gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 10:36:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 232
Total: 232

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Clay at the Star Plaza Theatre in Merrillville, IN  (Read 256942 times)
claydevotee
« Reply #280 on: December 03, 2006, 11:34:25 AM »

Oh my.  Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

After gazing into those gorgeous green eyes of Clay's for what seemed like an eternity, I can definitely tell you that I will be Clay's best fan always and forever!  He even did a little eyebrow thing with me!   Laughing  Thud!  JOHANNA who was my seatmate said I was just sitting there with this dazed look on my face, (which was probably due to the fact that he was standing right over us) and I think my mouth was just hanging open, and that's probably what attracted his attention.  Plus I think it was also my now famous "Cousin It" wig that made me stand out!   Laughing   Both times he looked right at me I started giggling and then I was hiding my head in my lap, screaming,  and then touched the edge of the stage pretending that I was going to jump up and ravish him right then and there.   Thud! Thud! Thud!.   

I so love this man.  I have always believed that  he has a huge heart and is very intuitive and sensitive to the needs of others.  But what happened to me last night has truly confirmed it.  I truly think he sensed that right now I needed something really wonderful to hold onto over the next few days. (next chemo is this coming Tuesday...and I've been warned by my oncologist that the 3rd one is supposedly the one that causes the worst side effects... Paranoid).  I now have that memory (and that Clack thanks to our wonderful MEESA, CLANDY and others) to hold onto during the tough times ahead. 

Oh, it was so wonderful to see so many old friends and to make new friends as well.   Phil and I so enjoyed getting to know our dear WOODSTOCK and her wonderful husband Randy at both the pre-concert dinner and the post-party.  It was also amazing to see our wonderful CLANDY, JOHANNA, MARILYN, MEESA, WISC BARB and others from Claymaniacs, as well as some amazing clack-gathers from the Clayboard who joined us at our Baker's Square post-party.    I even made some new friends from other boards in the lobby of the Radisson this morning who recognized me from last night's "close encounter" with Clay.

I really can't "spill" any more, as this experience is so close to my heart right now.  I am truly grateful for my experience this weekend.  It is a memory to treasure always.

Thank you to those here on the thread who expressed their joy at my good fortune.  That is truly the mark of true friends to share in both the joys and the sorrows as we walk through life.  I am in awe of you and feel so blessed. 

Now I guess my "15 minutes" of fame is over and done with!  Laughing  Hopefully there will be many, many more amazing experiences by other Claymaniacs to share during the cellcerts to come!   Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #281 on: December 03, 2006, 11:52:39 AM »

Oh Thea.... Huggles Huggles Huggles

I am SO happy for you!  I wasn't here last night, but Susy told me all about your experience on the phone this morning.  Thanks for stopping by to share just a bit of your joy!

You are so blessed, a thousand different ways.  Wink

Not Worthy Not Worthy Not Worthy
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #282 on: December 03, 2006, 12:02:23 PM »

Thea Big Hug! I am so very happy for you. I'm glad that this close encounter with Clay came at such a time as this.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
gagran
Claylicious

« Reply #283 on: December 03, 2006, 12:18:01 PM »

Thea

Good luck next week. Huggles

UMM, is there any Clay/ Thea clack?

Susan

I really admire clay's interest in and knowledge of disability issues. I also admire all his other"assets"!!

In loving memory of my "neighbor" jj
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #284 on: December 03, 2006, 12:21:42 PM »

Thea,
Your post brought tears to my eyes.   What a special experience for you.  Hug
You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #285 on: December 03, 2006, 12:32:04 PM »

THEA - I WAS SO HAPPY FOR YOU MY FRIEND.  I AGREE WITH YOU THAT SOMETIMES GOD GIVES US SOMETHING WE TRULY NEED AND THRU CLAY YOU GOT THAT. Huggles  MY PRAYERS ARE THERE FOR YOU NEXT WEEK.  REMEMBER WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU.  SO IS CLAY.

HUGS
RAINEY
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #286 on: December 03, 2006, 12:35:26 PM »

Thea, have been waiting to see your post all day Huggles Clapping Clapping Clapping your passion for life and that hot guy just shines through in your post Huggles Huggles glad "Cousin It" was such a hit Laughing Clapping Clapping

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #287 on: December 03, 2006, 12:49:24 PM »

Thea- Couldn't happen to a nicer or better person!! I believe he sometimes really just does "know"....

that, or you posted your seat # and they read your posts and it was PLANNED...even as cool a thought! He was scoping you out!!

No matter...I am very happy you experienced this feeling in your fandom and support of Clay. You will have it and be able to bring it forth ,that feeling when you most need it!

Lora
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #288 on: December 03, 2006, 02:19:03 PM »

Thea, first let me say my thoughts will be with you as continue your "journey".  This is how my girlfriend thought of her cancer treatment.....another journey in life.  Just keep all those Clay memories close to your heart.  You're gonna make it, girlfriend!

Second, I'm so happy you had a connection last night! 

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #289 on: December 03, 2006, 02:49:05 PM »

THEA, IF ANYONE DESERVED A CLOSE ENCOUNTER OF CLAY YOU DID.  I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW HAPPY MY HEART IS FOR YOU.  AS YOU GO INTO YOUR NEXT CHEMOS PLEASE KEEP THIS MEMORY OF CLAY CLOSE TO YOU BECAUSE I HONESTLY THINK GOD DID THIS  FOR A REASON.  YOU MAY THINK I AM CRAZY    BUT I DO THINK CLAY IS AN INSTRUMENT TO GOD'S WORK & HE HAS A PURPOSE TO BE HERE ON EARTH.
MY PRAYERS & GOOD WISHES REMAIN WITH YOU.

LOVE YOU  THEA Huggles!!
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #290 on: December 03, 2006, 02:49:20 PM »

Thea - I am so happy for you! And we will all be thinking of you this week - hope this session of chemo won't be as hard on you as expected. Keep the memory of those green eyes with you! There are just moments in our lives that we can close our eyes and re-live. I can close my eyes and feel just how warm Clay's cheek was against mine when he bent down and put his face against mine for my Meet and Greet picture  Thud! (but I digress!  Laughing ) Last night is a memory you'll have forever, and I'm so happy you had this experience!  Huggles

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #291 on: December 03, 2006, 03:05:18 PM »

Thea - I didn't want to post what happened and spill the beans. I couldn't wait to read your words.  I think we are all still  Thud!
Hubby really enjoyed meeting you and Phil, too, as well as all the other gals.  I think he was very impressed with our enthusiasm and also our closeness.  He has a new respect for why I spend so much time on this computer.  Will be thinking of you this week.   Huggles

I don't have much to add.  Just that Clay was SO himself, so playful and fun, and the voice was wonderful.  You never quite know what to expect, because each tour is so different from the others.  The fact that he can stand there and hold his own with NO back up singers and a full orchestra to complement him is a testament to his true talent. 

Again, as at previous concerts, I knew the song list ahead of time.....so I knew we were getting to the end....and it made me sad.  I could have sat there for hours and hours and never moved.  The concert was a gift to all of us from Clay. 

It was wonderful to see Thea, Clandy, Marilyn, Meesa, WisconsinBarb, grammaof6Barb, and Sarah again.  I met Johanna (Clayharmony) for the first time, and it was wonderful to meet her.  I have always enjoyed her posts, and told her so.  Just another special lady in our group of special people here.

Hubby also became our group photographer.   Wink  So if they don't come out very good, you know who to blame.   Laughing

I posted quickly from the lobby computer before we left to come home today, and a woman walked by and saw Clay's face and asked me what Clay was doing.  OF COURSE we got into a conversation about the concert.  The desk clerk (a guy) was very interested in what we had to say.  I told them (the woman and her friend) that I was posting at Claymaniacs.  She said "We are Lecherous Broads."   Laughing  I told her she had better not say that too loudly.   ROFLMAO  I love being a part of the Clay world!!!

I cannot wait to read everyone else's recaps, from this concert and all others.
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #292 on: December 03, 2006, 04:41:48 PM »

Thea
What a wonderful story!  Big Hug!  I agree that It couldn't have happened to a nicer person who is  so deserving of a wonderful experience like that..  Good luck next week.. My prayers will be with you! Huggles

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #293 on: December 03, 2006, 04:57:00 PM »

THEA, I am so happy for you!  I was so worried that you might not feel well enough to go and than I found out you were there and I was thrilled that you were going to see Clay.   You are such a very special person and I am sure CLAY sensed that.  I am so happy you have these wonderful memories to get you thru the bad days, but hopefully they won't be to bad, I am praying hard for you.  Bless your husband for going with you and being part of the wonderful Clay family!  I do love you Miss Thea!!!

Hugs, Pepe

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
lmatheson
Claymation

« Reply #294 on: December 03, 2006, 06:17:37 PM »

I don't know you Thea but I enjoy reading your experience last night at the concert with Clay. If that ever happened to me I will never be able to move out of my seat for along long time. I hope you"ll have it easier to bear your next chemo.Being positive helps  to recover quicker .God bless.   
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #295 on: December 03, 2006, 07:00:40 PM »

Thea, how wonderful for you. That is so cool. I do believe that he knows what people need and I am sure that is why he made contact with you (that and because you are you  Smile). You are a terrific person who deserved this moment. I hope that it gets you through the next week and that you will make it.  Huggles

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #296 on: December 03, 2006, 08:11:57 PM »

Hi you all,  wave

Let me say, I was the lady who was honored - accorded the very special privilege to share in 'Thea's Thrill'...I have a recap gestating, so to speak, in my head...like Woodstock, I wanted to wait first on Thea...and to run part of it by her...so special, intimate was this evening with our dear Claydevotee, indeed!  I was incredibly fortunate  to have shared in this weekend of Clay at all, since most Californians were out luck!...so...details of the travails and triumphs are to come...just want to say what a joyful, jubilant Claymaniac time came my way...and my immense gratitude and heartfelt thanks to Marilyn and Meesa, who came to my aid repeatedly ... in spite of significant challenges snow et al imposed upon me, they helped me see them through each and every one... they exemplify Clay's own loving generosity.  Meeting Woodstock, and rejoining so many other Claymaniacs...what a delight...okay...I'll leave it for now...and return with my detailed version post shortly...

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #297 on: July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM »

Hey Heather. THanks for starting the thread while Deanna and Pamela are gone tonight.

Hey Sunny.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx