gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:53:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 173
Total: 173

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clay on the Tyra Banks Show! *SPOILERS*  (Read 13360 times)
redhotclay
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2006, 09:48:36 PM »

I SAW IT. I LOVED IT AND I KNOW I WILL REWATCH IT A ZILLION TIMES.

GOSH, IS HSE TALL OR WHAT?

GWENN
Tyra must be at least 5'10" +  4" heels?  She was just taller than Clay.  Perfect height for that sweet kiss!
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2006, 03:14:02 PM »

Claymates, Claymaniacs and Claynadians filled Tyra’s audience when she invited "American Idol" superstar Clay Aiken! Clay started the interview off with sympathy from the audience when he shared he was allergic to nuts that grew on trees (peanuts were okay), mushrooms, shellfish, coffee and chocolate. He confessed nuts were banned from the Tyra Show set, because if they even touched him, he’d break out in welts. He also discussed the intense devotion of his fans, and revealed he didn’t understand the phenomenon but felt the public forum of "American Idol" made people feel he was more accessible and close to them. When Tyra asked Clay what daily tasks he missed being able to do since becoming a celebrity, he turned the tables and asked her the same question. When she said she missed walking around without a hairweave in, he began scratching his head and said that was what he missed too! He revealed he’d never actually had a weave, but knew a thing or two about drawing hair-related heat when he rocked a darker color during his surprise appearance on the "American Idol" season finale.

Clay truthfully answered the one question all of America wanted to know. Before she asked the question, Tyra held Clay’s hand and reminded him that her show was a safe place, and he could be open and honest. She then proceeded to ask him if he wore boxers or briefs! Clay started laughing, and regained his composure before seriously answering that he wore boxers. He quickly followed up by admitting his mom would probably be very embarrassed by his revelation. He went on to share that his mother and others who knew him before "American Idol" called him Clayton, but everyone else called him Clay. He liked the separation between the two worlds, and admitted he got upset at times when people who didn’t know him before "Idol" tried to call him Clayton.

Tyra welcomed Mary, one of Clay’s biggest fans. During a recent appearance, she asked Clay to sign her back so she could have a tattoo artist turn the signature into a declaration of her adoration for him permanently on her body. Clay couldn’t believe she’d actually had his name tattooed onto her back, and was even more amazed she did it without being under the influence of alcohol!

Clay revealed he always wanted to be a talk show host, so he swapped spots with Tyra and began interviewing her. She started talking about her new boyfriend and plans they had for the weekend, before realizing she was saying too much. Clay changed the subject, and they started talking about future projects. Tyra revealed she enjoyed producing films that empowered women, and would want to act in them as well since she was a self-proclaimed control freak. She also confessed it took more than two hours to go from looking "Tyra Banks – Girl Who Just Rolled Out of Bed," to "Tyra Banks – Talk Show Host Extraordinaire!" Clay made the ladies swoon when he performed "A Thousand Days" from his album, "A Thousand Different Ways."

During a mini break from Clay, Tyra welcomed Jaeda, the latest girl eliminated from "America’s Next Top Model." In a shocking twist, the first thing she admitted was that she loved her short tresses. She was embarrassed by her behavior on the show and wished she would have sucked it up and realized how great the short style actually looked on her. She thanked Tyra for the opportunity and confessed she was still going to work hard to pursue a career in modeling.

Tyra welcomed back Clay, and said she wanted to end the show in a way he’d always remember. He suggested they finish with a kiss, and a surprised but happy to oblige Tyra puckered up.

TYRASHOW
Click on the link for some great pictures!! Wink

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2006, 01:47:43 AM »

Now that was the best interview ever! As wonderful as I expected it to be! Who else besides me wanted to be Tyra? Hugs,  Huggles putting her face next to his,  Thud! the kiss!  Kiss! She is one lucky woman! You could tell Clay cast his spell over her! 

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2006, 06:04:50 PM »

Comments are now showing on Tyra's website - and there are lots of them!

Claymates, Claymaniacs and Clayfrican-Americans!

Smile
clayzy4you
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2006, 01:45:39 PM »

Boxer briefs!!!  ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

If I was ever jealous of Tyra before I am 100x more jealous now
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx