gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:36:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 493
Total: 493

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clay on Live with Regis and Kelly  (Read 51587 times)
lmatheson
Claymation

« Reply #200 on: November 21, 2006, 08:38:10 PM »

I am quite relieved after the skit of Clay and Torrie Spelling. I actually laughed out loud when it happened. What a clever idea! I am sure it will be picked up by Insider tomorrow . This morning watching the View I wanted to call in so badly. Kelly and Rosie where arguing for the wrong reason . the fact that it happened Friday should have not been carried out to Monday.But Kelly said Clay did not even say sorry or apologized. It was an error that totally blown out of proportion. It was a misjudgement For Clay without malice and for Kelly for being immature to go on to Monday.Perhaps it was an  after thougt after talking to Howard Stern. Anyway have a good Thanksgiving to all of you my American Claymates .
franniek54
« Reply #201 on: November 21, 2006, 10:42:51 PM »

HOW DARE SHE demand or even expect any respect from Clay when she has been dissing him in the most vile ways since day one!  Maybe he embarrassed her on national TV, but there were many times when she majorly embarrassed him on TV and behind his back.  She EARNED his disrespect a long time ago.  I know his mistakes were unintentional, but in light of her meanspiritedness, I almost wish they were done purposely.  (Oops Clay, your bad  )

HOW DARE SHE say he was hostile from the start!  That's projection on her part.  Clay was willing to put it behind him and go on the show and entertain, but would they let that happen...NO...they have to rub his face in it (Halloween) again, but only show the funny part that makes them look cute, and stop short of the nasty part that makes them look bad.

HOW DARE SHE say that Clay hasn't apologized when he has!

HOW DARE SHE say that she has forgiven him and then continue to disparage him at every opportunity.! You can't say the things she has said, in the way she has said them, repeatedly,and then claim to have forgiven.  When you look at the big picture, Clay is the one doing the forgiving--over and over again.  She doesn't seem to know what forgiveness truly is--that once you have forgiven, you drop it! 

HOW DARE SHE commit the biggest NO NO of all--suggesting that Clay's music be "burned in the streets".  To even hint at destroying someone's art is absolutely out of bounds--a huge slap in the face to the artist, the artistic community, and every American.  To me, that was the most shocking thing I heard in the entire show.  There were many jaw-dropping moments, but that's the one that I still can't forget.

Clay must have learned alot from this experience, but his were rookie mistakes.  She is being malicious and calculating.  I'll bet Clay got alot of supportive comments tonight from people at the AMAs, people who have also done that show.  I'm glad that he had a forum tonight to comment in his own way and show just how ridiculous she really is.  Near as I can tell, Clay's coming out smellin' like a rose compared to her.  I'd love to know what people in the industry think.  I just hope he never goes near that show again.  No one is safe there.  The producers and Kelly cannot be trusted.  A neophyte needs direction, clear boundaries and protection; they obviously provided none.  I'm sure that's what Regis was talking about when he said "communication problem".  Even if Kelly wasn't there he couldn't trust them--Gelman was giving him bad advice whenever Clay consulted him.

THANK GOD FOR PAXIL!!!  Now maybe Clay sees why LA people need therapists.  You go to therapy to keep from going crazy, not because you are.  Nobody could fight this constant barrage of heartache alone. 

suz
Claylicious

Clay = Hottie

« Reply #202 on: November 21, 2006, 10:47:42 PM »

I love what he did with Tori! Now i'm wondering how Ripa is going to react?

I smell a b*tch fit.

My thought about this issue (i wrote this in another forum)

I thought this whole thing was blown out of proportion. What he did was rude, but he apologized. On air and OFF air. From what I heard, when he apologised off air, she accepted his apology. If Ripa accepted it, what's the point of bringing it up? Why did she accept it then? When she called in to The View, she claimed tt Clay did not apologised to her. That probably made her not that credible, because people saw Clay apologising to Kelly off air, and she accepted it. So, i don't think anyone will know whether he said his thank yous like he does usually. He spoke highly of Kelly when the Insider interviewed him. For this matter, i thought they have no chemistry, which probably caused this whole issue to start.

I don't watch R&K as they don't show it overseas. I just feel that what's the point of havin a co-host when you talked so much? I agreed that Clay did put some focus on himself, but then again, this is his first time. He is always the one being interviewed, and most of the time is about him, and only him. He might be used to it. Being a professional and experienced host of a talk show, Kelly could have gave him some tips and stuffs.

If she likes being in the limelight, why not put a day in the week which is Kelly Ripa's Show, which just show her, and only beautiful her.

Maybe i sound biased because afterall I'm a Clay fan. To me, he still isn't much of a LA person. What he did came off rude to us, but probably funny to him, because he thought Ripa was able to take on all the jokes and stuffs like how she probably did when she is with Regis, which apparently did not. He was clearly taken aback along with DWTS's winners.

I didn't think Clay was being a bitch. He was pretty much himself. Maybe too much of himself. Confidence can rub people off very differently. Some might think he is arrogant, some think he is just plain confident. It just depends on how you see it.

Wasn't Clay nice to most people? Maybe Kelly isn't in his I-must-be-nice-to-them list.

it was a reply to another view of a member in the forum. Sorry if it doesn't make sense! haha!

For more information, visit: http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Home/
suz
Claylicious

Clay = Hottie

« Reply #203 on: November 21, 2006, 10:50:20 PM »

HOW DARE SHE demand or even expect any respect from Clay when she has been dissing him in the most vile ways since day one!  Maybe he embarrassed her on national TV, but there were many times when she majorly embarrassed him on TV and behind his back.  She EARNED his disrespect a long time ago.  I know his mistakes were unintentional, but in light of her meanspiritedness, I almost wish they were done purposely.  (Oops Clay, your bad  )

HOW DARE SHE say he was hostile from the start!  That's projection on her part.  Clay was willing to put it behind him and go on the show and entertain, but would they let that happen...NO...they have to rub his face in it (Halloween) again, but only show the funny part that makes them look cute, and stop short of the nasty part that makes them look bad.

HOW DARE SHE say that Clay hasn't apologized when he has!

HOW DARE SHE say that she has forgiven him and then continue to disparage him at every opportunity.! You can't say the things she has said, in the way she has said them, repeatedly,and then claim to have forgiven.  When you look at the big picture, Clay is the one doing the forgiving--over and over again.  She doesn't seem to know what forgiveness truly is--that once you have forgiven, you drop it! 

HOW DARE SHE commit the biggest NO NO of all--suggesting that Clay's music be "burned in the streets".  To even hint at destroying someone's art is absolutely out of bounds--a huge slap in the face to the artist, the artistic community, and every American.  To me, that was the most shocking thing I heard in the entire show.  There were many jaw-dropping moments, but that's the one that I still can't forget.

Clay must have learned alot from this experience, but his were rookie mistakes.  She is being malicious and calculating.  I'll bet Clay got alot of supportive comments tonight from people at the AMAs, people who have also done that show.  I'm glad that he had a forum tonight to comment in his own way and show just how ridiculous she really is.  Near as I can tell, Clay's coming out smellin' like a rose compared to her.  I'd love to know what people in the industry think.  I just hope he never goes near that show again.  No one is safe there.  The producers and Kelly cannot be trusted.  A neophyte needs direction, clear boundaries and protection; they obviously provided none.  I'm sure that's what Regis was talking about when he said "communication problem".  Even if Kelly wasn't there he couldn't trust them--Gelman was giving him bad advice whenever Clay consulted him.

THANK GOD FOR PAXIL!!!  Now maybe Clay sees why LA people need therapists.  You go to therapy to keep from going crazy, not because you are.  Nobody could fight this constant barrage of heartache alone. 

Guess Clay has entered Ripa's HOW-DARE-HE-TOUCH-MY-PRETTY-MOUTH list.

I wonder did she learn "Forgive and forget?"

Oh well, i guess she sort of forgave him. If this is her kind of forgiving, i wonder what is she like when she is not forgiving a person.

For more information, visit: http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Home/
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #204 on: November 22, 2006, 05:14:53 AM »

I THINK THOSE 2 PICTURES OF KELLY PUTTING HER HANDS OVER REGIS'S MOUTH SHOULD BE FAXED/MAILED TO THE R&K SHOW & THE VIEW

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #205 on: November 22, 2006, 05:49:09 AM »

I THINK THOSE 2 PICTURES OF KELLY PUTTING HER HANDS OVER REGIS'S MOUTH SHOULD BE FAXED/MAILED TO THE R&K SHOW & THE VIEW

Hey Angela!

I believe they have been forwarded to various news media outlets as well as R&K and The View - not by me of course, but by others.  bigsmile

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #206 on: November 22, 2006, 05:59:05 AM »

Hey Angela!

I believe they have been forwarded to various news media outlets as well as R&K and The View - not by me of course, but by others.  bigsmile

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
LOVE CLAY
Claymation

« Reply #207 on: November 22, 2006, 06:27:59 AM »

I TURNED ON REGIS THIS MORNING TO SEE WHAT KELLY'S REACTION WAS TO THE AMA LAST NIGHT. SHE ACTED AS IF SHE DID NOT WATCH IT! REGIS WILL BE ON JIMMY KIMMEL TONIGHT. KELLY CALLED JIMMY HER 'BABY'. WHAT A PHONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bams Girl
« Reply #208 on: November 22, 2006, 06:54:27 AM »

excuse me... he is my boyfriend (he just never returns my calls!  Cry!... or knows my name, or.   

lmao  Okay you just go ahead and keep telling yourself that.  I guess you  think the tooth fairy Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are real too.

aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #209 on: November 22, 2006, 07:02:51 AM »

lmao  Okay you just go ahead and keep telling yourself that.  I guess you  think the tooth fairy Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are real too.

They aren't?  They AREN'T??????

Cry! Cry! Cry! Cry!

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #210 on: November 22, 2006, 07:04:09 AM »

The first thing some wisea$$ co-worker said to me this morning was."Ah, Rosie spilled the beans"!    

I responded, "Gee, you're showing an awful lot of interest for a straight man".   bigsmile

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
gagran
Claylicious

« Reply #211 on: November 22, 2006, 07:25:18 AM »

I know that I am kinda late to the party on this topic.

I feel that Rosie did Clay no favors by inserting the gay agenda thing in to this incident.

With friends like Rosie  Puke Clay doesn't need any enemies. pull hair pull hair

I really admire clay's interest in and knowledge of disability issues. I also admire all his other"assets"!!

In loving memory of my "neighbor" jj
redhotclay
« Reply #212 on: November 22, 2006, 07:25:26 AM »

My first google alert:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.towleroad.com/2006/11/clay_aiken_and_.html

Lora
thanks Lora!   Woohoo!
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #213 on: November 22, 2006, 07:37:30 AM »

Gagran, I think Rosie meant well.  I truly believe she likes and respects Clay.  However, the way her response to La Rippa came off, did more harm than good.  It's unfortunate.

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #214 on: November 22, 2006, 08:02:41 AM »

My first google alert:

Lora

Lora
did you see the type of site that was? shocking

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #215 on: November 22, 2006, 08:18:51 AM »

My first google alert:

Lora

Lora
did you see the type of site that was? shocking

wave I SAW WHAT KIND OF SITE THAT WAS! IT's A GAY-BASED WEB-PAGE WHERE GAYS AND LESBIANS ARE PROMOTED...THERE IS A YOU TUBE LINK ON THERE CALLED "TALK TO THE HAND" WHICH IS ABOUT THE CLAY APPEARANCE BUT OTHER THAN THAT YOU TUBE LINK, THE SITE's CONTENT IS GAY-LESBIAN BASED.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
clayistheway
Claymaniac

« Reply #216 on: November 22, 2006, 08:42:26 AM »

I saw the pictures of Kelly covering up Regis' mouth on two different occasions.  Was just wondering if any one sent those pictures to The View, Regis and Kelly, or any of the entertainment shows.  I don't know how myself otherwise I'd probably do it.    She is definitely a hypocrite and should be exposed as such.

\"When was the last time you looked at a young person with a disability as someone who could help you as opposed to someone who needed help?\" -- Clay Aiken
The amazingly talented, sexy young man who is Clay Aiken!!!!!
ILClaymate
« Reply #217 on: November 22, 2006, 09:00:11 AM »

Kathy ~ as Aikenseeker stated on the previous page, the pics have been sent to various media outlets by several in ClayNation (I'm sure!).

Also as a side-note ~ lets make sure we keep this thread on the Clay/Kelly issue and not about Clay's sexuality which is not allowed.  Thanks y'all!

Oh and I've heard reports (none confirmed) that Clay will be talking on The Insider today so you may want to tune in or wait for Clack just in case!
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #218 on: November 22, 2006, 09:03:04 AM »

Tammy and Ac and RedHotClay: (edited to remove luvmyclay: see...this is how fueds start!! ROFLMAO ROFLMAO- sorry again)

(Regarding an original post a few moments ago!)

I didn't see the "type" of site it was.

I just read the article and saw the "photo"...

I have deleted it and I suggest that maybe you delete your quote as well...AC- maybe do the same?  that way there are no other hits.

I am not offended by a gay/lesbian site though, in any way.

It never occurred to me.

As long as any site in not slanderous, or intentionally cruel and disgusting..I don't mind reading it. At all.

And remember, I do have a relative that is openly gay and with a partner for 8 years now.

I don't care. I am very liberal regarding many subjects.

Because I didn't look through the site, which I should have, I didn't think twice about posting it.

Sorry if the site was offensive in any way.

Lora
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #219 on: November 22, 2006, 09:04:19 AM »

I saw the pictures of Kelly covering up Regis' mouth on two different occasions.  Was just wondering if any one sent those pictures to The View, Regis and Kelly, or any of the entertainment shows.  I don't know how myself otherwise I'd probably do it.    She is definitely a hypocrite and should be exposed as such.

My husband did.  Clapping
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx