gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:52:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 116
Total: 116

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Clay at the Genesee Theatre in Waukegan IL  (Read 65942 times)
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #360 on: December 03, 2006, 05:45:24 AM »

Claygirl- I was buzzing by...and saw your post. I can understand how you must feel. I, too, would have felt sickended by the whole experience...and I am verry sorry that happened. Your mom may have been right to not want to drive. You can't look back on that. The roads, from what I have read, were bad. Safety was her first concern...

Losing the money, feeling deflated from the anticipation of attending, and just being plain bummed or mad...that will pass with time. What wouldn't - would be if you were injured in any way.

I DO hope you get another opportunity, if not to this concert, but the next tour. (I am not able to attend this one either, due to locations and dates of the concerts, bummer, first tour I will have missed also)...

Please see the note under your avie...it will sort of fit under this circumstance and is something we ALL need reminded of from time to time.

Lora
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #361 on: December 03, 2006, 06:33:16 AM »

Hi everyone, I'm sorry to say I missed Clay's concert last night, I was supposed to meet Meesa there, so I called and let her know I wasn't going to make it as soon as I found out. Here's what happened, my mother was going to come with me even though she doesn't really care for Clay, and as a belated birthday gift for me, she reserved a car on her credit card to take us there safely, since it was supposed to snow, and we'd never been to Waukegan before. Well as the threat of snow grew worse she became worried that we would become stranded, either coming or going from the Genesee theater, I told her I thought everything would be fine, and that she didn't have to go, I would just take the car. Well, she decided to cancel the reservation Thursday night, which by then was so close to when I would've needed the car, I couldn't get another resvation. I couldn't drive myself, I had no idea how to get there, it's 30 miles from my house and the roads were icy. I even tried for a cab, but the roads were so icy they couldn't even guarantee one would come. So thanks to the weather and my mom, I missed the show. If I had known this I wouldn't have spent over $200.00 for tickets, or I would've given them to someone else to enjoy. Plus I bought a new outfit too. I'm so unbelievably, unimaginably, sad right now, especially after reading how amazing everyone said it was, like I knew it would be. I just feel sick, to have missed Clay's only tour of the year, I can't even sleep, I just feel miserable. I hope everyone who was there had a great time, and arrived there and back home safely.
*Pulls shroud of depression and sadness back over head*
  Cry! shrug Cry! shrug Cry! shrug sad sad sad sad sad

I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW  SORRY I AM FOR YOU THAT  YOU HAD TO MISS THE CONCERT--ONLY THOSE WHO REALLY LOVE CLAY CAN UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL  Huggles I AM SURE IN THE FUTURE YOU WILL HAVE MANY CONCERTS TO ATTEND & MAYBE GET A M&G WITH CLAY

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #362 on: December 10, 2006, 01:32:40 AM »

Lora- Angela- thanks so much for your posts,  they made me feel a little better.  Huggles Lora- I know my mom was probably right in being worried for our safety with the icy roads and all, she even told me she would've went with me if the weather hadn't been so bad... it was just at the time, after reading how many people made it to the concert despite the weather, I couldn't help but wonder if we would've made it there all right too, and that I missed the concert for nothing. You're right about my disappointed feelings passing, they're starting too, I'm just trying to enjoy reading everyone else's story's about the shows Clay's done so far. I was a little worried about the bad roads myself, I would rather have missed the show then for me or my mom to have been hurt in anyway...I couldn't forgive myself if that had happened. So sorry you have to miss this tour also...you know I understand how disappointing that is!  Laughing I actually have thought about the note under my avie throughout this, I have faith I'll see Clay again someday.  bigsmile Angela- I knew someone here would understand how I feel about missing Clay,  Huggles that was something my mother couldn't do, she doesn't get why I was (am) so sad and upset,  Cry! sad I hope they're be more concerts to attend, it all depends if Clay comes close to where I live again, and a M&G, I don't know if I'm lucky enough for that to happen, I wish though!  ~Kelly~ 

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx