gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:18:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 166
Total: 166

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WEEKLY ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION - DA HAIR - REVISITTED  (Read 4632 times)
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« on: November 19, 2006, 03:16:47 PM »

It appears the spikes are gone for good.  I kinda liked them.  My youngest son wears his hair that way...and looks pretty good.   Wink

Now we are starting to see new looks from the long-haired Clay.  So what do you think???

The AI5 Clay???

The Megan Mullaly Clay???

The Regis & Kelly Clay???

Or the UNICEF Snowflake lighting Clay???

I know this is a topic we all like to discuss.......so have at it, gang!!!
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
cpnina
Clayamateur

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 03:54:29 PM »

I loved the spikes!!! And he was thinner then, notice? But now----he's a quantum leap hotter and older and the hair is the LIVING ENDand I hope it gets even longer!!

Penny
hopelessly devoted to Clay
and hopes she never gets over it!!
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 04:04:39 PM »

Definitely Snowflake hair!

I've liked all his hairstyles. Each one suited him for one reason or another.

But this hair...

Thud!

It's mature. It's sophisticated. It's timely.

Most importantly it's Flame hot Flame

It's soft. You can run your fingers through it. You can reach up and slowly tuck it behind an ear while staring into those eyes...

ummm ... what was the question?  blush

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
lmatheson
Claymation

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 04:31:58 PM »

He looked amazing at the snowflake.As far as i'm concern Clay can have any hairstyle and he will still look hot and gorgeous . he is just that kind of person like the ugly duckling that turned into a beautiful swan. Its his inner beauty that makes him handsome.
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2006, 04:46:14 PM »

I am in love with the Clay of last night. I never really liked the VERY spiky hair. I did like his hair when he first came off AI- but it was the in thing and his handsome face and eyes attracted me.  I DID like his Raleigh hair, not too much the JNT05 hair except for the last night.

I LOOOVED the hair at GMA, Kimmel, LKL- it was wonderful. BUT the new hair- he looks so much more mature- it is natural. I didnt so much care for the way he wore it to the  KIIS interview. But seeing him in all three changes of  clothes on Friday, and then just seeing him there last night really made me appreciate how much he has matured.

The clothing he wore and the natural hair just added to his charisma, his aura. The Clay of last night just looked like he belonged on GQ. And his commanding presence at the microphone just made me see how far he has come

I hope he keeps this look for a while- with the highlights-which I really liked

Just dont want him to darken his eyebrows any more.

I love Clay no matter what, though!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 04:55:08 PM »

I was one of the last ones to accept the long hair look.....YEAH, I know.....

But now that it is here.....I like the way he looked on Regis & Kelly.  Very styish.  No matter what....he is always gorgeous.... Thud!  I guess that is why I worry about his hair.  I want him to look the best EVEH. 
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 04:57:44 PM »

It's soft. You can run your fingers through it. You can reach up and slowly tuck it behind an ear while staring into those eyes...

ummm ... what was the question?  blush

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkk...we'll let you have your moment.   Wink
Woodstock

franniek54
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2006, 05:34:17 PM »

I'm new so I don't know how to post pics yet, but I'll tell ya some of my favorites:

AI2 Solitaire hair
AI2 Mack the Knife hair
MOAM cover hair

On tour--short with sideburns

The AI5 hair was not too good--too flat, but since then they have perfected it.  GMA promo hair, live@yahoo hair and Leno hair were good.  But the best were Martha and Megan hair.  I thought the shorter hair with the burns made him look older, but stubble with the long hair makes him look more mature and definately hotter!

Now...I don't know.  It's pretty long.  The back is fine but the front...maybe he needs a few sideswept whispy bangs or some shorter layers on top--something BonJovi-esque.  Or maybe they shouldn't blow dry the top back, just down, so that his hairline isn't so high like on R&K. 

Take a look at it and tell me if you agree.  I can't wait to see what it's like in Merrillville on the 2nd.
franniek54
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2006, 05:44:19 PM »

Also, in that UNC-C photo with the jeans and the sweater and the long hair and the glasses--didn't he look like a grad student or a young professor?  He looked so academic!  That's hot!

LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2006, 06:05:54 PM »

I have NEVER seen him look as good as he did last night.  Absolutely gorgeous!!!  And, extremely sexy. Just plain  hot.
stargazer
Claymaniac

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2006, 08:03:55 PM »

I think his hair reflexs his maturity. He has become the 'MAN". cONFIDENT, SEXY, COMFORTABLE IN HIS SKIN , AND GORGEOUS.

On AI2 he was a kid. Now he is all grown up and struttin his stuff in a Clay refined kind of way.

What a classy guy.

LIKE FINE WINE CLAY IMPROVES WITH AGE
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2006, 09:04:16 PM »

I thought that the LKL and the Martha hair were my absolute favorites.  Then I thought it was a bit too long on Megan and R & K.  I was waiting for him to trim it a bit!  Paranoid

THEN  . . . the UNICEF Snowflake hair !  Clapping

I agree with the wise women who posted before me  . . . Last night, it just all came together. He was no longer cute or adorable. It was so much more.  He looked so very handsome, confident, and mature. The hair style was then just a part of the TOTAL look.  It wasn't just about the hair. 

I simply cannot get the word HOT out of my mind! (but I'm not really trying)  bigsmile

I've got a feeling this won't be the last time we'll be talking about his hair  . . Wink

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2006, 02:33:01 AM »

I actually love his hair no matter what he does with it. I just love Clay. Smile I even liked the very, extremely curly hair he had when he was younger, I thought it was adorable.

I'll admit, I really liked the AI5 finale hair when he first appeared in the background, but after I had seen the ET cover shoot, I was like, "It's kind of emo-ish" and wasn't too sure. Paranoid But then I watched it again, saw the people magazine interview, and decided that I still loved it. "Just yummers" is what I thought. Laughing

His hair from last night though, goodness, it took the cake and then some. Thud! It's just so hot , like many have said before my post. Wink I still think it makes him adorable and cute too, though. I just always see him as adorable no matter his hairstyle. I can't help it. Laughing And his face is just the tiniest bit chubby right now, which is just . . . so ding dang cute, to me anyway. blush But as said before, I love him no matter what.

Anyhoo, I'm a bit off topic. Paranoid And I may be babbling just a little bit. Laughing Back to the hair!

I don't like that his ears are covered up. I just think he has the most stunning ears and miss seeing them. sigh I'd be tucking it behind his ears all the time if I knew him. Laughing And I have to keep changing his hair in sketches. lmao Though that can be fun too. bigsmile

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2006, 03:34:07 AM »

Snowflake hair was, without a doubt, the hottest look ever!  And, as someone else said, it wasn't just the hair, but the whole package......the hair, the makeup (very subtle), the clothes, and the way he carried himself.  It all lent a hand in the hottest, most mature Clay we've ever seen.  I think that's it.......He looked like a MAN, a very handsome, sophisticated, mature MAN!  The boy is gone.......long live THE MAN!!!!    Thud!   

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
blueberrymuffin
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2006, 09:14:11 PM »

wave

I love his hair now he looks gorgeous Thud!
I think he always looks great though & always has .
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx