gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:13:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 333
Total: 333

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: All is Well  (Read 14710 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2006, 02:02:37 PM »

I know that Maine is very close to Canada, but Dang-it!!!

I told hubby that he should get me All Is Well for my birthday.  blush

We went to Walmarts in Portland (Maine's largest city and 3 hours away), Augusta (Maine's capitol city and 2 hours away), Newport (Super Walmart an hour from home) and Bangor (big city closest to home and 50 minutes away)---and.....and.....and

NO All Is Well!!

Well, at least we did try!!  shrug  Laughing

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2006, 02:19:40 PM »

Hello!

I just posted this in the OCD and thought you all might be interested, too. 

At string quartet practice on Monday, I gave the gals each a music scarf, a Christmas pencil, and Clay's All Is Well CD.  Well, at brunch today, the second violinist said, "Oh, I just loved that Clay Aiken Christmas album.  My husband listened to it and really enjoyed it, also.  He has such a sweet voice."  The viola player said, "How come there were only 4 songs?"  She wanted more.  And the cellist has not had time to listen yet.  So, I am going to give them the MCWL CD's, too. Super Happy!!!

I am giving the All Is Well CD's as gifts to friends and family, but I should have some extras.  PM me if you have not been able to get a copy.  And my Canadian friends, I would be happy to send you a copy, too.  Last time I was at a Walmart near me, there were 6 copies, and I bought 2 more.  The Walmart nearest me had about 14.  I bought 10 and left 4.  (I didn't want to appear greedy.) Paranoid Wink Laughing

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2006, 02:12:39 AM »

PRISSY, WHAT A GREAT GIFT GIVER YOU ARE  bigsmile.

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE SALES FOR "ALL IS WELL" ?

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR ANSWER.

ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2006, 05:13:11 AM »

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE SALES FOR "ALL IS WELL" ?

Here is a tidbit that may help answer that question:

Clay's Christmas release is a Wal-Mart exclusive, so Billboard won't chart it (as per its rules), so it won't appear in the SoundScan data I look at. Wal-Mart is usually rather closely guarded with sales figures, so it might be tough to find out how it's selling.
USATODAYBLOGS

So my answer is not the one everyone is looking for. Cry!  Billboard won't be charting All Is Well, so it will be very, very hard to find any sales figures.  Sorry gang!!

If you check my post above, you will see that there are still some of us having trouble finding All Is Well.  I wonder how much the lack of CDs will effect the sales, too. shrug

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2006, 05:59:21 AM »

I still have a few copies (I have mailed out 23 so far!!!), too, and there are still copies in 2 of the Walmarts near my home. Again, if anyone still cannot find All Is Well, let me know.

As I wrote in the charting thread, I think I will send an email to Walmart - all they can do is tell me that they do not give out sales figures. Also, I think I will ask our local store manager if he can get acccess on his computer to sales figures (this is a small town, and he already knows about my Clay obsession - I complained because our little store only got 3 copies of All Is Well - that is how I found out that the stores have no say whatsoever in the number of copies they receive - the Walmart corporation just sends each store what they decide to send!)

EDIT - 8:00 a.m. - I have just sent an email to the Walmart corporate office! I'll let you know if they answer.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2006, 07:27:04 AM »

Thanks for that information...i should have checked here earlier this morning instead of looking all through Billboard's site. Yes! Well, i was at Wal*Mart's web-site this morning and as i posted on the OCD, there wasn't even any copies of ALL IS WELL up for sale anymore! When they say limited, they mean it apparently. I did a search for Clay over there and all that came back were 4 CDs. None of them ALL IS WELL. Why can't Wal*Mart give out sales? It looks as if they would knowing that they had to have sold out of all of the copies they had or were a near sell-out. It looks like they'd be proud to announce how successful their "exclusive" was. It doesn't make sense!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
ILClaymate
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2006, 08:15:22 AM »

Jerry ~ All Is Well was only available for pre-sale for about the first week and has been unavailable online since then.

Also, here are some sales figures for All Is Well from CV and CH:

Quote from: Ilovemycat0851
ALL IS WELL has charted on the Comprehensive Chart at #54. If he was on the 200 Chart it would have been 46.

He's between Brad Paisley Christmas CD and above JoJo.

Quote from: Moonhead
Per the Soundscan chart posted this week, this is what Paisley and JoJo sold...so I guess All Is Well came in somewhere in between 27,751 and 29,269...doesn't seem like WM could possibly be sold out...unless they pressed a lot less than I expected.

47 * PAISLEY*BRAD BRAD PAISLEY CHRISTMAS 29269 33 21989 92168
48 ATKINS*RODNEY IF YOU'RE GOING THROUGH HELL 28826 5 27482 393644
49 JOJO HIGH ROAD 27751 -38 45106 316619

Quote from: Finyanga
Oooh, thanks for the heads up! All Is Well is ranked just above the Brad Paisley Christmas CD which sold 29,269 and just below The Killers which sold 29,662.

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2006, 08:41:25 AM »

Jerry ~ All Is Well was only available for pre-sale for about the first week and has been unavailable online since then.

Also, here are some sales figures for All Is Well from CV and CH:

Quote from: Ilovemycat0851
ALL IS WELL has charted on the Comprehensive Chart at #54. If he was on the 200 Chart it would have been 46.

He's between Brad Paisley Christmas CD and above JoJo.

Quote from: Moonhead
Per the Soundscan chart posted this week, this is what Paisley and JoJo sold...so I guess All Is Well came in somewhere in between 27,751 and 29,269...doesn't seem like WM could possibly be sold out...unless they pressed a lot less than I expected.

47 * PAISLEY*BRAD BRAD PAISLEY CHRISTMAS 29269 33 21989 92168
48 ATKINS*RODNEY IF YOU'RE GOING THROUGH HELL 28826 5 27482 393644
49 JOJO HIGH ROAD 27751 -38 45106 316619

Quote from: Finyanga
Oooh, thanks for the heads up! All Is Well is ranked just above the Brad Paisley Christmas CD which sold 29,269 and just below The Killers which sold 29,662.

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE, CLANDY! I KNEW THERE WOULD BE NUMBERS OR SOME SPECULATION OF SALES NUMBERS bigsmile YOU CAN BLAME THIS COLD WEATHER ON MY HYSTERIA THIS MORNING. I WAS UPSET ABOUT THE NEWS OF NO CLAY BEING ON THE BILLBOARD MAINSTREAM CHARTS THAT I WENT TO WAL*MART.COM AND WHEN I DIDN'T SEE IT, I JUMPED TO CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT EVEN REALIZING IT HADN'T EVEN been AVAILABLE ON THEIR SITE lmao  blush

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2006, 03:44:22 AM »

Hey everyone!  wave All is Well was shown on a commercial for Walmart! It was about "bringing great music home for the holidays", and among other albums, it showed Clay's All Is Well!  Super Happy!!! ~Kelly~

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
stargazer
Claymaniac

« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2006, 06:28:29 AM »

LOVE MY ALL IS WELL CD

GAVE ONE TO THREE FRIENDS WHO CAME OVER TO A DINNER PARTY.

I KNOW THEY WILL ENJOY THEM.

LIKE FINE WINE CLAY IMPROVES WITH AGE
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx