gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:31:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 470
Total: 470

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AMERICAN IDOL REWIND  (Read 40312 times)
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #160 on: May 10, 2008, 06:32:08 PM »

American Idol Rewind is continuing to "rewind" the auditions for Season Two, so it looks like we are going through Season Two again. 

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #161 on: May 10, 2008, 06:44:37 PM »

American Idol Rewind is continuing to "rewind" the auditions for Season Two, so it looks like we are going through Season Two again. 

Yay! for me since I never got the chance to see any of the AI2 episodes..like I said before I've never seen a single episode of AI at all even when Kelly won..I've just tend to know who came from AI i.e who won or whose who when I hear from the media..Call me weird but I still don't watch it now. I think Clay was the only one who stood out to me out of all the seasons so far. Not that I won't listen to a Kelly or Kimberly song when I hear it either..

But even though I never saw a single episode of AI2 when Clay was on there after they started playing his songs on the radio, I liked his voice...I'm making up for lost time blush in being a fan.

Sing badly if you must, but sing
clayniac4ver
Claymaniac

clayed on 5/27/08 on g105 yesterday

« Reply #162 on: May 12, 2008, 10:12:04 AM »

how come when the season 2 episode of american idol rewind ended they started showing it again from the very beginning?

"faith has concered my fear since i got the album"

got clayed on the 13th of january on g105
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #163 on: May 20, 2008, 12:53:29 PM »

For anyone checking in, it looks like AI Rewind is replaying the auditions for Season Two right now.  I'm assuming they will repeat the entire  AI Rewind of Season Two.  I will be watching to see if they add anything different to the shows, like the results shows for a change.

lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #164 on: May 20, 2008, 01:14:05 PM »

Smile  Thanks for the fyi Prissy..I recorded last weekend and this past weekend's episode of AI 2 Rewind since I never go to see it when Clay was on..its been hilarious and interesting to see the different auditions..can't wait to see Clay's. Even though I know I can see some of these @ clackunlimited, its nice to see stuff from the beginning of that season of everyone's audition.

Sing badly if you must, but sing
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #165 on: May 27, 2008, 12:17:31 PM »

Lucrezia,

I'm glad you are enjoying the REWIND.  It's especially nice for those who missed it the first time live several years ago!

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #166 on: June 13, 2008, 05:20:58 AM »

Musicians union sues `American Idol' producers

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A musicians union has filed a federal lawsuit against the producers of "American Idol," claiming musicians were underpaid because the show's live music was re-recorded for reruns.

The American Federation of Musicians filed the suit seeking unspecified damages Thursday in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles, alleging that American Idol Productions Inc. and its subsidiary Tick Tock Productions Inc. violated a collective bargaining agreement.

That contract says the show's musicians should be paid royalties for rebroadcasts of the show, the lawsuit said.

The producers are required to pay 75 percent of scale to musicians who appear in the original show and rehearsals, plus 10 percent of that pay to a union pension fund, with decreasing percentages for each rebroadcast, according to court papers.

In 2007, the producers started cutting out the show's soundtrack and using different musicians to re-record new music for the past-season highlights show "American Idol Rewind," the lawsuit said.

The union was not informed of the recording, according to court papers.

Phone messages left Thursday night with a representative for American Idol Productions were not returned.

ap.google.com

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx