gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 01:35:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 114
Total: 114

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clay on Live with Regis and Kelly  (Read 51420 times)
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #220 on: November 22, 2006, 09:05:14 AM »

Kathy ~ as Aikenseeker stated on the previous page, the pics have been sent to various media outlets by several in ClayNation (I'm sure!).

Also as a side-note ~ lets make sure we keep this thread on the Clay/Kelly issue and not about Clay's sexuality which is not allowed.  Thanks y'all!

Oh and I've heard reports (none confirmed) that Clay will be talking on The Insider today so you may want to tune in or wait for Clack just in case!

They mentioned that last night on the Insider.
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #221 on: November 22, 2006, 09:12:55 AM »

Way to go, Mr. Lorrie!   Clapping Clapping Clapping

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #222 on: November 22, 2006, 09:18:19 AM »

Tammy and Ac and RedHotClay: (edited to remove luvmyclay: see...this is how fueds start!! ROFLMAO ROFLMAO- sorry again)

(Regarding an original post a few moments ago!)

I didn't see the "type" of site it was.

I just read the article and saw the "photo"...

I have deleted it and I suggest that maybe you delete your quote as well...AC- maybe do the same?  that way there are no other hits.

I am not offended by a gay/lesbian site though, in any way.

It never occurred to me.

As long as any site in not slanderous, or intentionally cruel and disgusting..I don't mind reading it. At all.

And remember, I do have a relative that is openly gay and with a partner for 8 years now.

I don't care. I am very liberal regarding many subjects.

Because I didn't look through the site, which I should have, I didn't think twice about posting it.

Sorry if the site was offensive in any way.

Lora

Lora
I took off the link as well.. I was just a little shocked when I saw what kind of site it was and there was some not so nice things that were said about Clay on there along with some nice things..  I am also not homephobic as my niece is openly gay..

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #223 on: November 22, 2006, 09:24:56 AM »

Thanks Tammy!

I appreciate it!

Hmmm..

Why didn't we consider that Clay was NOT in on it!? Why didn't we consider that Ms. Spelling and Ms K were in on this together.

Either way, I guess, it was cute..(sort of served him right a little )...he went along with it perfectly IF he didn't know. I still give him kudos one way or another.

How nice, by the way, that Baraba Walters was there (on the View) to "quiet" the unsettled.

I just want it to stop.

I want him to sing.

Lora
suz
Claylicious

Clay = Hottie

« Reply #224 on: November 22, 2006, 09:29:58 AM »

I just hope the whole issue will just be over. It is blown out of proportion by Princess Ripa. For some reason, i feel uneasy about this whole issue. May i the only person feelin like tt?

For more information, visit: http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Home/
shadowgnome
« Reply #225 on: November 22, 2006, 09:30:31 AM »

I expected for all of this to have died down by now. I truly think that neither Clay nor Kelly intentionally offended the other. Clay did it in his humorous joking way that was a bit not-all-that-polite given the circumstances (I agree with a previous comment that he was trying to turn the attention to himself a little, but I don't think that was rude at all, given that he did sing a song and the Halloween clip was played, and, plus, Kelly wasn't letting him talk), and Kelly believed she was standing up for her rights (a little bit of women's rights got involved, judging by her comments to Regis), and although in this particular instance I think that her talking about it when Clay wasn't there was completely uncalled for, I respect that she stood up for herself. She just shouldn't have talked about it later when Clay wasn't there and she shouldn't have called the View to tell Rosie that what she was saying on her own show was innappropriate.
shadowgnome
« Reply #226 on: November 22, 2006, 09:34:07 AM »

Kelly came off looking much worse, though, which I think is good because, in my opinion, Clay was clearly the "good" person in this feud (if you want to think of it in terms of good and bad).
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #227 on: November 22, 2006, 09:40:31 AM »

Shadow, you're posts are really difficult to read in blue, or maybe I'm just too old and my eyesight is going big time!   Wink

While I agree that perhaps Clay should not have put his hand to Kelly's mouth, it was not done with malice.  I truly believe Clay thought he was being funny.  (Actually, I did laugh   Paranoid)

But for Kelly to degrade him the way she did on Monday was totally uncalled for.  He was not there to defend himself.  If she had a problem, she should have addressed it with him IN PRIVATE.  She was unprofessional, and has since been proven a hypocrite. 

MICKI  

lovinclay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #228 on: November 22, 2006, 09:43:15 AM »

Shadow, now I'm being the rude one.  I forgot to say WELCOME!   wave  I think you'll enjoy it here. 

MICKI  

Sunflower101
Claynewbie

« Reply #229 on: November 22, 2006, 10:06:12 AM »

I am one of those who thought the whole thing was blown way out of proportion, but, the incident I guess they now call the "Aiken Gate" was even shown on GMA (they showed a clip of Torrie putting her hand on Clay's mouth and called it "Clay got the last laugh  ROFLMAO) and I got a chance to see what happened again.  And, now I don't think this should be just swept away.  After her "bitchy" remarks, this "diva" should be shown for what she is and have someone take her down from her "throne".  Wathing Kelly go on, it kind of brought back memory.  Do you guys recall Kathie Lee and her "how dare you" rant on her show?  Well, what happened to Kathie Lee should serve as a lesson for Kelly.  Audiences liked Kathie Lee because she seemed so down to earth and we could relate to her, well after her "how dare you" rant, I know personally, I grew to dislike her and saw that she was a diva and soon the rating went down.  Then when Kelly Ripa came along, she seemed "down to earth" humble, so self-deprecating, it was like a breath of fresh new air.  Well, I guess we got to see what kind of person she really is - just another self-absorbed, bitchy diva.  Well, she has a very short memory span because she forgot what has preceded her. Naughty

As for her lame excuse of "I don't know where his hands have been", well, I just found it really laughable.  Now, didn't she have to "KISS" on her soap?  As such a health consicous person, did she require all her kissing partner to disinfect their mouth?
Sunflower101
Claynewbie

« Reply #230 on: November 22, 2006, 10:28:32 AM »

Hello, since I'm at work don't get see the R & K, was there any metion of either Clay or the AMA skit?  I'm just dying to see Kelly's reaction.  It seems everyone else is talking about it!  Even GMA!!! Laughing
shadowgnome
« Reply #231 on: November 22, 2006, 10:30:15 AM »

Shadow, you're posts are really difficult to read in blue, or maybe I'm just too old and my eyesight is going big time!   Wink

While I agree that perhaps Clay should not have put his hand to Kelly's mouth, it was not done with malice.  I truly believe Clay thought he was being funny.  (Actually, I did laugh   Paranoid)

But for Kelly to degrade him the way she did on Monday was totally uncalled for.  He was not there to defend himself.  If she had a problem, she should have addressed it with him IN PRIVATE.  She was unprofessional, and has since been proven a hypocrite. 

Oh, I'm sorry! It comes out easy to see on my computer, but I didn't stop to think that it'd probably look different on different monitors. *sticks to white*

And I agree, I thought it was pretty funny, but I don't think anything bad about Kelly for having a problem with it (as long as it was for the reasons she said, and not homophobia), but she definitely should not have made a big deal about it on not only her own show, but on the View as well. She should have either talked to Clay privately or just let it go (if it had bothered me like it seemed to bother Kelly, though, I wouldn't have just let it go, I would have talked to him. If Kelly had done that, I don't think anyone would have a problem with it, because she has a right to not want his hand on her mouth. It's more that she was acting like a jerk when he wasn't even there. I don't think it would have bothered me, though, because he did it in good humor and it actually was very funny).
shadowgnome
« Reply #232 on: November 22, 2006, 10:31:10 AM »

I don't normally watch R & K, so I don't know for sure, but I think someone said that there was no mention of it.
TAMbourine
« Reply #233 on: November 22, 2006, 10:48:55 AM »

I only watched the first half hour, so I'm not sure if I missed anything or not.
But from what I saw,  Kelly said she didn't catch the AMAs, since she was watching the Tony Bennett special last night.
redhotclay
« Reply #234 on: November 22, 2006, 10:52:18 AM »

I've deleted my post.  Didn't mean to offend anyone.

The article ended with a great line: The girl just won't shut up!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #235 on: November 22, 2006, 12:50:59 PM »

Daughter Amy just called - she just watched Inside Edition - they totally supported Clay, and showed 2 different pictures of Kelly with her hand over Regis' mouth!!!!  Purple Banana

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #236 on: November 22, 2006, 12:52:58 PM »

Daughter Amy just called - she just watched Inside Edition - they totally supported Clay, and showed 2 different pictures of Kelly with her hand over Regis' mouth!!!!  Purple Banana

Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!  bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #237 on: November 22, 2006, 12:59:48 PM »

There is a NEW article at Access Hollywood right now.

My right click button is not working on my mouse- I can not bring a link.

Katherine McFee, who sat by Clay, is now speaking as well as Tori Spelling.

Lora
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #238 on: November 22, 2006, 01:05:31 PM »

There is a NEW article at Access Hollywood right now.

My right click button is not working on my mouse- I can not bring a link.

Katherine McFee, who sat by Clay, is now speaking as well as Tori Spelling.

Lora

Here it is:

Access Hollywood

Kat didn't sit next to Clay .. I thought I saw a screen cap where she was sitting about 3 rows ahead of him. And why would she comment on this???? Gad, if she said any of this, she is on my shit list. Sorry Kat fans.

Did Rosie out Clay?
Quote:
LOS ANGELES (November 22, 2006) -- Clay Aiken took the stage at the American Music Awards on Tuesday night and laughed off the Kelly Ripa-Rosie O'Donnell controversy.

But on the same day Clay unwittingly found himself in the middle of a firestorm, he hit the red carpet where the press was waiting with questions.

A noticeably quiet Clay arrived for the AMAs but didn't stop for interviews. Earlier in the day, Kelly and Rosie went at each other about whether or not Kelly made a "homophobic" remark towards the "American Idol" alum after he jokingly placed his hands over her mouth while he was co-hosting "Live with Regis and Kelly."

"I don't know where those hands have been honey," Kelly said to Clay on national TV.

But Clay got a laugh while presenting at the AMAs with a pregnant Tori Spelling. As Clay was introducing the next performer, Tori put her hand over Clay's mouth.

"And I'll tell you where those hands have been later," Spelling smiled, drawing a laugh from Clay and the audience.

Was the gag planned?

"Did you guys practice that before hand?" Access Hollywood's Shaun Robinson asked Spelling after the show.

"No, that was spontaneous," Tori revealed.

Meanwhile, fellow "Idol" alum Katharine McPhee (who sat next to Clay during the show) told Access that Clay may be sending Kelly an apology of some sort.

"He got caught up in a little controversy. Do you feel bad for him that he's kind of in the middle of all this?" Shaun asked Katharine.

"It didn't come off the way that we wanted it to and I'm sure he feels badly about it," McPhee said. "So I'm sure he'll have a little something for her tomorrow."

But on Wednesday's "Live," there was no mention of any apology.

And apparently last February, Kelly forgot about cold and flu season, as Access uncovered a photo where she puts her hand over Regis' mouth.

Over at "The View," it was kiss and make up day as Barbara Walters rejoined the cast.

"Rosie and Kelly talked yesterday and Rosie and Clay talked and all is well with the world and all is well with them," Walters explained.

What exactly Rosie said to Clay is unknown, but if Clay is gay many people believe that Rosie, while standing up for the singer, may have inadvertently outed him in the process.

Katharine McPhee, for one, thinks so.

"She did. She kind of outed Clay," McPhee told us. "That's his personal business that no one really knows."

LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #239 on: November 22, 2006, 01:07:38 PM »

Howard Stern must have really put a bug up Kelly's ass.  I guess it was okay for Simon.  Paranoid

http://p071.ezboard.com/ftheclayboardfrm11.showMessage?topicID=85767.topic
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx