gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:44:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 346
Total: 346

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: fan club goodies  (Read 5377 times)
heartaiken
Claynewbie

« on: November 01, 2006, 10:52:58 PM »

So, has anyone received their stuff from joining the fan club? I never received my photo or tshirt last year and so far this time nothing.
Does anyone have any info? How does one contact them to ask?
Thanks for any news
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 02:13:29 AM »

ClayObsessed (who is in California) received her Fan Club Packet 2 days ago - and she joined after I did. You can go to the Fan Club and send in a Help Ticket if you are having any kind of a problem there. I assume that all packets are in the process of being sent out, though. They said it would take 6-8 weeks for delivery, and it has been about that long.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 03:41:54 AM »

NO NOT YET.  I CANNOT WAIT TO GET MY PACKAGE FROM CLAY. Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

HUGS
RAINEY
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 06:05:56 AM »

NO NOT YET.  I CANNOT WAIT TO GET MY PACKAGE FROM CLAY. Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

HUGS
RAINEY

Neither can I Lorraine, Neither can I!

wiggle

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
heartaiken
Claynewbie

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2006, 08:59:59 AM »

Got it!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2006, 09:01:21 AM »

I got mine yesterday.  Smile

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2006, 01:49:58 PM »

For those who have received their fanclub packages, was your t-shirt white or blue?  Was your picture signed? 

I just received this email update from the OFC with these additions that are new to me.

T-shirt is now blue:

and this:

8x10 photo (1st 500 signed by Clay)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2006, 02:14:19 PM »

Mine was white and the card and pic were different than those.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2006, 02:22:56 PM »

Sigh, none for me yet. Just bills and junk mail. That's it, nothing else.

Except well, tonight my netflix movies will be there but alas and woe. No fun mail for susy

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2006, 02:30:46 PM »

GOT MINE TODAY! IT IS THE SAME AS YOU DESCRIBED, MEESA! Picture wasn't signed, but very nice!

Clandy -  Why do you think that the OFC has two different sets of Membership items for those who signed up for Ultimate Membership?? I got an e-mail today regarding the Best Buy memberships/updates and such.  I know that some of those items would differ from the "Ultimate" membership merchandise.  Mmmmm  . .  Paranoid

In his letter to me . . . . Clay says he will try his best to keep up with his personal blog  . . Smile   Is his "keep up" something like his "quite soon"?   Wink

I still love him, however   . bigsmile

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2006, 05:02:21 AM »

I got the white-shirt packet - I took a picture of what I received  - the picture of Clay is not signed. Maybe the blue shirt/signed picture was only sent to the first 500 to join - the first 500 got something special last year, too! I have also sent in one of the Best Buy Fan Club applications, but haven't received that packet yet - has anybody else received one of those? I'm interested in what is different in that packet.

Click To Make Bigger

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2006, 06:24:55 AM »

FRANKIE- I GOT THE SAME AS YOURS AND APPARENTLY ANYONE THAT POSTED HERE.  SURE WOULD HAVE LIKED THE BLUE ONE AND A SIGNED PICTURE.  ALL IS WELL THOUGH   I AM PROUDLY WEARING MY CLAY BRACELET.  HECK HE EVEN TOOK A SHOWER WITH ME TODAY.  Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

HUGS
RAINEY
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2006, 07:23:21 AM »

ME,TOO

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2006, 02:46:42 PM »

I received my package yesterday. It's the same as Franikie's.
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2006, 12:21:57 AM »

I got mine last Monday!  Purple Banana It's the same as Frankie's.  bigsmile

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2006, 10:51:31 AM »

I think the new offering is to encourage new members to sign up.  Some folks may not have renewed for different reasons.

I got my goodies last week - white tshirt, etc.  We are "ultimate members!" Wink
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2006, 11:13:13 AM »

I got the white-shirt packet - I took a picture of what I received  - the picture of Clay is not signed. Maybe the blue shirt/signed picture was only sent to the first 500 to join - the first 500 got something special last year, too! I have also sent in one of the Best Buy Fan Club applications, but haven't received that packet yet - has anybody else received one of those? I'm interested in what is different in that packet.

Click To Make Bigger

Yep, that's what I got last Wednesday.  So... are they giving out blue t-shirts now in lieu of blogs?  Paranoid
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2006, 08:43:55 PM »

I thought I would show the differences in the Ultimate Fan Club package and the Best Buy package. The Best Buy Fan packet (which costs $14.99) has a plastic Cd-sized box that has a paper sleeve over it - inside is a Cd-case sized letter from Clay, a bracelet (this one is light blue instead of silver), and a different membership card. you go to the OFC and enter the code on the membership card to join, and to have the other Fan Club things mailed to you (including the shirt). There is no indication about what the Best Buy shirt will look like. Here is a picture of the entire packet:   (Click on pictures to make bigger)

Here is a close-up of the Best Buy membership card (I'm not sure I have ever seen this exact picture of Clay):

I went to the Best Buy web site, and they were sold out of these packets. When I searched stores, no store within 250 miles of me had the packets. ClayObsessed bought this packet for me when she bought hers, and mailed it to me! I used the packet to enter my daughter as a Fan Club member, since I am already a member.

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2006, 08:55:04 AM »

christiangirl7771 - I just went to the OFC and read about the Fan Club options - you do not get a fan club shirt with the Best Buy package - that does get you into the Fan Club,though. If you want the shirt and 8" by 10' picture, you have to "Upgrade' for another $16 after you enter the Best Buy code and become a member - I didn't remember that from reading the rules the first time, and I didn't pay attention when I put in the code for my daughter (she likes Clay and goes to some concert with me, but is not really concerned about getting a shirt - she has some concert t-shirts already, and is not Obsessed like her Mother!  Laughing ).

Boomer Aries
Clayamateur

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2006, 08:23:46 PM »

Has everyone received their Fan Club Package?  I got an e-mail confirmation on 9/18/06 stating it would take 6 to 8 weeks to arrive and I still have not received it.  I e-mailed the OFC on 11/13/06 and they said a representative would respond within 48 hours but I still have not gotten a response.  This is really frustrating!!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx