gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:48:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 299
Total: 299

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK NOVEMBER 17  (Read 2833 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« on: November 17, 2006, 05:05:04 AM »

From a newsletter from Tyra Banks:

Hey there!
I am sitting at the computer right now typing away, and I haven't brushed my teeth yet, so I've got some serious morning breath. Why do we have to wake up with such foul smelling mouths in the morning? Why can't I wake up with my mouth smelling like mouthwash??? I flossed last night, brushed with an electric toothbrush, rinsed with strong cinnamon flavored mouthwash and used my tongue scraper - yet I still wake up with a mouth that smells less than fresh.

Do you know what a tongue scraper is? It is a device that removes any gunk from your tongue and keeps your breath fresher longer. You can buy it in the drugstore. It is great in the morning, cuz it does get that extra bit of bacteria out of your mouth so you'll stay fresher smelling longer. But at night...

Someone that has the freshest clean smelling breath is Clay Aiken. I know cuz he came on my show, and I had one of the most fun interviews with him that I have ever had. I am so in love with him. He is so funny, loving and just darn amazing. He even sang with me. Yes, we did a duet. I was awful. He sounded like an angel. Clay has the most loyal fans in the world. They call themselves "Claymates." I told Clay I am a "Clay-frican American," meaning that I am an African American that loves Clay Aiken. Get it? You gotta see how much fun we had. The show airs next Wednesday, November 22nd.

Oh yeah, and I ask Clay the one question that everyone is dying to know the answer to. You gotta watch!!!

Much Luv,

Tyra

P.S. I'm going to brush my teeth and gargle now, so I can be so fresh and so clean today!

*from the Ideal Idol stie*

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 05:06:12 AM »

Check out the video clip for Wednesday's show:

TYRA BANKS SHOW

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 05:07:20 AM »

EONLINE VIDEO CLIP OF CLAY ON RYAN'S SHOW

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 05:11:34 AM »

DIRECTV Heralds in the Holiday Season with Grammy Award-Winner Amy Grant and NASCAR Legend Darrell Waltrip in Songs of Praise for Christmas
New Entry in DIRECTV’s Successful Songs of Praise Series Features Inspirational Performances by Clay Aiken, Nicole C. Mullen, Michael W. Smith, the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir and the Alfred Street Choir

EL SEGUNDO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--DIRECTV, the nation’s leading satellite television service provider, heralds in the holiday season with Songs of Praise for Christmas, a 90-minute television special hosted by Grammy Award-Winner Amy Grant and NASCAR legend Darrell Waltrip. This all-new Christmas special debuts November 24 exclusively on DIRECTV Channel 103 and will run continuously through the month of December. Featured performances from celebrated artists and choirs include Clay Aiken, Grammy-Award winners Nicole C. Mullen and Michael W. Smith, as well as the famed Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir.

A follow-up to the tremendously popular Songs of Praise debut last Easter, Songs of Praise for Christmas will take viewers on a musical journey through the story of Christmas. DIRECTV viewers will be treated to Clay Aiken’s rendition of Silver Bells, Nicole C. Mullen’s performance of O Come O Come Emmanuel, and Michael W. Smith’s Silent Night. The special will also feature inspirational performances from choirs around the country including the Brentwood Baptist Church, Crystal Cathedral, the Hyde Park Baptist Church and the Anderson University Choral Group.

“We were literally overcome with emotional feedback from the millions of viewers who tuned into the Songs of Praise debut last Easter,” said DIRECTV President of Entertainment David Hill. “Following that sensational start, we’ve decided to extend the special to a full 90-minutes and are excited to have Christian music leaders like Amy Grant, Michael W. Smith and singing phenomenon Clay Aiken on our roster for this new addition to the series.”

Songs of Praise for Christmas is part of an ongoing DIRECTV initiative to bring more religious programming to DIRECTV subscribers. Beginning November 24, this 90-minute special will air on DIRECTV channel 103 continually through December 31. Songs of Praise for Christmas will premiere on DIRECTV’s channel 103 alongside a variety of other exclusive spiritual programs, including Sunday Masses from Notre Dame and The Very First Noel, an animated family program telling the story of Christmas, through out the month of December.

“The Brooklyn Tabernacle is honored to be a part of another special with DIRECTV,” exclaimed Jim Cymbala, Pastor of the Brooklyn Tabernacle Church. “Our hope is for viewers to be inspired to draw nearer to God through these Songs of Praise.”

Songs of Praise for Christmas is produced by DIRECTV Original Entertainment in conjunction with Propeller Consulting and Triplehorse Entertainment for broadcast exclusively on DIRECTV and is available at no additional cost to all DIRECTV subscribers.

For more information on the artists and choirs performing in Songs of Praise for Christmas, please visit our website at www.directv.com/songsofpraise

BUSINESSWIRE

Clay "is" the "News"
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 05:24:08 AM »

GOOD TGIF EVERYONE.

COULDN'T START MY DAY WITHOUT MY CLAY NEWS.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY CLAY IN ABOUT 40 MINUTES AND COUNTING.

HUGS
RAINEY
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 05:41:21 AM »

Good Morning everyone!

I am really looking forward to seeing Clay on TV in a few minutes!

Have a great Friday.
NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 07:15:24 AM »

Good Morning everyone!!!!!!!

A wonderful day in Claynation!!!!!  Had to sneak a peak of him on TV this morning at work, but way too busy to watch the whole show, the VCR had better be going at home.  He seemed very relaxed in that setting.  Can hardly wait to watch the whole show. 

Congrats Gwenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the news and links.

Debbie

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2006, 08:57:03 AM »

Good morning everyone. wave

Thanks for the news, Deanna.

Gotta go, Clay is almost on.

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2006, 08:59:11 AM »

JUST CHECKING IN.  GOD I AM STILL ON A HIGH FROM THAT SHOW TODAY.  NOW OFF TO CLEAN THE HOUSE AND LISTEN AND WATCH CLAY OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.  HAVE A GOOD ONE. Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

HUGS
RAINEY
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx