gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:45:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 336
Total: 336

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Critical Mass 16 :: Clay Discussion  (Read 251477 times)
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« on: November 24, 2006, 10:50:52 PM »

Welcome to Critical Mass number 16.  This thread is for critical as well as general discussion of Clay's music, his career, the media, and other Clay related topics.  Or, occasional mindless drivel, as long as it is mostly about Claaaay! 

To that end, please make an effort to include Clay content in your posts. News, articles, links to pictures, opinions or any other pertinent information that encourages conversation is welcome. 

Antagonistic or adversarial comments are not allowed. See above - the idea is to encourage conversation, not kill it. State your opinion then move on; if you don't, recognize that there is a point at which time you will appear to be intentionally disrupting the tone of the forum, and you will be called on it. Please also note that you are free to scroll through posts which do not interest you.

Be objective; an opinion that differs from your own is not a personal attack. A negative opinion is not a personal attack. Respect that and each other.

This is a linear style thread, in that several topics may be discussed in this single thread, sometimes all at once.  This is not a community thread, and personal discussion should be kept to a minimum.  All rules and guidelines referenced in the Forum Info section apply here.  This is an all ages thread, so please insure content is appropriate.

In order to keep the tone conversational, please don't post pictures in this thread, post the links instead.

All previous threads will be archived in the Archives - Critical Mass forum. Thanks and have fun!

Where did we leave off  scratch  ...... we were on the verge of wallowing knee deep in the angst. Not that there's anything wrong with that. However, we just learned....

Clay has sold over 300,000 copies of A Thousand Different Ways!!!!...
Clay had a wonderful interview with Tyra Banks this week.
Clay was a presenter at the American Music Awards Nov 21...
Clay is featuring exclusive video at the fan club... 
...and for all you soapies, OMG! Clay is going to be on Days of Our Lives!

Carry on!

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 04:43:08 AM »

Looks like I'm the first one here.

Good Morning, everyone!!

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 06:03:57 AM »

<Sunny whispers--again> Mornin', Micki! wave 

Thanks for opening the new thread, Woody. Smile

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 06:10:40 AM »

Waves to Micki and Sunny  wave

Anyone else receive a much anticipated e-mail from walmart.com?  All Is Well is in the mail!  Purple Banana

According to people who bought the CD yesterday, Clay is listed as Executive Producer along with Jaymes.   Clapping

A new hat to wear proudly.

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 06:34:00 AM »

GOOD MORNING.

YES, JILL, I GOT MY EMAIL.   Purple Banana

CLAY IS EXECUTIVE PRODUCER NOW?  GOOD FOR HIM. 

GONNA GO LOOK FOR THE OLD THREAD TO SEE IF I MISSED ANYTHING.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 06:45:21 AM »

<Sunny whispers--again> Mornin', Micki! wave 

Thanks for opening the new thread, Woody. Smile

You're welcome, Sunny.   Huggles
This thread is moving right along....16!!!  WOOHOO!!!

Mornin' everyone.   Tired

I haven't checked my e-mail yet......

Kudos to Clay!!! 
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 07:13:16 AM »

Anyone else receive a much anticipated e-mail from walmart.com?  All Is Well is in the mail!  Purple Banana

According to people who bought the CD yesterday, Clay is listed as Executive Producer along with Jaymes.   Clapping

YES!!!!YES!!! I GOT MY EMAIL AND MY BABY IS ON HIS WAY TO MAH HOUSE!!!! WELL, HIS VOICE IS, ANYWAY!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 10:37:35 AM »

YES!!!!YES!!! I GOT MY EMAIL AND MY BABY IS ON HIS WAY TO MAH HOUSE!!!! WELL, HIS VOICE IS, ANYWAY!!

Hi everyone  wave

Marilyn I need to borrow that red dress from you for tonight.  We're going to the Chart House for dinner with friends and that dress would be perfect.   bigsmile

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Proud member of the East Coast Posse
Clay's English Princess
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 11:26:31 AM »

I spent HOURS transferring my Clay stuff from TiVo to VCR tape.  When I only had a few things left to transfer, and the tape was almost full, it BROKE!!!     
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 11:33:50 AM »

I spent HOURS transferring my Clay stuff from TiVo to VCR tape.  When I only had a few things left to transfer, and the tape was almost full, it BROKE!!!     

SO SORRY, SWEETIE.

Big Hug!

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 11:34:38 AM »

Oh, that's frustrating! I'm sorry, Lorrie.

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 11:40:44 AM »

Thanks guys.  The thing is...I know I can get other copies of the stuff, but I spent hours moving it over and have had vcr tapes of almost everything since AI.  It's just so frustrating, not to mention time consuming.
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 03:25:48 PM »

Oh, I'm sorry, Lorrie!   Huggles

Hey, Gwenn, Jill, Pam, Marilyn, Meesa, & Woody!

So, Clay is now an EP......he amazes me!

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 03:41:26 PM »

The control freak. Wink

LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 04:13:18 PM »

The control freak. Wink

lmao
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 04:34:03 PM »

The control freak

Yep! That is why he keeps saying how much he has learned about the Music Industry. Laughing  He has learned how to keep his hands in the mix at all times.  Hmmm...maybe mentioning his hands is not the thing to do right now.  Paranoid

Lorrie, sorry about your VCR tape. Hug  I, too, have had one of those "mechanical mishap" weeks.  On Tuesday when I got out of work my car had trouble starting (it has NOT started twice in the last 2 weeks--both times in the pouring rain  ).  I got home and my furnace had died and it was very, very cold in the house.  My husband was nowhere to be found because he had gone out on a work call.  My son was home in bed because he was sick.  I tried to call my hubby and my phone was dead (the battery died).  When hubby finally got home, I told him he could cook supper because I was not to be trusted near the stove.  bigsmile

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 04:39:32 PM »

... I, too, have had one of those "mechanical mishap" weeks.  On Tuesday when I got out of work my car had trouble starting (it has NOT started twice in the last 2 weeks--both times in the pouring rain  ).  I got home and my furnace had died and it was very, very cold in the house.  My husband was nowhere to be found because he had gone out on a work call.  My son was home in bed because he was sick.  I tried to call my hubby and my phone was dead (the battery died).  When hubby finally got home, I told him he could cook supper because I was not to be trusted near the stove.  bigsmile
Laughing Huggles

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 04:40:03 PM »

The control freak. Wink

HEY, HE CAN CONTROL ME ANYTIME. bigsmile

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:46:02 PM »

JUST GOT BACK FROM DINNER. TODAY IS MY SISTERS BIRTHDAY SO WE WENT SHOPPING- GOT A COUPLE OF SMALL CHRISTMAS PRESENTS- GOOD BARGAINS!! I BOUGHT MY SON A WALKMAN SO HE CAN GIVE ME BACK MINE! THIS ONE HAS SPEAKERS AND EVERYTHING!! REALLY GOOD PRICE.

WE WENT TO BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY BECAUSE MY SEMICASUAL COAT BIT THE BIG ONE- AND I GOT A REALLY NICE 3/4 LENGTH JACKET TO WEAR TO CHICAGO-ITS BLACK SUEDE WITH A SOFT FUR COLLAR. AND I GOT EAR MUFFS TO MATCH

SO YOU KNOW IT WILL BE IN THE 80'S WHEN I ARRIVE TO SEE OUR FELLA SING TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

AND I COULDNT FIND ANYTHING TO WEAR. ITS HARD TO FIND NICE CLOTHES WHEN YOU LOOK LIKE A PREGNANT ELEPHANT. AND I AM NOT JOKING, PEOPLE-I THINK I AM IN THE 12TH MONTH!!
NEEDLESS TO SAY I FOUND NOTHING FLATTERING.  I WILL PROBABLY CUT A HOLE IN MY QUILT AND PUT IT OVER MY HEAD. AT LEAST I WILL BE WARM AND IT WILL COVER ALL THE BULGES!! AND I COULD PROBABLY KEEP MEESA WARM, TOO!

THIS IS THE DEPRESSING PART!! IF I FIND A STEAM ROOM AND SIT IN IT FOR TWO DAYS, DO YOU THINK I WILL BE ANY THINNER? 

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 04:49:16 PM »

IF I FIND A STEAM ROOM AND SIT IN IT FOR TWO DAYS, DO YOU THINK I WILL BE ANY THINNER? 
You will be a raisin.

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx