gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:35:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 295
Total: 295

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 104  (Read 194315 times)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1980 on: October 28, 2006, 01:29:05 PM »

Well I am back but let me tell you this wind tried to blow me away.  Where is all this wind coming from its horrible out.  The temp is dropping and kind of a rain/snow mixture with winds they say now at 30 mph gusting to 50mph.  I stopped by the library to drop some books off that were due, stopped by the doctors office for my flu shot I was supposed to get Thursday but hubby was gone, than to the video store and onward to Walmarts.  I noticed all the prices was higher again and mentioned it to the checkout girl and she told me oh yes as soon as they raised the minimum wage they raised prices to cover it.  First that gas now the minimum wage.  I guess the poor consumer pays for everything.     So I got a few items that cost me $96. 

FRANKIE, sent you a pm and thank you!!!! 

Hubbie went and laid down as he is tired and I think I will look thru my new books to see what to read next.  I am hoping the power does not go out today or tonight. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1981 on: October 28, 2006, 02:03:47 PM »

Hello!

I have returned from the Catholic wedding and everything  went fine, and the ceremony was only about 30 minutes long.  Not too long at all.  The two bridesmaids had the cutest black dresses; strapless, with knee length A line skirts with ruffles all the way down from the waists.  These looked like dresses they could wear to a party or another occasion.  

Now, I am trying to figure out what Skip and  I can wear as clowns tonight to the surprise birthday party!  Any ideas?  Once I retired, I gave all of my costumes I had accumulated for programs to my sister who teaches kindergarten and my niece who teaches elementary music.  I used to have all kinds of hats, too! I may go look in my closet again and see if I get any ideas.

One thing I thought of.  Clowns always wear big shoes.  Skip wears a size 13 shoe and I wear a size 6!!  I could wear a pair of his shoes. Laughing

It is beautiful weather here.  Sunny and probably in the 70's.  I believe we are into Indian Summer.

I hope everyone is doing fine.

Hugs to all,
Prissy

PS:  I must not forget to start my tape for the TV Guide Channel when we leave.  It's fun to be filling tapes up with Clay again!! Super Happy!!! bigsmile

Pepe,
It was really windy here yesterday!!  A lot of green leaves have blown off the trees;  all on my patio and front porch. Paranoid You must have our wind, because we have only a slight breeze today.

I thought I posted this an hour ago.  I am wearing the hobo outfit I wore a few years ago to another party.  I still have patches sewn on a plaid shirt of Skip's and a red hat with patches and a checked bow in back!  I guess I'll be a hobo clown! bigsmile

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #1982 on: October 28, 2006, 02:15:47 PM »

HELLO EVERYONE  wave
WELL THE RAIN HAS FINALLY STOPPED--BUT IT IS STILL VERY WINDY OUTSIDE.   THIS WOULD BE A GOOD DAY FOR MARY POPPINS TO TAKE HER & HER UMBRELLA FOR A NICE RIDE  Laughing.

PEPE, IN SPITE OF ALL THE RAIN IT IS PRETTY WARM HERE--RIGHT NOW IT IS 61 DEGREES.  SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A VERY BUSY & PRODUCTIVE DAY.

LINDA, GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU TOOK A DAY FOR YOURSELF --EVEN IF IT WAS TO CLEAN THE HOUSE.

EVELYN, WHERE IS MY FAVORITE COOKIE LADY  TODAY  Huggles ?

LORRAINE YOU WERE BRAVE TO GO OUT IN THE WEATHER--WHAT ARE EP'S??--AM I MISSING SOMETHING  AGAIN scratch.  
 HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU &
HOPE MICKIE MOUSE & THE FAMILY HAVE MOVED ON & ARE LIVING SOMEWHERE ELSE.

SASHA, IT WAS GREAT TALKING TO YOU  Huggles--EVEN IF IT DID NOT SOUND LIKE YOU,--HOPE THE VOICE COMES BACK SOON.  TAKE CARE & WE WILL TALK AGAIN.

CARLA, GOOD TO SEE YOU TODAY--HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THOSE CARTOONS.

DUDLEY THANKS FOR THE INFO ON CLAY & NICK.

SHANNON, GLAD YOU ENJOYED THOSE JOKES---CUTE AVIE--I DID LIKE THAT JOKE TOO  Laughing  HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR DAY

WELL I AM OFF TO CHURCH--THANK GOD THE RAIN HAS STOPPED.

HAVE A GREAT AFTERNOON /EVENING & I  WILL CATCH YOU ALL LATER.

HUGS TO ALL,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #1983 on: October 28, 2006, 02:18:03 PM »

PRISSY, HAVE FUN  AT THE PARTY & PLEASE TAKE SOME PICTURES.

GOTTA RUN SEE YOU ALL LATER.

HUGS,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1984 on: October 28, 2006, 02:55:39 PM »

Hi everyone - Thanks for asking about me. Well, here is the unvarnished truth. I have good news and bad news. I'll give you the good news first. My blood work came back and the Dr. called me to say that my thyroid levels looked great and to just keep taking the same pill I was taking.  Good News , eh!!!!!!

Now for the bad news. I have a cover on my couch and as I was walking between  it and my coffee table, my foot caught in the material and I went flying.  I don's think anything is broken (thank you Lord) but I have a bad sprain in my upper thigh, so right now , no cookie baking, no pizza shop and nothing but the couch. I have my foot propped up and when I absolutely have to get up , I'm limping and holding on for dear life.  As they say, this too shall pass.

I'm just pissed I can't do anything. You know how I hate sitting around. Well, it's a good thing I have books to read, because that's about all I can do.

So , back to my couch, I'll check in tomorrow.

Thanks Sasha - love you.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #1985 on: October 28, 2006, 02:57:32 PM »

Hey Everyone!

I'm home from work.  I got home about an hour and a half ago now.  It was a pretty day with the exception of the very gusty winds.  We were able to promote the Women's Open and then come straight back.  We didn't stay for the football game.

I'm not really feeling all that well.  I have a pretty good headache, so I'm going to go and rest and watch some TV.  I'll check back later though.

I hope you have all had a wonderful Saturday so far! 

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1986 on: October 28, 2006, 03:06:49 PM »

LINDA - WELL I COULDNT FIND ANYTHING FOR YOU BUT I DID MANAGE TO BUY SOME LAMPS AT JOANN FABRICS.  40% OFF.  BIG SAVINGS.

ANGELA - I DONT KNOW BUT THAT IS WHAT THEY CALL THAT XMAS CD WITH 5 SONGS ON IT.

TAMMYKINS - I HOPE YOU BRAVED THE WINDS BECAUSE IT WAS ACTUALLY NICE OUT.  I THOUGHT FOR SURE I WOULD BE BLOWN ALL THE WAY TO NORTH CAROLINA.

EVELYN - OH NO YOU POOR DEAR.  I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO GO CRAZY NOT BEING ABLE TO DO ANYTHING BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REST.  WELL AT LEAST YOUR BLOODWORK CAME BACK GOOD.

HEATHER - MAYBE THAT HEADACHE IS PART OF YOUR SINUSES.  GO AND REST AND DONT FORGET TV CHANNEL FOR OUR CLAY.

PEPE - I HOPE THE TEMPS STAY AS NICE AS THEY ARE RIGHT NOW.  I HAVE DECIDED TO TREAT MYSELF TO SOME CHINESE FOOD SO OFF I GO.  CATCH YOU LATER AND YES HOPE WE DONT LOSE POWER.  SEE YOU LATER.

OKAY I WILL POP BACK LATER.

HUGS
RAINEY
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #1987 on: October 28, 2006, 03:09:46 PM »

FROM AN OFC MEMEBER SO THEY ARE STARTING TO ARRIVE FOR THOSE THAT ARE WAITING....

I Got My Fan Club T Shirt From The OFC!!
------------------------------------------------------
 Am I the first one??? 

The mail lady just knocked on my door with a nice surprise – a package from Clique!! (Thanks to a special friend who gifted me with the full fan club membership.)  I got the t shirt, the picture, and the welcome letter from Clay. It looks like they left out the bracelet and membership card, hopefully that is still to  come.
dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1988 on: October 28, 2006, 03:12:35 PM »

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS ON IN CST TONIGHT?
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1989 on: October 28, 2006, 03:14:56 PM »

WELL BACK FROM SHOPPING THAT WAL-MART IS SO BIG IT JUST WEARS ME OUT, GOT SOME TOYS FOR FAITH AND A JACKET VEST FOR BECCA,AND FOOD ENOUGH TO LAST ME A COUPLE WEEKS. SO I STARTED SO CONFUSING IN THERE I THINK I WILL STICK TO PENNYS

HHOW COME THEY HAVE A MILLION CARTS I ALWAYS GET THE ONE THAT WILL NOT ROLL. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO WELL OFF TO STRAIGHTEN THE APT AND DO THE REST OF MY DISHES.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1990 on: October 28, 2006, 03:58:19 PM »

Good Evening Everyone!

It still is windy here but the rain has stopped and its pretty warm.. I had a great time watching movies.. I saw Lake House and Almost Heaven.  I enjoyed both of them.. Clapping  The second movie had me laughing.  Laughing  Two nice love stories..  Love  I ended up taking a walk when the rain stopped and it was actually nice.. Windy but warm.. 

Lorraine
I am venturing out early tomorrow to the mall.  We are planning on leaving at 10 and that means 11 because of the extra hour.. Wink  Don't forget to turn your clocks back.. Super Happy!!!  Sean is supposed to come home for a bit tomorrow too.. I haven't seen him in awhile.. 

Linda
It was nice to talk to you even if it was short.. I'm sorry you couldn't sleep like you wanted to.  Enjoy your luncheon with your family tomorrow..

Jerry
Are you sleeping today?  I bet your excited about football tomorrow.. Did you buy snacks for the games yet?

Evelyn
Big Hug!  I'm so sorry you hurt yourself..  I know how hard its going to be to have to sit and rest.. I would be going crazy as well. 

Pepe
It's windy here as well except its not as cold as it is your way..

Heather
I'm sorry you have a headache.. I had one this morning for awhile..

Angela
shopping at Walmart at night sounds great.. I would be privileged to go shopping with OCD's best bargain hunter.. Huggles  I would have liked to do jury duty if it was in the summer and I didn't have any plans.. I have the type of job that if your  gone for awhile you could lose your position and I have worked so hard to get the hours I'm getting now.. 

I'm off to take a nice relaxing bath..  bigsmile   I'll be right there Clay..

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1991 on: October 28, 2006, 03:58:34 PM »

dudley - it is on at 7 in the Central Time Zone - VCR is already set! 

My computer is back to normal - arrow has shown up again! 

Linda - one of the most fun things we found in Branson was an old-fashioned "5 and dime" store - I think it is the original store that has probably been there for 75 years - they even had re-productions of a lot of toys from when I was a child (hard to believe, I know!) It was a lot of fun showing Cameron and Laney what shopping was like before the malls and super stores came along.

Heather - feel better soon - try to stay out of the bad weather.

Evelyn - are you sure you do not need to get an x-ray? Lewis walked around with a broken foot for a week once - just got up off of the couch, stepped down wrong, and broke his foot (and he was only 40 at the time!  shocking )

Pepe - got your p.m. - you are welcome - if you posted what is for supper, I missed it - I think Lewis is going to grill out - we are too tired from the yard work to go anywhere, so we're sticking close to home tonight.

Angela - EP is explained in a thread in Clay Daily - EP (extended play_ is longer than a single, but shorter than a full-length CD - I went over to the OFC and read the list of songs on this EP, but I can't remember if it has 4 or 5 songs!  Laughing I just know I need to order more - I didn't know when I ordered that the songs are Christmas songs - this will be perfect to include in other gifts, or to give as small gifts this Christmas, and I only ordered one for me and one for Amy the first time.

Hello to everybody else - Our Honey will (I hope!) be on in a little over an hour - I'll be back later to see what everyone thinks of the show!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1992 on: October 28, 2006, 04:02:14 PM »

Clarence posted on my Myspace.  Smile

Meesa's Myspace

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #1993 on: October 28, 2006, 04:11:03 PM »

Just dropping by to say Hi!  My son and girlfriend are here getting their Halloween costumes on.  They live in MA but are going to a Halloween/Engagement party.   He's like a little kid telling me not to peek at them.  It's a surprise.   I just had to give him a pair of socks and safety pins.  I am thinking HoBo.    I will see.

Angela,
No, honey, I didn' t take a day for myself.   I came home from mom's around 3:00; son and girlfriend arrived around 5:00, but it's nice to see them and be home for a few hours. 

Lorraine,
I didn't want any lamps. Wink

Evelyn,
Oh nooooooooo!  Your poor woman.  You do so much for everyone.  Why do these things have to happen to you???  I feel so bad!  Please try not to worry about the shop now.  I think you should get an X-ray too.   Can your daughter come over.  Is there anyone at all that can come and help you?   Huggles Huggles

Frankie,
I love those kind of stores.   I guess you can only find those in special vacation places.  That must have been so much fun.

Tammy,
Enjoy your movies.  You will like the second one.   I hope you what you want at the mall tomorrow.  Get some bold colors, so I will find you when I see you next.

Ok, off I go.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1994 on: October 28, 2006, 04:12:18 PM »

Hey Everyone!

I'm home from work.  I got home about an hour and a half ago now.  It was a pretty day with the exception of the very gusty winds.  We were able to promote the Women's Open and then come straight back.  We didn't stay for the football game.

I'm not really feeling all that well.  I have a pretty good headache, so I'm going to go and rest and watch some TV.  I'll check back later though.

I hope you have all had a wonderful Saturday so far! 

Heather, you need a vacation.  I swear you haven't felt good for the last month.   I don't know; maybe I am exaggerating, but I know you weren't feeling well a short while ago.   Please get better soon.

CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1995 on: October 28, 2006, 04:14:52 PM »

Prissy, have fun "clowning" around tonight at the party.   

Sasha, you lost your voice.   I will buy you one Monday.   Okay, seriously, are you sick?  Please feel better soon if you. Huggles

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1996 on: October 28, 2006, 04:16:22 PM »

wave everyone!!!

Daughter just left for her Halloween party, and older son is here....he never calls first.  Not that he needs to, but we just never know.   

I see we need a new cottage.  I will be back after he leaves and build us a new one.   bigsmile  Moving is so difficult... Laughing
Woodstock X104

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1997 on: October 28, 2006, 04:18:20 PM »

http://www.cubpack81.com/images/carve_pumpkin.swf

This is so cool.  My uncle sent it to me.  You can like cut out your own pumpkin with a pen and then you click done and your pumpkin is cut out.  Try it.

Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #1998 on: October 28, 2006, 04:21:42 PM »

Pssst. Paranoid Instead of working on some pics, I made this:

It's so simple, but I love it. Laughing I love photoshop! confetti2

Love you all Huggles

Carla

P.S. Clay 43 minutes away! :grin

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1999 on: October 28, 2006, 04:24:10 PM »

dudley - it is on at 7 in the Central Time Zone - VCR is already set! 

THANK YOU FRANKIE...
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx