gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:00:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 254
Total: 254

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Clay!!  (Read 12512 times)
christiangirl7771
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2006, 04:14:51 PM »

you could never have enough Birthday Wishes.

Clay i hope you have the best B-day ever!
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2006, 04:34:03 PM »

Happy Birthday Clay!!

May all of your birthday wishes come true!!

GO TEAM USA!!!
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2006, 04:34:36 PM »

Happy Birthday, Clay!!

I hope your birthday was filled with fun, friends, family and favorite festivities!

Thank-you for staying true to yourself and your fans.  Thanks for caring!

May all your dreams come true for yourself and those you care about.  May your voice continue to bring joy (and not just your musical one Wink).

Have a wonderful year!

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2006, 04:54:34 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY!

Birthday Cake! confetti2 Birthday Cake! confetti2 Birthday Cake! confetti2 Birthday Cake! confetti2 Birthday Cake! confetti2 Birthday Cake!

ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY & MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!

"Nothing happens unless first a dream...." ~ C. Sandburg
East Coast Posse party coordinator  cheers2
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2006, 06:38:13 PM »

confetti2 confetti2

CLAY !  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !

Wishing you a whole year filled with the kind of happiness that you bring to us!

When we tell you that you are important to us  . . . . BELIEVE IT !  Wink

You are a delight!  Your heart is as special as your voice. Thank you for everything you are!

See you in Waukegan!  Clapping blush cold  Huggles

Barbara

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2006, 06:40:50 PM »

Happy 28th Birthday Clay confetti2  I am so thankful to God for him bringing you to us.. You have brought  so much joy and happiness to all of  us, you will never know how much.  In return you will always have our love and support.  We will always be here for you as long as you want us. My wish for you is to find the love you desire and so deserve.  You are one special young man, dont ever change we love you just the way you are.  Thanks for giving us a peak at your house its beautiful.

we love you

Sasha     see you in CT Purple Banana

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
claydevotee
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2006, 07:02:15 PM »

Happy Birthday, Clay.

Now when I have a reason to express how much you have impacted my life as well as the lives of your many, many fans, I find myself speechless! 
I want you to know how comforting listening to your music has been to me especially during the past few months as I have been undergoing chemotherapy for breast cancer.  The nurses and doctors always ask me how I can have such a happy, contented and peaceful countenance as the chemo is dripping into my veins.  I always tell them that I am listening to Clay Aiken and that his beautiful spirit comes through his music and fills my soul with love and joy.

I want you to know that with the doctor's blessing I was able to schedule my next chemo so that I could attend both the Waukegan concert tomorrow and the Star Plaza concert the next day.  I will be in the first row in section 5 at the Star Plaza and can't wait to experience your amazing essence as you perform the joyful music of Christmas with an orchestra!

Thank you for being such a blessing in the lives of so many of us.  We will always love you and stand by you, Clay.

Thea

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2006, 07:29:10 PM »

Clay,
I honestly don't think I could add anything that hasn't already been said.
You are a joy, and an inspiration.  I listen to your wonderful voice every single day.  You soothe my soul.
God bless you in everything you do.  The ClayNation couldn't love you more.
Love,
Woodstock
P.S.  I'll see you in Merrillville Saturday.  I can't wait!!!!!

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2006, 09:30:15 PM »

Happy Birthday Clay,

May God bless you in all your endeavors that pass through your path. You are a very special man with beautiful soul, full of childlike wonder and hope for this earth we call home.  Through your musical voice, your fans feel joy and love.  Through your compassion many that were not included in society, have now the hope of inclusion..

You are truly, a real measure of a good man!

May your wishes and dreams come true through the year... Huggles

Love always

Theresa
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2006, 10:13:59 PM »

Happy Birthday Clay! This last year has been one heck of a year to say the least. I sincerely hope next year proves to be a lot less stressful and a lot more fun for you. Thanks for sharing your house with us today, it's beautiful, and I wish you much happiness and peace in it. Please be safe!
Anna
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2006, 12:22:44 PM »

Happy Birthday Clay!!!!!!! i hope u had a great one!thanks for the gift,really REALLY perty house!hope u had a great day and that u had a nice peacful day with your family!!!!
                                                                               Love,
                                                                                         ~A~
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2006, 07:08:05 AM »

Clay - May I be among the many wishing you a happy birthday

I wish you also - peace, joy, happiness, and triple the number of fans you now have.

I wish you success in every recording and may all your wishes come true.

From your favorite "cookie lady"

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2006, 02:43:36 AM »

(I know I'm late posting but I was early posting this over at the OFC!) Happy 28th Birthday Clay!  Huggles My birthday wish for you, is that you're surrounded by love and happiness, friends and family, and all that you love and cherish. I wish that the coming year be filled with joyful moments and exciting opportunities for you, and that your special day is as special as you are, and as special as you make everyday for us. I love you Clay, I hope you took time out to relax and enjoy youself, it was your day after all! May God watch over you and see that your everyday is blessed.   Birthday Cake! Celebrate Happy Birthday

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx