gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:35:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 138
Total: 138

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Critical Mass 16 :: Clay Discussion  (Read 251472 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2006, 04:58:48 PM »

IF I FIND A STEAM ROOM AND SIT IN IT FOR TWO DAYS, DO YOU THINK I WILL BE ANY THINNER? 
You will be a raisin.

AND WHO WHAT WILL I BE A RAISIN'?   bigsmile

I CAN PICTURE IT NOW- I SHRINK DOWN TO A SIZE 10 RAISIN, BUY A SKIN TIGHT SEXY RED DRESS. GO INTO THE THEATRE- MEESA GIVES ME WATER,- SIP- AND SUDDENLY THERE IS A TERRIFIC EXPLOSION AS I REHYDRATE AND THE SKIN EXPANDS BACK TO A SIZE...........UM, 28??
IT WOULD NOT BE A PRETTY SIGHT- PIECES OF THE RED DRESS DANGLING FROM CLAYS NOSE- SEQUINS IN HIS HAIR....JEROME WONDERING WHAT THE HE** HAPPENED- AND I WOULD BE RELATIVELY NAKED.(THANK GOD FOR COATS)  SO I SHOULD STILL TAKE THE QUILT JUST IN CASE.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2006, 05:03:03 PM »

I WILL PROBABLY CUT A HOLE IN MY QUILT AND PUT IT OVER MY HEAD. AT LEAST I WILL BE WARM AND IT WILL COVER ALL THE BULGES!! AND I COULD PROBABLY KEEP MEESA WARM, TOO!

Paranoid Be nice to yourself! Clay will see us ya know. 5th and 7th row. 

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2006, 05:18:37 PM »

IF I FIND A STEAM ROOM AND SIT IN IT FOR TWO DAYS, DO YOU THINK I WILL BE ANY THINNER? 
You will be a raisin.

You're amazing, you know that? lmao

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2006, 05:46:52 PM »

You will be a raisin.

You're amazing, you know that? lmao

I TRY HARD

aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2006, 06:13:09 PM »

Clay a control freak?

Really?

How did I miss this????

lmao lmao lmao lmao

Hello all!

Back home after a wonderful thanksgiving!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And All Is Well is on it's way to my house. WOO!

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2006, 06:34:39 PM »

I THINK ITS ALL KINDS OF WONDERFUL THAT CLAY IS THE EXECUTIVE PRODUCER.
AND THOSE WHO HAVE LISTENED TO All Is Well HAVE SAID ALL IS WELL IS SO BEAUTIFUL IT MAKES YOU CRY.

GUESS I HAVE TO PACK HANKIES, TOO!

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2006, 06:37:13 PM »

FROM THE CV

(runtome @ Nov 25 2006, 02:59 PM)

I love Clay Aiken 

They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, tonight on the X-Factor Simon Cowell stood up and put his hand over Louis Walsh's mouth because he didn't like the comments he was making about one of his acts!!

aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2006, 06:38:58 PM »

Interesting!

Thanks for bringing that over Marilyn!!!!

Oh and I can't wait to get my All Is Well!!!!

If the clips we heard are any indication it's just gorgeous.

I love Clay!

AI Forum Moderator
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2006, 09:32:03 PM »

for those going to Waukegan:

10-Day Home Forecast for
Waukegan, IL (60087)     

Forecast Conditions      High/Low °F     Precip.
Tonight
Nov 25  Cloudy             N/A/ 46°                 10 %

Wed Nov 29  Showers    53°/24°           60% 

Thu Nov 30 
Few Snow Showers / Wind  27°/20°       30% 

Fri Dec 1
 Mostly Sunny / Wind     27°/20°            10% 

Sat Dec 2 
Partly Cloudy                33°/24°             10% 
   10 %

Sun Dec 3
Partly Cloudy                34°/24°              10% 

Okay- so Clay fans approach, and the temp goes down 26 degrees.
Good thing Clay will be there to warm us up!!

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2006, 02:40:02 AM »

Marilyn  Laughing   thanks for the chuckle, but I'm sure you're your own worse critic.   Huggles

Lorrie-that truly bites.  Are you going to attempt the transfer again?

Thanks Micki for the avie kudos.  I may change again to the new drawing that was done by Linda Huber, man she is good!

Sunny-I hope you're still not gravely today.  Are you gargling regularly?  If you can stomach, whiskey and honey.

All this talk about concerts with Clay makes me sad, since I can't go.  Will be a d/ling fool though, you can count on it.  Well, that's if there's any Clack!!! Smile

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2006, 08:13:13 AM »

SO MUICH FUN LAST NIGHT.  OFF TO SHOP WITH A DEAR FRIENDM BUT I WANTED TO SHARE THIS IN CASE YOU DON'T GET CLAYNATION NEWS.  SAYS IT ALL.

Tornado in a Teacup (a CNN editorial)
In case any of our readers missed part of the 'drama' during holiday preparations, we thought we'd give a brief summary of the Kelly Ripa "feud" -- can you believe the media covered this for days? This absolutely confirms that anything Clay does is huge news! To summarize, Clay was a charming and witty cohost on last week's 'Live! with Regis' show. He and Ripa seemed to get along just fine, trading jokes, but when Ripa refused to let him get a word in edgewise during an interview, he playfully covered her mouth with his hand. Ripa was upset and said she 'didn't know where that hand had been.' To be fair to Ripa, Clay's action doesn't win Best Observance of Personal Space, but Clay did apologize, and the show moved on in apparent harmony. Apparently, Ripa worked up a head of steam all weekend, because on Monday's show, she complained at bitter length about Clay's 'lack of respect.' Regis attempted to defuse her rant by commenting that Clay was likely nervous, and that he had never imagined "in a million years" she'd have a feud with him.

Now, we know we're the slightest bit biased here at CNN, but we also noticed that Kelly is forgetting the times she has covered Regis' mouth on the show (not that the entertainments shows missed it. Entertainment Tonight, The Insider and Inside Edition all showed clips on Wednesday pointing out Ripa's hypocrisy). There's also the time she licked something belonging to noted germophobe Howie Mandel... and we have to wonder how pushing the photo of a cat in Clay's face qualifies as 'respectful' on her part. It's either all in good fun or...not so much.

The fact that Rosie O'Donnel decided to speak up for Clay on The View is, on the one hand, a nice gesture. However, the charge of homophobia against Ripa seems to have provided Ripa with a perfect way to deflect criticism by playing up her indignation at the charge and inviting the subsequent media storm. We're fans and yet we can't help wondering....this is 'major' news? We're endlessly surprised by the intensity of media interest in Clay's every action.

The entire issue seems to have ended on a humorous note at the American Music Awards. When Tori Spelling and Clay appeared together to present an award, Spelling quickly put her hand over Clay's mouth, and as he laughed, told him "I'll tell you where that hand has been, later." Following the usual pattern, that bit of business seems to have gotten the most media coverage of any appearance at the AMA's, and the coverage has been overwhelmingly positive about Clay's sense of humor.

We here at CNN suggest that Ripa was within her rights to scold Clay for covering her mouth -- that can be a disconcerting violation of personal space -- although to do so privately rather than through a 5 minute televised rant might have been more professional on her part. The adult response to an apology is to accept and move on, not toss stones several days later. We'd also suggest she step out of her glass house on occasion -- if her ground rules include mocking guests' phobias, she can't really complain that her standards of 'respect' aren't properly conveyed.

ALSO, WE LISTENED TO MCWL AS WE DECORATED HER TREE.  SHE PLAYED IT 3 TIMES.  I DIDN'T EVEN ASK HER TO.  SEE, I THINK SHE IS A CLOSET CLAY FAN.   IT WAS HER IDEA TO GO TO BALTIMORE, NOT MINE.   bigsmile  I FORGOT WHAT A GORGEOUS CD IT IS.  JUST AMAZING.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2006, 11:08:21 AM »

Gwenn that's a wonderful article. Thank you so much for bringing that over to us.

I think that Clay garnered a lot of respect for the way he handled this whole thing.

Just nutso I say.

Finally getting a chance to really just hang out and relax today.

I was going to upload pictures but they burned them onto a dvd and not a cd so I can't.... sigh... we got some great pictures too!

bigsmile

AI Forum Moderator
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2006, 12:55:52 PM »

Just vegging today and enjoying the last flickering  peaceful moments of the weekend...

Thank you Jill for sending me the clip of GMA.. I totally missed it this AM..

Hope BF had a good holiday and am looking foward to seeing him and friends on the upcoming XMAS.....whatever it is!!! Cmas tree confetti2

Now.. which child shall I call to check on and see who is better at  disturbing my"TURKEY EQUILIBRIUM" with a reality check on DYSFUNCTION??? crazy pull hair

I know...... NEITHER!!! bigsmile

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2006, 05:32:27 PM »

DON'T THROW TOMATOES BUT I DIDN'T THINK CLAY SOUNDED GOOD THIS MORNING AT ALL.  TOO RASPY.  HAVING HEARD OCOCE LAST YEAR A FEW TIMES, I KNOW WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO SOUND LIKE.  IT DIDN'T.  I HOPE BF IS RESTING HIS VOICE AND DOING HIS EXERCISES BECAUSE HE HAS A TOUGH SCHEDULE COMING UP AND HIS VOICE NEEDS TO BE IN TOP FORM.  AMAZING HOW EVERY YEAR AT THIS TIME HE GETS SICK.  5 DAYS.  HE HASN'T TOURED IN A YEAR.

CLAY, HONEY, DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO GET THAT BEAUTIFUL VOICE READY. Huggles

BUT THEN THERE IS All Is Well.   Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!  OMG.  IT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SONG EVER.  AND I AM NOT EVEN CHRISTIAN.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
claydevotee
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2006, 05:43:20 PM »

DON'T THROW TOMATOES BUT I DIDN'T THINK CLAY SOUNDED GOOD THIS MORNING AT ALL.  TOO RASPY.  HAVING HEARD OCOCE LAST YEAR A FEW TIMES, I KNOW WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO SOUND LIKE.  IT DIDN'T.  I HOPE BF IS RESTING HIS VOICE AND DOING HIS EXERCISES BECAUSE HE HAS A TOUGH SCHEDULE COMING UP AND HIS VOICE NEEDS TO BE IN TOP FORM.  AMAZING HOW EVERY YEAR AT THIS TIME HE GETS SICK.  5 DAYS.  HE HASN'T TOURED IN A YEAR.

CLAY, HONEY, DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO GET THAT BEAUTIFUL VOICE READY.

GWENN

I agree, GWENN.   Absolutely no tomatoes from this camp. That "magic", that spine-tingling richness was absent in his performance this morning.  I am concerned that he is not using his voice properly. He definitely needs to rest, work with a vocal coach and start taking his singing seriously again.  Enough with the co-hosting, acting and promo appearances, IMO!   Somebody mentioned on another thread that he is stretching himself too thin these days with promo appearances, etc.   I definitely agree.  Right now his #1 priority must be taking care of his precious God-given instrument that brought us all together in the first place.  I can't wait to see him this coming weekend in Waukegan and Merrillville.  I am so hoping we aren't let down by a mediocre performance after this long Clay drought!

OK, have at me, ladies!!!  Wink
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2006, 05:45:00 PM »

THEA, YOU ARE SO RIGHT.  HE HAS TO DO WHATEVER IS NECESSARY THIS WEEK. 

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
claydevotee
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2006, 05:48:54 PM »

THEA, YOU ARE SO RIGHT.  HE HAS TO DO WHATEVER IS NECESSARY THIS WEEK. 

GWENN

Thanks, GWENN.  Believe me, I am saying this out of love and concern for Clay and his entire future career as a singer.  He must get good reviews this time around, he must leave his audience breathless and wanting more (well, that's never a problem... ).   He has come to a major crossroads in his career.  Please, please Clay don't let yourself and your loyal fans down!   
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2006, 05:50:42 PM »

I HOPE BF IS RESTING HIS VOICE AND DOING HIS EXERCISES BECAUSE HE HAS A TOUGH SCHEDULE COMING UP AND HIS VOICE NEEDS TO BE IN TOP FORM. 
I thought he said he doesn't need to do those. Wink

I just listened to this performance, and he does have a bit of an edge goin' there, doesn't he? Hm. 'Wonder what was up with that.

(I'm sorry, but what really got me was the little temperature bug in the corner. Sure, this morning it was 47 degrees in NYC. The other day, when I was standing out in the rain watching the Parade with my friends, it was about 35! Laughing )

Carry on!

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2006, 05:54:38 PM »

I'm sorry, but what really got me was the little temperature bug in the corner. Sure, this morning it was 47 degrees in NYC. The other day, when I was standing out in the rain watching the Parade with my friends, it was about 35! Laughing

SORRY, SUNNY.  I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS.  ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU OR CLAY?  HE RECORDED THIS RIGHT AFTER R & K AND THE TEMPERATURE WAS IN THE LOW 60'S. 

I AM A LITTLE SLOW ON THE UPTAKE THESE DAYS.   

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2006, 05:58:17 PM »

I'm sorry, but what really got me was the little temperature bug in the corner. Sure, this morning it was 47 degrees in NYC. The other day, when I was standing out in the rain watching the Parade with my friends, it was about 35! Laughing

SORRY, SUNNY.  I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS.  ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU OR CLAY?  HE RECORDED THIS RIGHT AFTER R & K AND THE TEMPERATURE WAS IN THE LOW 60'S. 

I AM A LITTLE SLOW ON THE UPTAKE THESE DAYS.   

GWENN
Sorry to confuse you, Gwenn.

I know he recorded his performance earlier. But when GMA played it back, the local station put the current temperature in the lower right corner of the screen. That's what I was looking at.

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx