gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:51:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 292
Total: 292

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: All is Well  (Read 14707 times)
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2006, 03:13:56 PM »

I stopped by the Walmart in Brier Creek. The music distributor/orderer/whatever person was there. I asked if they would be getting anymore in stock. She did a little laugh/sigh and said she's trying to get an emergency order of 65 in on Friday that they are out of stock at all the stores in the area. Maybe Friday.

Emergency order? Emergency order?

It's Clay Aiken.

In Raleigh.

A WALfreakinMART exclusive.

And they need an emergency order.

PUH!!

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2006, 03:36:48 PM »

I made my fourth trip in two days to Wal Mart after work.  Finally, I found the CD and believe what you read--it is so worth the trouble to find it.  As usual Clay is awesome and the songs are just beautiful.

Anyone in eastern NC, when I left Wal Mart in Wilson about ten minutes ago they still had 3 left.  I don't know why it is so hard to find something so wonderful.  Did Clay, his management or Wal Mart under estimate how many of these he could sell.  With just a little promotion (and the price is certainly right) the sky could have been the limit if they were available.

I didn't expect to be so lucky after everything I had read all day long but today must have been my day.   Hope all the rest of you are as lucky.  The next time I see a new Clay CD online you can just bet I'll buy it and I won't even care if I am at work.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2006, 03:50:34 PM »

I stopped by the Walmart in Brier Creek. The music distributor/orderer/whatever person was there. I asked if they would be getting anymore in stock. She did a little laugh/sigh and said she's trying to get an emergency order of 65 in on Friday that they are out of stock at all the stores in the area. Maybe Friday.

Emergency order? Emergency order?

It's Clay Aiken.

In Raleigh.

A WALfreakinMART exclusive.

And they need an emergency order.

PUH!!
Do none of these vendor-idiots realize that Clay sells out in his hometown?

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2006, 04:11:28 PM »

I just bought my All Is Well at my Walmart at 5:30pm and had no trouble.  There was aprox. 10 copies on the shelf.  I only picked up one not knowing that everyone was having trouble getting copies.  I wishI had known , I would have picked up the extras.
   I did scan my CD and left with Clay's voice singing All Is Well for the shoppers to listen to!   Also, my school nurse is going to love it too tomorrow.  I've Clayverted her!   She is almost the spitting image of Fantasia B., but she likes Clay!

JoAnn M.

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2006, 04:23:19 PM »

The whole CD is just amazing!   Love!  I have listened to it countless times today and it's just wonderful!

Seeing that I am in North Carolina, we do still have some at our Walmart here.  If anyone needs one, I'm happy to try to get one for you.  I don't know how fast they will sell, but they had 8 left tonight when I was there.  It is beyond me why they wouldn't have more copies in his HOMETOWN!!!   

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2006, 04:49:05 PM »

So Walmart only had 12 copies to begin with and sold out immediately.

Of a CD to be sold exclusively at Walmart.

In a star's hometown.

And that 65 or 100 they are supposedly getting...is that for the entire county or what?

That means another 8-10 copies per store.

Walmart doesn't just suck...

Walmart is stupid.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2006, 05:18:48 PM »

Walmart is stupid.
Can I have an amen??

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2006, 05:29:30 PM »

A suggestion... if your local Walmart anywhere is either sold out or didn't get the CDs, continue to call or stop by when you go shopping and ask for it.

Supply and demand!  If you demand it, maybe they will supply it!

Or, not. But it wouldn't hurt to ask.  Often.  Every day even. 

It's just a suggestion.  Wink
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2006, 05:32:55 PM »

Surely, you're not saying that Clay fans should make pests of themselves!

Wait... we already are. Laughing

clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2006, 05:36:58 PM »

I went out and got 2 copys!  And omg I cant wait to hear All Is Well live. Esp that last note!! AHHHH! 

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2006, 05:56:21 PM »

Went to STUPID WALMART today and they were stocking the shelves. The lady said she had no idea what I was talking about........ I told her.... and she said it must be only in the US !!!! But to check back next Tues and when they re-stock, " maybe " they would have it. 

I'm going to cry all night in the corner now  Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry!

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
LOVE CLAY
Claymation

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2006, 06:07:16 PM »

I FEEL GUILTY BUYING FOUR NOW REALIZING THAT THE CD IS SO SCARCE. I AM ONLY KEEPING ONE AND GIVING THE OTHER THREE AS GIFTS. PAMELA IS CORRECT. SUPPLY AND DEMAND. KEEP ON WALMART. I AM CERTAIN THEY WILL TRY TO GET MORE. THE WILMINGTON NC STORE WAS DEFINTELY CONCERNED THAT THE DEMAND WAS THAT GREAT AND THEY DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH.
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2006, 06:15:29 PM »

FWIW:

From CV via CV:

giftoflove4clay at the CB

Oh my goodness! The Walmart store manager just called me and they are getting 100 CD's to put up with the special display they already have up in the center isle with nothing but Clay Aiken music and DVD from last year and this year's CD. The Christmas CD will go there he said. He is saving a few for me, but we will still go to the other Walmarts tomorrow and get some. But they ARE getting 100 for next week and it will or should be in their circular for next week. He is putting 10 of them aside for me in his office as they are gifts, and I emailed the other ladies that were there to let them know but we are still going on our hunt tomorrow. So we will have some to send out. I will post when we have them. He did tell me that special showcase of Clay's DVD and Christmas MCWL and his other CD's was put there to get ready for a showcase of this special CD next week? Then why the date of 11/28? Wierd.

Hope it's true so everyone can get as many as they want.  So sorry to everyone who can't find it.  I haven't even tried my Wal-Mart yet.  They didn't even stock ATDW until well over three weeks after its release date.  I hope to venture in there tomorrow.

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2006, 06:24:12 PM »

Moonie not happy. 

quynn...do you happen to know where the store is located that you mentioned in your post?

It does occur to me that one reason they sold out quickly is because many people bought more than one or two copies.

No dis, I totally understand.  I like to give Christmas CDs as gifts as well.  Especially $5 CDs!  Laughing

I think we can feel somewhat certain that the supply will be restocked.  Heck, it's not even December after all.  Fingers Crossed

But still.....ask for it when you go in the store!  Otherwise, how will Walmart know there is a demand? 

Thanks to all who are offering their extras for sale!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2006, 06:29:41 PM »

Walmart should have known from the number of pre-orders that they needed to stock the shelves of every Walmart with this CD - my local Walmart only got in 3!!!! But my son  (who lives in a large city) has come to the rescue, and has bought some for me - I told him many people were having problems finding it. If you cannot find the CD, I do have a few extra.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
lmatheson
Claymation

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2006, 06:38:49 PM »

This am. before going to Curves, I stopped by at our Walmart here in Montreal and  I saw some Cds of Clay  but no All is Well. So I stood in line to get some help and there's this lady in front of me talking to the sales person and I over heard her asking where All Is Well so I said oh I'm looking for that too. She looked at me and said are you a fan? I said yes with enthushiasm so she asked me what board And I said Claymaniac. She is from the Clayboard. Then she said you did not come to our release party. I said I tried to email her but my email did not go thru. Then she said oh there was a typo . Again a new lingo to me . However we agreed to get in touch and she gave me her email. this probably will be my first personal connection with a co- Clay fan.  
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2006, 07:07:27 PM »

quynn...do you happen to know where the store is located that you mentioned in your post?

Sorry, I don't know where this store is located. 

I have a feeling that the stores will be stocked by next week.  Isn't this still RCA?  Look how long it took to stock ATDW, at least in my town it took over 3 weeks.  The Christmas season will have come and gone by that time.  Roll eyes

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2006, 07:12:27 PM »

I wonder if this move was calculated. Provide just enough to whip everyone into a frenzy so that when the big shipment arrives they all sell.

quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2006, 07:23:17 PM »

I wonder if this move was calculated. Provide just enough to whip everyone into a frenzy so that when the big shipment arrives they all sell.

That's possible, Moonie.  But, then again, my impression of the music biz this past year is that some real dumb butts are in power, so I'd have to wonder if they would even be smart enough cook up a scheme like that?  Wink

ClayHeart
Claymaniac

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2006, 07:12:04 AM »

I called one local Wal-Mart and they were all sold out.  The sales person mentioned one woman had purchased 10 copies!!  I called another store in my area and they had a few left.  The person I talked to is going to set aside a couple copies for me   Purple Banana, but I have to pick them up after work.  At least I'm glad I'll be able to get it, and it's worth making the trip.  I cannot wait to hear this CD!!!  Have a wonderful day everyone.

Debbie
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx