gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:05:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 425
Total: 425

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Motor City Red Thong Mafia 18 (Rated R)  (Read 183173 times)
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2006, 08:31:56 PM »

Good night Sharon....sleep good....hugs......... Huggles Huggles

Thea....I'm sure you are fast asleep by now....but I want you to know that I've been thinking about you!!!!  Huggles

hello andgood night to anyone who may wonder into the new mansion later......
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2006, 08:32:40 PM »

Oh, Hi Everybody!  

My, such a lovely group of beautiful women !  

And our two Canadian red-thonged sisters ~  Huggles   And Becky !  Clapping

What's everybody doing??  Remember we gain an hour of sleep (or whatever) tonight!  bigsmile

Love the pictures of our handsome Clay !  Thud!

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2006, 08:32:56 PM »

Night dear Debi Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2006, 08:34:29 PM »

Barbara, are you here still???? Hello I was off to sleep and I peaked and saw you Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2006, 08:35:14 PM »

Sharon, what a great tan in that first group pic!!!  shocking Had you just been on a cruise?!!?!

Debi, you and Sharon have decorated nicely!!!
Wink

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2006, 08:35:15 PM »

I carry this picture in my wallet, it makes me proud to be a Clay fan

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2006, 08:37:28 PM »

Sharon, what a great tan in that first group pic!!!  shocking Had you just been on a cruise?!!?!

Debi, you and Sharon have decorated nicely!!!
Wink

Karen, I have no idea why I look so dark in both those group shots, must be the Bulgarian blood, cause I don't lay out to tan at all, and haven't been on a holiday in 5 years shocking

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2006, 08:38:41 PM »

OK mrs. c. out wave

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2006, 08:38:47 PM »

Barbara, are you here still???? Hello I was off to sleep and I peaked and saw you Huggles

Sharon -  bigsmile  

Just almost missed you again!  Paranoid   Woody's family sure make things happen at his place!  Loved your description of the Halloween party!   Little devil!  lmao lmao

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2006, 08:40:40 PM »

Barbara....hello...how are you???? look here we are both on at the same time......amazing!!!!

Karen... wave

Oh Barabara...we do gain an hour sleep but I have my grand daughter tonight...seems she can't tell time yet!!!!!! lmao
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2006, 08:44:33 PM »

Hi Debi and Barbara!

Off to change my clocks.  Will sure be nice to get an extra hour's sleep tonight! (Well, all of us but Debi anyway! Laughing)

'Nite!!

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2006, 08:45:08 PM »

this is an older picture...there are many in this picture that I haven't seen since...but this was the first time that I got together with Claymaniacs that someone had a working camera....the independent tour was the first but...no pictures....this picture is from the first clio concert....the one where the red thongers got their name...

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2006, 08:47:29 PM »

ok...looks like everyone really went to bed this time...sooooo  good night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2006, 08:48:06 PM »

Great pic, Debi!  Lots of good memories from that trip!  Hey, I'm in all 3 group pics!  And there is Diane in this one, too, who will be coming up to the Detroit concert!

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2006, 08:49:32 PM »

Karen & Debi  . . . Happy Saturday Night !  Laughing

Karen . . . I read your posts all of the time . . . and we are NEVER on at the same time!  Were you talking about a college aged daughter earlier?  You look too young to have grown-up kids!  Wink

Debi - It's been a long time!   Mmmm . .   I think Aisalynn will wake up at "her" time . . . no matter what the clock says!  Laughing

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2006, 08:53:22 PM »

Hi Barbara!  I am usually on in the morning, and sometimes afternoon.  Usually I'm too busy in the evenings, but hubby is out of town.  So I can play!  Fading fast tho.....

I was talking about TWO college age sons, ages 22 and 20!  And thank you VERY MUCH for the compliment!! Wink  Huggles It was Woodstock who has the 23-year-old daughter!

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2006, 08:58:38 PM »

Karen !  At least I had the "college" part right!  ROFLMAO  It's fun looking at the "gang" pictures.  So many smiles.  So much fun!

You live in Ohio and you'll be joining the Michigan and Canadian thongers in Detroit in December - right?  I don't always remember "places"!  bigsmile

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2006, 09:06:52 PM »

Well  . . . I'm going to turn off the computer and try to set the clocks on the VCR, a couple TV's, the microwave, and stove.  (some challenges may lie ahead) ! Paranoid

Then I'll work on my watch and a couple of wall clocks . . . .  and the alarm clock!   

Good night!  Huggles

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2006, 09:08:57 PM »

Yep!  I haven't missed a Michigan date yet, except for Detroit Christmas last year.  And I don't count that one that was up by Traverse City!!! shocking

It's a pretty simple (if long) drive, because from Chillicothe it's pretty much straight up Route 23 all the way thru Ohio till we pick up Rt.75 up to Clio.  Last year (or year before) Renee and I took the "scenic" route from Clio going home stayed on 75 and ended up in downtown Detroit!!   So you could say, we've been there too! Laughing Laughing

Well I just looked down, and saw that you've gone on to bed.  Which is where I'm headed!! Good luck on the clocks!  Goodnight, Barb!!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2006, 09:17:01 PM »

How about adding me to the pics?  Wink

Hope I don't scare you all.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx