gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:51:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 193
Total: 193

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: LET'S LIFT CLAY'S CD SALES UP THE WEEK OF HIS BIRTHDAY!!  (Read 15344 times)
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« on: October 25, 2006, 02:04:26 PM »

I WAS THINKING , WOULDN'T IT BE A WONDERFUL  IDEA IF ALL OF CLAYNATION  COULD BUY 1 OR 2 CD'S THE WEEK OF CLAY'S  library clay Birthday Cake! library clay    BIRTHDAY. --IF CLAY HAS FELT THE LEAST BIT DOWN OVER HIS CD SALES,  I AM SURE HE WOULD FEEL THE LOVE & SUPPORT OF HIS LOVING FANS,  IF HIS CD SALES WENT UP THE WEEK OF HIS BIRTHDAY.

BUT CLAYMANIACS CANNOT DO THIS ALONE, IF YOU BELONG TO OTHER BOARDS, OR CLUBS  PLEASE GET  THE WORD OUT ASAP--LET'S GET THE EXCITEMENT ROLLING.   LET'S RALLY THE CLAYNATION TROOPS & SHOW CLAY OUR SUPPORT.

HOPE YOU ALL WELCOME THIS IDEA.
CLAY'S BIRTHDAY IS NOVEMBER  30th.

HOW CAN YOU SAY NO TO THIS FACE  library clay

TAKE CARE,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 02:07:24 PM »

Angela, you mean this face???

I can't say no, and I love the idea, I'll get one for a door prize for my business!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 03:04:03 PM »

Angela, you mean this face???

I can't say no, and I love the idea, I'll get one for a door prize for my business!!!

YES SHARON, THAT'S THE ONE  Yes!  bigsmile

"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 05:18:07 PM »

ANGELA - What a GREAT idea!!!!!   Clapping Clapping Clapping Huggles

Let's all do our Christmas shopping that week and buy some more CDs.   Cmas tree  I will do it, and hope everyone can think of someone that would LOVE this CD.  This will be exciting and fun!!!  Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 03:30:32 AM »

ANGELA - GREAT IDEA AND YOU KNOW I CANNOT SAY NO TO CLAY.  I WILL BE THERE SUPPORTING OUR HONEY FOR HIS BIRTHDAY.  THANKS FOR STARTING THIS THREAD AND HOPEFULLY IT GETS REPORTED THROUGHOUT THE OTHER BOARDS.

HUGS
RAINEY

GO CLAY 

CAN YOU REFUSE THIS FACE.  NOT ME.
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 03:31:57 AM »

OK, what's one or two more?  I love the idea, Angela!  

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
clayistheway
Claymaniac

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2006, 06:47:40 AM »

I am game!!!  However, I've noticed recently that in the local stores I've gone to, I don't even see ATDW anywhere on the shelves.  I hope that by that time, they'll have more out.  Is anyone else noticing this trend.........where you can't find his c.d. as easily??????

\"When was the last time you looked at a young person with a disability as someone who could help you as opposed to someone who needed help?\" -- Clay Aiken
The amazingly talented, sexy young man who is Clay Aiken!!!!!
ILClaymate
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2006, 07:03:33 AM »

If you are unable to locate any ATDW's in the stores in your area, there are some other reliable online ordering alternatives:

AMAZON.COM

WALMART.COM

SONYMUSICSTORE.COM

BARNESANDNOBLE.COM

QVC.COM
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2006, 08:36:13 AM »

WELL, I GAVE AWAY MOST OF MINE, SO I GUESS THEY NEED TO BE REPLACED!!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2006, 08:50:23 AM »

I love this idea, but I will have to find some other places to donate - I do not want to buy them just to stack them up here! Maybe other ideas will come to me as Charistmas gets closer!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
clayistheway
Claymaniac

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2006, 11:38:01 AM »

If you are unable to locate any ATDW's in the stores in your area, there are some other reliable online ordering alternatives:

AMAZON.COM

WALMART.COM

SONYMUSICSTORE.COM

BARNESANDNOBLE.COM

QVC.COM

Angela --

I definitely will go on-line and buy some if I can't find them at the stores.  My concern is that I can't understand why they don't seem to ever have them out on the shelves at the stores when I'm there.  Have they stopped promoting Clay's c.d.  It really upsets me when I think that there's the chance that the casual fan (who would probably only pick the c.d. up at the store) won't get a chance to purchase the c.d.   

Oh well.  I will definitely support this endeavor.   Maybe we could all treat the week of Clay's birthday as we did the first week it went on sale.     Would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see Clay sell a couple hundred thousand again.  Wouldn't that be FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

\"When was the last time you looked at a young person with a disability as someone who could help you as opposed to someone who needed help?\" -- Clay Aiken
clayistheway
Claymaniac

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2006, 12:22:25 PM »

Just wondering -- did anyone (as Angela suggested) bring this idea over to any other boards? 

Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2006, 12:45:45 AM »

I can not afford to buy any but I will help spread the word. I am off to find someone to tell LOL. I have about 100 nurses at the hospital yall can donate the cds to the nurses. HMMMMMM This may not be such a bad idea I could donate them to the childrens ward at the hospital for christmas gifts from santa.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2006, 08:59:51 AM »

Just wondering -- did anyone (as Angela suggested) bring this idea over to any other boards? 

MEESA, HAS BEEN NICE ENOUGH TO HELP SPREAD THE WORD ACROSS TO OTHER CLAY FAN SITES .  I BELONG TO THE NEW ENGLAND CLAY FAN SITE & E-MAILED THE PRESIDENT TO POST IT & I ALSO POSTED IT ON ONE OT THE THREADS OF THE OFC. 
I JUST HOPE THIS WHOLE CONCEPTS FLIES & WORKS IN CLAY’S FAVOR.

IT WOULD BE GREAT IF WE CAN ALL DO OUR PART & TO RALLY & SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL CORNERS OF CLAYNATION & BUY ATDW'S FOR CLAY'S BIRTHDAY.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE,
ANGELA

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2006, 09:07:29 AM »

I'll post reminders and try to keep it fresh in everyone's minds. Also, I will send an e-mail out to the KC Clay Fans.  Smile

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2006, 03:06:30 PM »

I'll post reminders and try to keep it fresh in everyone's minds. Also, I will send an e-mail out to the KC Clay Fans.  Smile

MEESA, THANK YOU SO MUCH  Huggles I AM SURE CLAY HIMSELF WOULD WANT TO GIVE YOU ONE OF THESE  Big Hug!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2006, 03:31:01 PM »

I wouldn't refuse it!  Laughing

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2006, 03:41:39 PM »

OK, what's one or two more?  I love the idea, Angela! 
OR THREE OR FOUR.  I DO BELIEVE WHEN THE CLAYNATION IS DETERMINED TO DO SOMETHING THEY GET IT DONE AND THEY GET IT DONE BIG.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2006, 03:42:48 PM »

IF ANYONE CAN DO IT MEESA WE KNEW YOU WOULD HELP.  THANKS.  ANYTHING FOR OUR HONEY RIGHT.
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2006, 03:44:31 PM »

I can not afford to buy any but I will help spread the word. I am off to find someone to tell LOL. I have about 100 nurses at the hospital yall can donate the cds to the nurses. HMMMMMM This may not be such a bad idea I could donate them to the childrens ward at the hospital for christmas gifts from santa.

Ilovetowrite, wave if you can provide and address for us to send Cd's, it would be greatly appreciated. I can send a couple. I don't want to buy this CD if I have no one to give them to.

lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx