gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:22:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 170
Total: 170

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AMERICAN IDOL REWIND  (Read 40695 times)
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2007, 09:06:51 PM »

Hello!

Still here talking to myself!! Laughing  I looked in my newspaper television guide and did find that in addition to the two hour show on Saturday, the CW channel, AI Rewind also comes on for one hour on Sunday, Channel 25 for me, 7 PM.  So I will have to check that out next week.

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
clayniac4ver
Claymaniac

clayed on 5/27/08 on g105 yesterday

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2007, 05:09:25 AM »

This new season of American idol rewind season 2 is sooooooooooooooooooooo awseome

i love being able to watch the golden boy from raleigh Clay aiken  library clay library clay library clay library clay library clay library clay library clay library clay hot hot

alyse

"faith has concered my fear since i got the album"

got clayed on the 13th of january on g105
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2007, 08:12:33 PM »

Alyse,

I can't wait until they get to Hollywood and Clay is on every show!! wheee

Hugs,
Prissy

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2007, 07:01:04 PM »

I feel like this on this thread!! Paranoid

(Clickable)

I'm watching and taping American Idol Rewind this evening.   Sometimes the judges say someone is good, and I don't hear it, or someone sounds fairly good to me and they don't like them!  Paranoid

Tonight we saw Ruben, Kimberly, Corey, Trenese, and Ricky in the Nashville auditions.

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2007, 07:30:18 PM »

Prissy - that picture never fails to make me laugh Laughing Looks like you chartered the plane for just yourself.

Rewind doesn't air until Sunday evening here in Raleigh. October was uber busy for me and I missed several shows. Yes, I have a VCR but I've developed some condition that prevents me from knowing how to set it up.  It's a VCR/DVD combo with cable. Hmmm...I've gotten rid of the cable box since moving to the new place, perhaps I'll give it another go!

Also, these early auditions are a two-edged sword for me. I dis-like watching them because the people are so bad I'm embarrassed for them. Yet at the same time I like to make note of the ones I liked from the beginning to see how far they get in the competition. I generally end up flipping back and forth between shows.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2007, 07:51:29 PM »

Hello Michelle!

Yes, the show will get better when we're in Hollywood and get to see Clay every week!! wheee

I often wonder why they send in such bad contestant for the judges to "waste" their time with!!  I guess they think it makes for good TV.  Sometimes I tape it and just speed through to watch the contestants that made the final 12 and Clay, of course.

Glad to see you here!

Hugs,
Prissy

PS:  The picture of me on the plane: Skip and I were two of three passengers on a military plane from Fort Worth Carswell to a base in Washington State.  I told Skip I wanted a picture of me on an almost empty plane.  It cracks me up, too!! lmao

clayniac4ver
Claymaniac

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2007, 11:00:27 AM »

i love getting to watch clay do his audtions for american idol

huge fan of clay 

alyse

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2007, 06:14:00 PM »

HE WAS JUST SUPERB IN HOLLYWOOD I WILL WATCH UNTIL THE FINALE I JUST WAS SO UPSET THE FIRST TIME I REFUSE TO WATCH IT AGAIN EVEN THOUGH I AM GLAD HE DID NOT WIN. HE REALLY SHOULD HAVE.............IMO.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2007, 07:08:48 PM »

Glory,

Clay was a class act from the very beginning!  When they said the guys were all horrible tonight, I'm sure they didn't mean Ruben and his group and Clay singing with the other guy.  They were very good. 

I don't remember seeing these early shows of AI 2.  I am enjoying seeing them and knowing already who the Finalists are. 

I understand you not wanting to see the Finale.  That was so hard to see Ruben win, when we all knew it should have been Clay.  I still think the voting got messed up and Clay actually won, but second place probably was for the best.  It really made Clay's fans stand up and be there for him in all ways that count.

Hugs,
Prissy

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2007, 07:59:11 PM »

wave

Prissy! I came over so you won't have to talk to yourself!  lmao

I almost didn't watch tonght, because the Guide on our TV said tonight's show would be the ":Best of the Worst" - but it was wrong! It was the first week in Hollywood instead!  Purple Banana Lots and lots of Clay!  Purple Banana Purple Banana I kept thinking about how beautiful his eyes were even then! And I loved seeing everybody from the beginning. Beacuse I hate to see people make fools of themselves on national TV, I do not watch Idol every year until the Top 32 are chosen - I am enjoying thes Season of Rewind so much!  Clapping (Even though I know how it will end  Paranoid ) I'm not sure I will ever get over that trauma! (But I am trying - I am a little better than I was in 2003)!  bigsmile

EDIT - I think lots of people would post here if they could find it - I always assumed it was in "Fun Stuff" - I just clicked on the link you put in the OCD! I will put this link in the ANN on Monday - I don't think anybody knows how to get here!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2007, 08:29:53 PM »

Frankie,

I started this thread last year because I was frustrated that it kept showing Kelly's audition and other scenes over and over again.  I will not mind if they do that with Clay's scenes!! 
I just figured the American Idol Forum was the place for this thread.  I believe there is a similar thread in Clay Daily, too.

I noticed that Clay was not part of a trio but just with one other guy when they had the groups.  The two were excellent, however.

Also, Ruben has been a friend to Ricky from the start, evidently.  I remember Ricky singing backup for Ruben after Ruben won AI and was guesting on some shows.   

It's really fun to watch history being made when we know what's going to happen;  kind of like seeing the future. 

Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2007, 03:14:04 AM »

wave Everyone,
    I'm happy to find this thread. I got the first Hollywood show on rewind last night as well, even though the guide said best of the worst.
    What a thrilling surprise to see so much of Clay that we'd never seen before. I was at my computer with the show on in the background fully expecting it to be boring. lol What a talent he was and is! Just wow!
There were quite a few good singers but Clay seemed to stand out from the start. I had to laugh at him taking out his pitch pipe. Always the perfectionist. lol

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
clay_enthusiast
Clayamateur

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2007, 08:54:59 PM »

Finally found the thread on rewind.  Had to comment on the Hollywood round.  It was great.  very interesting the best yet.  I did not start watching season 2 until the top 8 and I missed a few of the shows after that but did dload them and watch them.  No wonder that they did not show all of the Clay parts on the first show and the UM song and the Superstar song duet.  How many of you watched that over and over and compared the superstar song with R. S. the winner ?   How could there be any doubt who had the best voice and the It factor even at the  very beginning Clay was great , looked relaxed  and sang way better than anyone we heard.  In fact I do not think that R. S. sounded that good and how did C o r e y C la rk get in the top 10, wow he sounded like a girl and he was off pitch sometimes, there were guys better than him.  If AI had shown all of those songs by Clay there would have been no competition on the show Clay stood out so much.  Hopefully this new footage of Clay will continue as the show progresses ,  obviously TBTB who are producing rewind   ----TrIBuNE entertainment  , love Clay since they have included these unseen clips and have Clay as the narrator .  Hope lots of people get to see how great he really was and how from the very beginning he said that he wanted to help people with mental disabilities.  AI so edited out Clay from the very beginning of the show. But the look on Simon's face during UM was telling.  He knew that Clay was fantastic and would become a star.  You can see it in his face when Clay first auditioned with Always and Forever and tonite with UM and Superstar.    Clapping
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2007, 03:28:54 PM »

Hello  wave  to everyone joining the AI Rewind Thread!!!

I do believe that they are going through all of their "miles and miles" of film and pulling out everything with Clay!!!  Also, did you all catch during the audtion shows that "Unchained Melody" is one of Simon's favorite songs?  I'm sure he was very impressed with Clay's rendition of it!

Also, does everyone notice how professional Clay is when he sings and handles the microphone?  Just so much above everyone else there.  I also wonder about him being so thin.  We know he did not have a lot of money.  I worry that he didn't have a lot to eat during his college days.  I really don't mind seeing him today with a few pounds on his frame!! 

I kind of know what's coming when they pick the final 12 or 10, so I want say too much for you all seeing some of this for the first time. 

Can't get enough of AI Clay!!!!

Hugs,
Prissy

clayniac4ver
Claymaniac

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2007, 10:15:32 AM »

This season for rewind rules!!!!!!!!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!!

alyse

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2007, 10:16:48 AM »

I'm glad I'm no longer alone on this thread!!! Laughing

Hugs,
Prissy

Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2007, 11:00:12 AM »

Here's an edited youtube of Hollywood week 1. Five minutes long. VERY nice.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bFdpPeZZiQ4

Nice to join you guys.  Huggles

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
clay_enthusiast
Clayamateur

« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2007, 01:39:30 PM »

wave  I have a question for those of you that watch the rewind show ,  is it on the regular fox stations anywhere?    Also are there ads for the show on any stations so that the general

public knows about the show?    I understand that AI website is not even mentioning it this time like they did AI rewind 1.    Perhaps they do not want to let others see the truth about the

show that year or at least advertise it, kind of funny tho because they had to release all of the tapes to Tribune Entertainment to make the show and would have to know that some of

the really good Clay stuff would be used.  ??????    It appears that Tribune Entertainment likes Clay alot to have him narrate  the show.  Hope lots of people are seeing it , this Hollywood 

round was the best,  Simon can"t say Clay was trying to get votes with his Miss America speech.  Simon looks bewildered at Clay's talent and perhaps worried about his IT factor.
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2007, 07:50:17 AM »

clay_enthusiast,

I googled in American Idol Rewind and did not get much for Season 2.  Here is a link that might help, however.  As you scroll down, there is a section that says STATION.  Click on to that and you can put in your state and city to see where the show is broadcast in your area.  Hope this helps.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Idol_Rewind

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2007, 08:40:05 AM »

I did not see these AI 2 episodes that are being shown now on the AI Rewind.  It looks like Clay is not wearing his glasses;  only for the audition.   I don't think Corey Clark ever sounded good.  Still hard to believe he made it into the Finals.    You could already tell that the other contestants were impressed by Clay and Ruben's voices.  Also, Kimberly Locke is a standout and Frenchie Davis.

Interesting when Ruben said he knew he was in the right group if Frenchie was in the group, too! 

What is fun is to already know the future and that Clay will become the standout as the show goes on!! bigsmile

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx