gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:59:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 143
Total: 143

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Critical Mass 16 :: Clay Discussion  (Read 251765 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1960 on: January 09, 2007, 10:58:57 AM »

. He needs to regenerate, take care of himself, build up his strength.

Marilyn he can come to my house
I'll regenerate him

I'll just bet you will!!!! ROFLMAO

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1961 on: January 09, 2007, 11:11:13 AM »

AS I AM READING AROUND, PROPLE ARE SO CONCERNED WHETHER CLAY IS HAPPY.  HE SAYS HE IS.  NO ONE IS ECSTATIC EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY.  NO ONE HAS A PERFECT LIFE.  GEEZ.  IF HE SAYS HE IS HAPPY, HE IS.  NOT TO BE MATERIALISTIC OR SARCASTIC, BUT HE JUST MADE ABOUT $1 MILLIION.  HE HAS A GORGEOUS HOME AND PEOPLE WHO LOVE HIM.  HIS CAREER WILL HAVE UPS AND DOWNS.  BUT HE WILL BE FINE. 

WE MAY NOT, BUT HE WILL.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1962 on: January 09, 2007, 11:13:46 AM »

AS I AM READING AROUND, PROPLE ARE SO CONCERNED WHETHER CLAY IS HAPPY.  HE SAYS HE IS.  NO ONE IS ECSTATIC EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY.  NO ONE HAS A PERFECT LIFE.  GEEZ.  IF HE SAYS HE IS HAPPY, HE IS.  NOT TO BE MATERIALISTIC OR SARCASTIC, BUT HE JUST MADE ABOUT $1 MILLIION.  HE HAS A GORGEOUS HOME AND PEOPLE WHO LOVE HIM.  HIS CAREER WILL HAVE UPS AND DOWNS.  BUT HE WILL BE FINE. 

WE MAY NOT, BUT HE WILL.

GWENN

SO TRUE GWENN... Yes!

WELL, WE CAN OCCUPY OUR TIME WITH AMERICAN IDOL UNTIL THE NEXT BLOG! Wink
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1963 on: January 09, 2007, 11:14:01 AM »

NOW, YOU KNOW, SUNNY, PEOPLE ARE SPECULATING AWAY.  IT IS WHAT THE FANDOM DOES.  IT IS USUALLY WRONG.  BUT PEOPLE DO IT ANYWAY. 
You're right, Gwenn. I guess I just don't see the point.

Sometimes a little speculation is good and fun- most of it is wishful thinking.
The problem lies with expanding that speculation to such a degree that some folks think it will happen, and when it doesn't, they are disappointed, and wrongfully so- because Clay and his team had NEVER mentioned it in the first place.

This is how the whole summer GMA appearance got blown out of proportion- and why CLay, gentleman that he is, had to step in and tell fans that it was never planned to happen.

The whole Clay going to another label is pure speculation- but people are reading into his "excitement" that he is ending his relationship with RCA, etc. Maybe he is excited because he got new colors of boxer briefs to "mix it up" with.

There are so many doom and gloomers that say if Clay doesnt tour "RIGHT NOW" he will lose fans and not be able to sell tickets for a tour.
I wonder if any of the other celebrities have their fans attempt to dictate or extrapolate or read into things as much as Clays fandom does?

Sure we speculate what MIGHT he be doing, but you know what? Its what WE want to be happening, not what Clay wants.

And the fella is going to do the right thing. He has always surprised us before, and never in a bad way. So I am open to anything Clay wants to lay on me.

If you know what I mean, and I think you do!! bigsmile

lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #1964 on: January 09, 2007, 11:15:53 AM »

Marilyn and Sunny    Clapping Clapping Clapping

We'll get a tour when Clay's good and ready to give us one, and that's how it should be.  I never really expected one "soon", so I'm not disappointed.   The man has a right to some down time with family, friends, the "kids" (Raleigh & Durham).  He deserves as much, and I hope he's enjoying himself.  Face it, we're not going anywhere.  We'll be here when he's ready to "come back to us".  In the meantime, I'll enjoy his blogs,  clack, and my real life.  We all do have one of those, don't we?   Paranoid

Why in the world do people think Clay's not happy?!?!?!??!?  Jeeeesus!!!  Let the man have a life!  Excuse me, I'm in a crappy mood right now.  

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1965 on: January 09, 2007, 11:19:07 AM »

THAT'S WHAT I LOVE ABOUT YOU, MARILYN.  YOUR MIND IS ALWAYS IN THE RIGHT PLACE.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1966 on: January 09, 2007, 11:24:59 AM »

NEW COLOR BRIEFS? 

I NEED A MOMENT HERE! *PANTS*
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #1967 on: January 09, 2007, 11:28:19 AM »

And the fella is going to do the right thing. He has always surprised us before, and never in a bad way. So I am open to anything Clay wants to lay on me.

If you know what I mean, and I think you do!! bigsmile

rofl rofl

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1968 on: January 09, 2007, 11:54:27 AM »

Good grief. Even when he says, "Don't read into anything," people keep reading into stuff. Unless you're a proven psychic, why bother?

Cause.....free expression of opinions are welcome!! Including this one!  Wink Laughing

Actually, he didn't say he wasn't touring until the summer.  He said he was preparing for events this summer and beyond.  Could be that a tour for ATDW has already been prepared.

Besides, if the temps stay as high as they have been, summer could be in just a few weeks or so.  Smile

{{Micki}}
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1969 on: January 09, 2007, 12:06:07 PM »

Actually, he didn't say he wasn't touring until the summer.  He said he was preparing for events this summer and beyond.  Could be that a tour for ATDW has already been prepared.

Besides, if the temps stay as high as they have been, summer could be in just a few weeks or so.  Smile

Now this sounds wonderful. Can I post that on CV, CH, CDB, CB, CU, ICU,FBI, APB, SOL and CIA?? I want to make sure the correct info gets out to everyone.   lmao lmao

j/k

aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #1970 on: January 09, 2007, 12:24:47 PM »

You know if Clay is around online today you know he's laughing his ass off at us.

He's thinking oh good lord, I told them not to analyze it and they're analyzing it.

And Raleigh and Durham are looking up at him saying. "Well jeez dad, you didn't think they'd actually like, not analyze it did you?" And then they're gonna go back to sleep and dream about chasing rabbits... I mean they are terriers after all.  bigsmile

AI Forum Moderator
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #1971 on: January 09, 2007, 12:47:37 PM »

5 Top Songs that Should Be Retired from American Idol as reported by MSNBC.com ( http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16475685/ )

1) “A Moment Like This,” by Kelly Clarkson
2) “How am I Supposed to Live Without You,” by Laura Branigan and others
3) “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston
4) “You Raise Me Up,” as sung by Josh Groban
5) “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough,” by Diana Ross and others

Clay connection: umm... scratch   Wink

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #1972 on: January 09, 2007, 01:16:24 PM »

It's got a Clay connection because a lot of the time when they do those searches and send out articles what not American Idol can relate to Clay/kelly anyone big associated with the show.  bigsmile

AI Forum Moderator
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #1973 on: January 09, 2007, 01:21:09 PM »

Thank you for defending the validity of my post, aikenseeker. Huggles

I figured AI had a built-in Clay connection, so I wouldn't have to go ahead and spell it out. Wink

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
claydevotee
« Reply #1974 on: January 09, 2007, 01:51:24 PM »

Maybe he is going to put a new CD out with all original songs and then do a summer tour!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!  We can always hope!!!!!!!

Debbie

DEBBIE:  That's my hope and theory for now, as well.   And count me in among those who are actually happy there most likely won't be a tour until summer.  As MARILYN said, he needs to rest up from his grueling Christmas tour and hopefully he then will be going back into the studio soon to record that new album full of all new songs.... Fingers Crossed

Besides, if the temps stay as high as they have been, summer could be in just a few weeks or so. 

Laughing PAMELA.....But not if you live in Northern Illinois.  Just got back from a walk with my little Mimi, and it's definitely not summer-like here!!!   cold
claydevotee
« Reply #1975 on: January 09, 2007, 01:55:29 PM »

Question:   Does anybody happen to know if they have reprised Clay's "Everything I Have" during any of the recent DOOL episodes?  I'll be darned if I'm going to sit and watch DOOL every day just on the remote chance that Clay's song might be played during some love scene between Patch and Kayla.  Some of you are probably much more and patient and persistent than I am, and I  applaud you,  Clapping but I'm definitely not one of them!
claydevotee
« Reply #1976 on: January 09, 2007, 01:58:29 PM »

Yup, I am definitely living up to my title of an   hypnotic "Official Claymaniac Threadkiller"!   hypnotic   Laughing

aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #1977 on: January 09, 2007, 02:21:16 PM »

Question:   Does anybody happen to know if they have reprised Clay's "Everything I Have" during any of the recent DOOL episodes?  I'll be darned if I'm going to sit and watch DOOL every day just on the remote chance that Clay's song might be played during some love scene between Patch and Kayla.  Some of you are probably much more and patient and persistent than I am, and I  applaud you,  Clapping but I'm definitely not one of them!

Sorry Thea! Helping someone figure out how to link something here....

Not that I've heard of so far... course I've been so hooked on the History Channel these last few nights I keep forgetting to watch.

bigsmile

AI Forum Moderator
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #1978 on: January 09, 2007, 02:42:54 PM »

I've been watching DOOL on SoapNet at night and so far have not heard it. Steve and Kayla have been a little busy with him being a possible brainwashed killer to get romantic.  Laughing But if I hear it, I'll let ya'll know.  Smile

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1979 on: January 09, 2007, 02:52:22 PM »

A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that
the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on
where she is in her menstrual cycle.

For example: If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged
and masculine features.

However, if she is menstruating, or menopausal, she tends to be
more attracted to a man with a spear lodged in his chest and
tape over his mouth while he is on fire.

No further studies are expected.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx