gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:52:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 178
Total: 178

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Clay at the Star Plaza Theatre in Merrillville, IN  (Read 261712 times)
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2006, 06:09:23 PM »

Ms. Sunny D. why do the pecs in your avie seem to pulsate when I stare at them bigsmile
'Wish I could help you with that, Mrs. C! However, you're the first person to report this phenomenon to me. rofl

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2006, 06:09:56 PM »

Sharon- I know. If he looks at me I'll faint.  Thud!

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2006, 06:09:57 PM »

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2006, 06:10:02 PM »

The symphony just started and is playing "It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year"

I know that they are going to test the phone here with the beginning of the symphonies portion and then we won't have any reports until intermission, so don't panic if there aren't any reports for a little while.   Wink

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2006, 06:10:51 PM »

Ms. Sunny D. why do the pecs in your avie seem to pulsate when I stare at them bigsmile
'Wish I could help you with that, Mrs. C! However, you're the first person to report this phenomenon to me. rofl

of course I am Paranoid

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2006, 06:11:23 PM »

Sharon- Are you going to one or 2 concerts in MI?

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2006, 06:11:33 PM »

Sharon- I know. If he looks at me I'll faint.  Thud!

Be prepared Laughing

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2006, 06:12:29 PM »

Thanks Heather.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2006, 06:13:38 PM »

Sharon- Are you going to one or 2 concerts in MI?

Tiff only one Dec 18th right downtown Detroit, with about 21 of the other RTM'ers ROFLMAO ROFLMAO Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! We're taking a "party bus" from mcraig's place to the theatre and back, and then having a HUGE pj party Woohoo! Woohoo!

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2006, 06:14:07 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2006, 06:15:17 PM »

How awsome Sharon. Sounds like so much fun.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2006, 06:17:29 PM »

How awsome Sharon. Sounds like so much fun.

I have been fortunate to see some of RTM'ers in the last year, but for most of the thread to be together will be just so wonderful.  I really don't think we'll get any sleep that night ROFLMAO lmao Laughing what a great Christmas gift!!! Cmas tree Santa Smiley

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2006, 06:18:23 PM »

wave

Cell Cert gang - has anybody heard if everybody made it to the concert O.K.? This morning Woody thought the roads might be icy - hope everybody is safely there!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2006, 06:18:48 PM »

Just becoss

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2006, 06:20:03 PM »

wave

Cell Cert gang - has anybody heard if everybody made it to the concert O.K.? This morning Woody thought the roads might be icy - hope everybody is safely there!

I talked to Clandy about an hour and a half ago and she didn't mention anyone NOT making it, so I would imagine that everyone did get there in one piece.  If she calls after the show I'll be sure to ask.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2006, 06:21:20 PM »

You are lucky Sharon. I never met that many Claymaniacs but I hope so too in Raleigh next year for the next tour.

I wouldn't sleep either when I see him before and after.  Laughing

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2006, 06:21:51 PM »

Thanks, Heather - Clandy did check in on the OCD, but she didn't mention who all was there.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2006, 06:22:27 PM »

Hry Frankie. I hope so. Doesn't sound as bad as last night.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2006, 06:22:57 PM »

You are lucky Sharon. I never met that many Claymaniacs but I hope so too in Raleigh next year for the next tour.

I wouldn't sleep either when I see him before and after.  Laughing

Well I hope next tour to be in NC again also, so look forward to meeting you Clapping

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2006, 06:24:35 PM »

Sharon- Raleigh in my vacation as well for next year.  Smile  Never been there but been to NC before. Love to meet you too.

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx