughing uncontrollably and the 14y. old kept saying "don't make me laugh--it hurts" and holding his chest.

Trip to ER...Cracked xyphoid process (tip of sternum), at least it wasn't broken off!..and stretching of the cartilege that connects the sternum to the ribs...motrin and rest...

So bottom line is, boys are rough, but they survive and we get gray hair in the process.

pull hair pull hair pull hair That's why we mothers of only boys need lots and lots of girlfriends!

Oh thank you Froodle!!  Amen to that! 
franniek54
« Reply #1984 on: December 31, 2006, 07:40:52 PM »

Redhot you gave me a good woopin' at this or that!
redhotclay
« Reply #1985 on: December 31, 2006, 07:49:21 PM »

what the heck are you talkin about froodle??   Laughing
franniek54
« Reply #1986 on: December 31, 2006, 07:52:36 PM »

Spank me!
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1987 on: December 31, 2006, 07:54:24 PM »

So are we partying yet?  confetti2

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
franniek54
« Reply #1988 on: December 31, 2006, 07:56:20 PM »

Spank me!
Are you sure that was mixing or just transferring?  I would like: Waldo then hold, then Walena then hold......THEN kiss, if you wanna call it that.
redhotclay
« Reply #1989 on: December 31, 2006, 07:56:25 PM »

Spank me!

seriously froodle, what are you talkin about??  Don't Know
and you better be careful with the spankin because that will wake up the troll!   Laughing
franniek54
« Reply #1990 on: December 31, 2006, 07:57:25 PM »

I'm partyin' all by myself! confetti2
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #1991 on: December 31, 2006, 07:59:02 PM »

Hey Krista!! wave

And Miss Redhot I doubt the troll is about............I think he finished off his bottle of booze hours ago and is probably fast asleep dreaming of God knows what!! lmao

GO TEAM USA!!!
redhotclay
« Reply #1992 on: December 31, 2006, 07:59:35 PM »

frannie start the party, I don't have any of the new pics!
redhotclay
« Reply #1993 on: December 31, 2006, 08:01:20 PM »

Hey Krista!! wave

And Miss Redhot I doubt the troll is about............I think he finished off his bottle of booze hours ago and is probably fast asleep dreaming of God knows what!! lmao

Hmmmmm what could the troll be dreaming about??   Laughing
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #1994 on: December 31, 2006, 08:02:23 PM »

Hey Krista!! wave

Honey after reading what goes thru your dirty little mind need you ask!! ROFLMAO Naughty ROFLMAO

GO TEAM USA!!!
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1995 on: December 31, 2006, 08:02:28 PM »

What can that mean?  Wink

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
redhotclay
« Reply #1996 on: December 31, 2006, 08:05:32 PM »

Hey Krista!! wave

Honey after reading what goes thru your dirty little mind need you ask!! ROFLMAO Naughty ROFLMAO

um  Paranoid  errrrrr    blush    uhhhh   
redhotclay
« Reply #1997 on: December 31, 2006, 08:06:21 PM »

What can that mean?  Wink

hey krista!  Huggles

yeah, froodle what are ya doin' in that room of yours???? 
franniek54
« Reply #1998 on: December 31, 2006, 08:06:34 PM »

I'll start with my favorite, and thanks to the talented editors for this one!

Did I mention that I like this one?  Clay is partyin' tonight!
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #1999 on: December 31, 2006, 08:06:57 PM »

Hey Krista!! wave

um  Paranoid  errrrrr    blush    uhhhh   

and being that we are so alike......... Paranoid...........I plead the fifth also!! bigsmile

GO TEAM USA!!!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx