gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:01:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 224
Total: 224

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clay on Live with Regis and Kelly  (Read 51459 times)
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #240 on: November 22, 2006, 01:09:46 PM »

Yes- saw that Simon photo earlier.

Looks like he just covered her face rather than what Clay did..which of course, is worse than living in the desert with no rain.

I am so angry.

Lora
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #241 on: November 22, 2006, 02:42:04 PM »

Yes- saw that Simon photo earlier.

Looks like he just covered her face rather than what Clay did..which of course, is worse than living in the desert with no rain.

I am so angry.

Lora

Lora, I feel the same way    To me she just plain hates our guy. 

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Proud member of the East Coast Posse
Clay's English Princess
shadowgnome
« Reply #242 on: November 22, 2006, 03:37:58 PM »

p071.ezboard.com/ftheclayboardfrm11.showMessage?topicID=85738.topic

Someone I know made the videos that are linked to in the first post on that page. If you go to the third video link in the first post, there's more than a minute and a half of Kelly-is-a-hypocrite photos.  Clapping
ILClaymate
« Reply #243 on: November 22, 2006, 05:27:09 PM »

FYI ~ I've deleted the gay/lesbian baiting & defensive posts.  AGAIN....let's keep on topic please.

Thanks!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #244 on: November 22, 2006, 09:10:02 PM »

I UNDERSTAND THAT SOMEWHERE EMMITT STOD UP FOR CLAY.  DOES ANYONE HAVE CLACK OF THAT?

THIS IS YET ANOTHER PIECE OF GARBAGE THROWN AT CLAY.  BUT---WITH THE AMA'S, I HOPE IT IS NEARING AN END.

KELLY IS A BITCH.  CLAY DID NOT BOW AT HER FEET.  HE TREATED HER AS AN EQUAL AND NOT AS A QUEEN.  SHE DIDN'T LIKE IT.

WHAT I FOUND QUITE INSULTING IS THAT SHE CALLED CLAY A BOY SEVERAL TIMES.  I COULD BE WRONG NOT BEING FROM THE SOUTH, BUT I DO BELIEVE THAT  IN THE SOUTH, CALLING A GROWN MAN A BOY  IS DISRESPECTFUL.  SOMEONE FROM THE SOUTH, PLEASE CLEAR THAT UP FOR ME.

ANYWAY, I HOPE IT GOES AWAY.  IN THIS CASE, I THINK CLAY GOT SOME PR THAT DIDN'T COST HIM A CENT.  bigsmile

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #245 on: November 23, 2006, 08:38:28 PM »

I've deleted the gay/lesbian defensive post.

Just a reminder to please stay on topic!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact an Administrator or Moderator in a  private message for clarification.

Thank you!
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
fwong52
« Reply #246 on: November 25, 2006, 01:00:57 PM »

Clay took the high road, and I'm so proud of him!  As a co-host, he endured "blistering" rudeness from Kelly.  Kelly followed that up on Monday by bashing him on her own show, when he was not even there to defend himself.  Then, in a phone call with The View, she said more unkind things about him.   Clay made no vicious remarks about anyone, simply turned the other cheek, and sent flowers.  What professionalism!  It was a real contrast in character between Kelly and Clay!
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #247 on: November 25, 2006, 03:10:38 PM »

Here is a wonderful You Tube :

I'LL TELL YOU WHERE CLAY'S HANDS HAVE BEEN

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #248 on: November 25, 2006, 03:46:05 PM »

That montage is available for download in Got Clack.  Smile

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #249 on: November 25, 2006, 07:12:49 PM »

Here is a wonderful You Tube :

I'LL TELL YOU WHERE CLAY'S HANDS HAVE BEEN

That was just beautiful.  It brought a tear to my eye. 

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #250 on: November 26, 2006, 01:22:07 AM »

Wow. I totally didn't expect, what I thought was such a great show, as I said in my last post, to turn into all of this.  shocking First of all by sleeping in, I missed everything on R&K and The View this week, and caught clips on the entertainment shows, late night news and so on. Four things come to mind when I think of Kelly, 1. she is a two-face, she laughed off the whole Clay covering her mouth thing, and goofed around for the rest the show, with a phony smile plastered on her face as she introduced him to sing and got the name of his song wrong, then she blows what was clearly a joke way out of proportion. Clay laughed after he did it, the audience laughed, they could tell it was a joke, why couldn't she?  2. she a hypocrite, having done the exact same thing to Regis several times. What, it's fine when she does it, but nobody can do it to her? And if she's so afraid of germs, maybe she shouldn't be doing that show at all, where she's surrounded by people and air-born germs everyday, if she was going to get sick, it would be from that, not because Clay touched her. 3. She's a diva, she stewed over this all weekend, then blasted Clay on TV, when if she didn't care for what he did, which I personally thought was funny since she kept over talking and interrupting him, she could've turned to him on the commerical break, and told him privately, rather then dragging it out on national TV. And 4. She is the one who is un-professional, and she has some nerve calling Clay that, not only was dragging it out on TV rude and un-professional of her, she never even acts professional on that show! I don't think her shaking around with Mario Lopez, talking about "taking the girls out for a walk" to that lady who got a makeover, or anything else she does on that show is professional. I personally never cared for her,  Puke not on All My Children, I couldn't believe she was picked to host with Regis, and that ridiculous sitcom of hers, Hope & Faith...thank God that was cancelled. What she did and said about Clay, reinforced my dis-like of her, I will never watch R&K again, and hope Clay doesn't come back on that show, he deserves much better than this. It only goes to show, by Clay apologizing to her and sending her flowers, like it said on the Insider, what class he has, that was a lot more then I would've done. She wouldn't have gotten an apology or flowers from me. In fact if I had been the co-host I would've told her to stop interrupting me right then and there, or walked off stage. Yes, I do have a big mouth sometimes!  lmao In my opinion Clay did nothing wrong, it was a joke, and she needs to get over herself. I'm glad that Regis sort of sided with Clay, and even said on Jimmy Kimmel, that Clay was just nervous and that it was no big deal. I knew there was a reason I liked him!  bigsmile But Rosie, I don't know what to think about her, I didn't take Kelly's comment, as rude as it was, the way Rosie did, and even though she kind of stuck up for Clay, she did it in a very poor way, she basically said if Clay wasn't "gay" and "ugly" Kelly wouldn't have had a problem with him, which is such a slight to all of us, who know he's neither, and a slight to Clay himself.  Rosie always seems to put her own, "everyone's gay" or "against gays" spin on things, and after what she made Clay out to be, I'll no longer watch the View either. Someone actually had the nerve to come up to me and say, "aren't you shocked that Clay's gay, Rosie outed him", I couldn't believe it!  I had to remind this person yet again, that Clay has said he's not gay, and did they really think the one person he'd "come out" too, out of every foolish person who's asked him about it, would be Rosie O'Donnell? Ridiculous! I just hope this all blows over, and if anything, stirs up some more interest in his album. Oh and he was "hostel" to Kelly? Yeah right, then how come no one else, Tyra, Kimmel, Diane Swayer, etc. have had a problem with him? Seems like she didn't like being upstaged to me. If Clay gets his own show, it will be better then R&K and The View combined.  And good for him at the AMA's, that skit was great!

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
Bams Girl
« Reply #251 on: November 26, 2006, 01:55:41 AM »

Okay one of my posts was deleted because I asked what you guys had against gay people. Well now heres another post by someone else that  mentions stuff about gays.  
Rosie always seems to put her own, "everyone's gay" or "against gays" spin on things, and after what she made Clay out to be, I'll no longer watch the View either. Someone actually had the nerve to come up to me and say, "aren't you shocked that Clay's gay, Rosie outed him", I couldn't believe it!   I had to remind this person yet again, that Clay has said he's not gay,

So why has this post also not been deleted? That doesn't seem very fair that  this person can post something that mentions gays. But when I do it my post gets deletedNaughty

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #252 on: November 26, 2006, 08:45:28 AM »

I'm addressing this in public so everyone will know a few things about this forum.

One, using the terminology GAY or LESBIAN is not forbidden on this forum. That would be ridiculous. Mentioning gays or lesbians is fine, posting links to gay and lesbian centric websites is fine, as long as it's on topic and in the right forum. 

However, posting links to any sites that are not respectful of Clay or which include adult content is not allowed, regardless of the subject matter.  All adult content should be posted in the forums designated for such.

Also, discussions are expected to remain on topic whenever possible, and veering off from Clay's appearance on Regis & Kelly, including Rosie O's comments, into baiting questions such as Bam'sGirl's "what we have against gay and lesbian people" is not going to fly, because this is not a forum for discussion of cultural and societal issues, it's a forum for fans to discuss Clay. 

Officially and for the record, Claymaniacs.com has nothing at all against gay and lesbian people. So there's your answer.  Now move on.

There are plenty of places on the Internet to discuss gay and lesbian issues Bam'sGirl; I would be happy to recommend one for anyone who is interested.

And finally, don't post here if you don't know or understand the culture of this forum. We don't bash or trash, we don't question Clay's self identity, we don't bait other members, we don't worship Clay, but neither do we disrespect him in any way.  If you want to do those things, I'd be happy to recommend a site you might be happier with.

And please - leave the moderating to the moderators.
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #253 on: November 26, 2006, 10:49:32 AM »

And this is why this is my home site.  Thank you Pamela and all moderators...after a week of excesses, it is gratifying to be able to visit this site where a rational, reasoned perspective prevails!  Clapping

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #254 on: November 26, 2006, 12:11:42 PM »

Well said, Pamela, as always.   Clapping

Someone asked me this question, so in case anyone else needs clarification I'll answer it here.

Baiting is any comment or question that could incite arguments, any comment or remark meant to polarize or divide people or draw them into a cyber slap-fight.   

Thanks, Pamela, for all you do to keep Claymaniacs the welcoming and respectful place that it is. 
  claymaniacs rocks

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #255 on: November 26, 2006, 12:22:50 PM »

Thank you, Pamela, Lady C, and all the moderators for making this board what it is today, tomorrow, and hopefully always! 

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #256 on: December 03, 2006, 01:53:30 AM »

Hello everyone,  wave I'd like to thank Pamela and all the moderators too for all they do to make this such a special place.  Huggles And I just want everyone to know I would never say anything here with the intension of offending or making anyone upset. I was just addressing Rosie's comments, and how upset I was by another persons comments to me regarding Clay, I hope I stayed on topic, since those things were said as a result of Clay's appearance on R&K. I only felt that Clay was treated un-fairly, which made me upset, and I'm just glad it seems to be passing.  bigsmile

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx