gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:41:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 115
Total: 115

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clay on the Tyra Banks Show! *SPOILERS*  (Read 13350 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: November 21, 2006, 12:19:39 PM »

If you want to see some real mutual respect, check out the teasers of the Tyra Banks Show on YouTube!!

Have mercy.

aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 12:29:23 PM »

If you want to see some real mutual respect, check out the teasers of the Tyra Banks Show on YouTube!!

Have mercy.

Oh Why? Why oh why did they have to wake up and block You Tube at my office? WHY???????????

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
shadowgnome
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 12:53:24 PM »

I watched the first four, and it's taken all of my self-control to hold off on the others. I want to be surprised tomorrow =)  Of course, I won't be around for the show, so hopefully it's on YouTube or somewhere, or I might have to die. I love both Clay and Tyra, this'll be the highlight of my life (not that I'm obsessed or anything...*whistles*)
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 12:55:54 PM »

I just wish the viewership was higher.  I'd love everyone to see this show.  What a difference a host makes.
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 01:06:59 PM »

I just wish the viewership was higher.  I'd love everyone to see this show.  What a difference a host makes.

Well, thanks to Kelly Ripa, viewership of tomorrow's show might be higher.  bigsmile
cpnina
Clayamateur

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 01:15:07 PM »

Tyra actually appears to LIKE Clay, unlike Kelly...what a difference!! I can't wait until tomorrow--thank goodness fror www.clackunlimited.com!!!!!

Penny
hopelessly devoted to Clay
and hopes she never gets over it!!
redhotclay
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 01:29:13 PM »

I would love for the entertainment reporters to talk to Tyra, so she can say how much she loves Clay.
In contrast to some other 
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2006, 01:49:54 PM »

Well, thanks to Kelly Ripa, viewership of tomorrow's show might be higher.  bigsmile

Well... I'm putting the word out now.  Mass mailing to my address book.  bigsmile  Oh, and as Clay would say, turn on ALL of your televisions and TiVos, and then turn them off right after the show. 
ILClaymate
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2006, 02:00:12 PM »

I'm really looking forward to Clyra tomorrow!  It will be great to end the week on a definate higher note and its great that we already know its going to be a great show.

I may have to change my avie just for this fun occasion.  What do ya think, Lorriebigsmile
clayzy4you
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2006, 03:42:03 PM »

Tyra actually appears to LIKE Clay, unlike Kelly...what a difference!! I can't wait until tomorrow--thank goodness fror www.clackunlimited.com!!!!!

Ya think  Laughing

Hey Kelly, this is what happens when you show Clay a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T  lmao
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2006, 04:11:15 PM »

Woohoo! I'm off work until Monday so I can watch it!

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2006, 07:18:06 PM »

I'm really looking forward to Clyra tomorrow!  It will be great to end the week on a definate higher note and its great that we already know its going to be a great show.

I may have to change my avie just for this fun occasion.  What do ya think, Lorriebigsmile

Go right ahead!!  I don't care.. as long as you don't put a pic of Ripa up, I'm okay. 
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2006, 06:13:13 AM »

OK I HAVE THE TYRA BANKS SHOW ON RIGHT NOW- FOX 5- AND ITS NOT CLAY!!

ITS THE GROUPIES WHO FOLLOW ATHLETES!!
WHATS GOING ON?

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
hotwaxonclay
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2006, 07:16:58 AM »

WHATS GOING ON?

Marylin I think in some places they show the repeats of a show from a week or two weeks ago before they show the new one. He might be on in the afternoon if Tyra is on twice in your area!

I just saw the show and let me tell you...it was wonderful. Tyra, Megan, and Jimmy are my favorite talk show hosts for Clay :) The chemistry was terrific and Tyra was just like  a fangirl!! It was amazing!!

<3
redhotclay
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2006, 07:23:06 AM »

WHATS GOING ON?

Marylin I think in some places they show the repeats of a show from a week or two weeks ago before they show the new one. He might be on in the afternoon if Tyra is on twice in your area!

I just saw the show and let me tell you...it was wonderful. Tyra, Megan, and Jimmy are my favorite talk show hosts for Clay :) The chemistry was terrific and Tyra was just like  a fangirl!! It was amazing!!

<3
I can't wait!!!    Purple Banana
darn you hotwax!  you took the avie I wanted to use! 
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2006, 09:16:34 AM »

You can leave comments regarding Clay on the Tyra Banks show here:

Claymates, Claymaniacs and Clayfrican-Americans!

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
shadowgnome
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2006, 10:33:56 AM »

WHATS GOING ON?

It's probably just a repeat from past weeks. The Clay episode airs in about an hour and a half.  By the way, sorry if this color is hard to read, I'm experimenting.
shadowgnome
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2006, 10:38:02 AM »

I actually don't get how you couldn't like Clay...I don't say that because I'm a fan or anything either, but he seems genuinely nice and very funny. Of course, for all I know he's a complete jerk when the camera's not on, but I'm pretty sure that's not true ;D I know that I've never met someone who was honestly nice and not liked them (it doesn't mean I'm friends with them, but how can you not like someone who's nice to you?)
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2006, 12:06:00 PM »

WOW!  That was great!!!  Can't wait for screen caps.    

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

ILClaymate
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2006, 12:39:58 PM »

Screencaps!  Clickable too!

More coming....

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx