gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:58:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 180
Total: 180

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clay on the Tyra Banks Show! *SPOILERS*  (Read 13359 times)
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2006, 12:47:46 PM »

Gosh.. I guess not many people have seen it yet.  I saw it a couple hours ago.. for my second time.  bigsmile 

He looked very cute and A Thousand Days sounded fine!!!!  Not like some of the other shows lately.  Paranoid 

One thing I want you to remember, when we were at the taping and we saw his hair, it was pretty much the first time we had seen it without bangs, so we were shocked.  shocking  I still thought it was a little poofy during A Thousand Days, but he sure looked cute on that couch.  That lucky bbbch girl.  Laughing

I thought it came across very well.
ILClaymate
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2006, 12:50:03 PM »

ILClaymate
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2006, 12:58:22 PM »

Lorrie ~ I think I missed it this morning.  It comes on twice I think here and I didn't know about the morning one.  I'll find out here in 10 minutes when the 2nd one starts but the guide says something different so I think I'm out of luck until it re-airs again.  sigh  I guess I better start my downloading now.  It will probably take me all night!

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2006, 01:18:11 PM »

Angela, did you ever know that you're my hero?

You are the wind beneath my wings!!!!   Laughing

Awesome screencaps!!!!   
Big Hug!

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

hotwaxonclay
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2006, 01:57:12 PM »

I must bow down to the one with the glorious screencaps  Laughing

You're amazing Angela my friend! Huggles
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2006, 02:35:34 PM »

Delightful Clay!  I love it when he is soooo appreciated!  

Tyra really knew a lot about Clay and the interview portions were fun!  It came on at 3 PM here in N.E. Wisconsin  . . . and I loved every second of it!  Smile

Angela  . . . excellent screencaps!  Isn't he handsome?? blush

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2006, 02:43:45 PM »

Lorrie ~ I think I missed it this morning.  It comes on twice I think here and I didn't know about the morning one.  I'll find out here in 10 minutes when the 2nd one starts but the guide says something different so I think I'm out of luck until it re-airs again.  sigh  I guess I better start my downloading now.  It will probably take me all night!

Angela.. I have it on TiVo, and can pick you up at the airport. 
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2006, 02:45:20 PM »

Finally, something to put me in a better mood!  You're right, Barb.  Tyra did her homework.  Wonderful interview!!!  I loved every second of the show.  Now......I will go watch it again, and again, and again!  Thank you, Tyra!  

Angela, you rock, girlfriend!  Great screencaps!  I see new avies popping up all over the place!

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2006, 02:57:09 PM »

I just got through watching it and it was awesome!  confetti2

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
shadowgnome
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2006, 02:58:02 PM »

To anyone who missed it, I did a pretty thorough recap of it in my blog:

http://clayonline.com/blog.html?displayAccountID=877370&view_profile=877370&add_blog=

I believe you have to be a member of the OFC to view it, though.

SPOILER WARNING, it covers pretty much everything, so don't read it if you missed it and want to be surprised.
shadowgnome
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2006, 02:59:45 PM »

And also, if you do read my blog, could you please leave a comment? I would like to know who and how many people have read it and what everyone thinks of it =D  It's my first real Clay blog (the other two on that page are random "About Me" stuff)
claymaiden
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2006, 04:50:19 PM »

We should write Tyra and tell her how wonderful she is.  That was such a great show.  I watched it twice already.  A perfect ending to a long and hectic day.  Hope everyone gets to see it. hot explode
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2006, 05:22:18 PM »

claymaiden, that's an awesome idea!  If you want to spread the love around, write a message to Tyra at the link below.  I hope someone does so soon, cause it's looking a little empty over there!  Wink

Talk to Tyra
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2006, 05:51:00 PM »

claymaiden, that's an awesome idea!  If you want to spread the love around, write a message to Tyra at the link below.  I hope someone does so soon, cause it's looking a little empty over there!  Wink

Talk to Tyra

I think it's empty because the posts have to be apporoved.  Hopefully we'll see what everyone has to say soon.  Wink

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2006, 06:15:55 PM »

I just watched the interview with Tyra today and I absolutely loved it.  That's one I'll watch over and over.  A lot of other hosts need to take lessons from Tyra or maybe that is something you just know and can't be taught.

I think I heard they taped for almost two hours so maybe we'll be lucky enough to see the rest of it sometime soon.

GREAT WORK TYRA AND CLAY   Clapping   Clapping

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2006, 06:19:31 PM »

Right you are Ms quynn!   I am over eager it appears.  Paranoid

Plus, I DO love the way it says "Claymaniacs" right up top there - that's right, we are CRAZY about Clay!  I even said "I'm a Claymaniac!"  Ack! 

Actually, I'm pretty crazy about Tyra right now too!  That interview was beyond cute, and he looked HOT, and he sounded great, and he was so funny acting traumatized on the boxer thing, and she made him blush, and she asked great questions, and she was so fangirly, and they had a smoochy, and he sang right into her ear at the end....

I liked his interview of her as well, and I think he can look up to her as an example - she was a successful model, and has two TV shows, and wants to produce and make movies, and act and make a comedy for kidlets.... and she's freakin beautiful too.

What a difference CLASS makes!

redhotclay
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2006, 06:37:58 PM »

and let's not forget who asked for the kiss...

(I'll forgive my boyfriend for giving a kiss to Tyra!)

I loved the show.  I love Tyra.  I LOVE Clay. 
I posted a comment and can't wait to read everyone's comments.
I put I'm a claymaniac too Pam! 
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2006, 06:45:27 PM »

My daughter is a huge Tyra fan.  She watches her show and never misses America's Next Top Model.  We watched the tape together today.  She said that she never saw Tyra quite so fan girly before and that it was apparent that Tyra loved and respected Clay and didn't have any negative, preconceived judgments about him.  She also thought it was one of the best interviews she's seen with Tyra. 

What a difference CLASS makes!

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2006, 06:53:06 PM »

Talk to Tyra

I sent one earlier today.  It was a tad bit different than the one I sent to R&K.  lmao
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2006, 09:03:46 PM »

I SAW IT. I LOVED IT AND I KNOW I WILL REWATCH IT A ZILLION TIMES.

GOSH, IS HSE TALL OR WHAT?

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx