gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:28:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 267
Total: 267

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR THIS YEAR  (Read 5844 times)
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2006, 05:59:06 PM »

IT IS DINNER.  WE ATE AFTER 6.  I AM STUFFED AND JUST STOPPED IN TO SAY HELLO.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2006, 09:24:30 PM »

I am thankful that I wake up each day to a new beginning. For looking out my car window and seeing beautiful colored sunsets. For the ability to be strong and independent-something which before, I never dreamed I could be

I thank God for the instinct that led me to follow Clay, for the joy he brings me in his singing, in his compassion,his sense of humor and his aura,  in his dealings with people less fortunate than he is-showing me ways to better myself through helping others.

I am grateful that through this love of Clay, I came to this board and met all of you- some just through writing, some through telephone calls, and some through face to face meetings- something which I hope to continue in the New Year.  You have all sustained me one way or another throughout some very trying times, and shared in the joys that I have experienced. I am fulfilled because of you all.

I thank God for my family, for my sister who is my friend, my son Chris who "understands me" more than anyone, for my son Jason and his independence, for my brothers who I love unfailingly, and one whom  I miss very much.

The world is a tough place, but it is the little joys and triumphs that help us through it- my cats paw on my face, my neighbors taking me to lunch, being able to help others less fortunate.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2006, 02:02:35 AM »

First, I am thankful for the blessing of my relationship with the Lord.

I am thankful for all the experiences in my life because it has brought me to today. ...the ups, the downs, the forgettable and the unforgettable.

Pamela, we call it dinner, but serve between 2 and 3, so those leftovers are nice after dark!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Boomer Aries
Clayamateur

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2006, 08:48:19 PM »

I am thankful for family and friends, for basic necessities like food and shelter, and for the incomparable Clay Aiken who has brought so much joy into our lives.

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2006, 09:55:54 AM »

Each and every one of you - that's what I'm thankful for.

Thank you for the many ways you color my life with your humor, your compassion, and your loving support!

All my love, 
LadyC 

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx