gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:27:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 272
Total: 272

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Personal Messages Disabled *UPDATE INSIDE!*  (Read 8913 times)
Tami J
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2006, 03:06:41 PM »

Oh!  eek! I got the message too  eek!.  As soon as I scrolled down enough to see the top half of the pic, I didn't go any further...kind of got suspicious because of the last warning we got. 

Thanks, Michael for being so quick to react .

Tami J
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2006, 03:24:52 PM »

thanks Micheal and all the moderators....I got this but only as a pm...I did get a email notification that i had a pm...with some stuff in it but did not click on any of it...but in the pm...the offensive material came up without clicking on anything....it is just crazy that there are people out there that have nothing better to do with their time....sick people...

thanks again for the quick action.......you guy/gals are great...
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2006, 03:27:44 PM »

Thanks for stopping by this thread and posting gang!  Huggles

Thanks for your praise and understanding.  You  gals are wonderful. Hug

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
Ms. Hip Shake
SuperFan

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2006, 04:35:00 PM »

Many thanx to Micheal and our fab moderators for taking care of this problem.  Again.  Lawdy geesus.  I honestly think that these trolls need to take up knitting or rug hooking or something.  Someone has WAYYYYYYYYYY to much time on his/her hands.  Lawdy geesus.   

Drama

Clay Maniacs is awesome and claymaniacs rocks

Peace out, fandom.  Thanks for the memories.  Goodbye.
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2006, 04:50:13 PM »

MICHAEL, PAMELA AND ALL ADMINISTRATORS AND MODERATORS

Thank you for all your continuous hard work to keep this site clean and protected.  We all have a lot of fun here and it is sad to hear some people have nothing better to do than harass people who have not done anything but try to have a good time. 

Are they so lonely or jealous that they can't find some outlet for all their energy.  We found ours--CLAY--now leave us alone and let us enjoy ourselves--WE'RE NOT BOTHERING YOU.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
ILClaymate
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2006, 08:20:16 PM »

I just got this obscene email too from this newest member  "Jessicamusician on Clay Aiken - Claymaniacs." using Michael 's email???    How can this person got my email while it is hidden?

Very disturbed!

In order for this to have reached your email you must have your profile settings set to send you an email notification of all personal messages.  To change this click on 'profile' in the menu bar above.  Then click on 'personal message options'.  At the bottom of that screen it says something about notifying by email on new personal messages.  Change that drop down box to 'never' and you will not be sent emails.  This was only sent out as a PM (personal message) and not as an email.

Sorry for the trouble!
gummagj
Claynewbie

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2006, 09:39:48 PM »

Thank you Michael, Pamela and everyone who takes such good care of this site.  I did not receive the email this time but do appreciate all the great work you do to keep this site the very best.
clayfan18
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2006, 10:36:23 AM »

Thanks Clandy and everyone else for addressing this issue quickly.   I turned off the option now.  So I will just look for new message  if any on the top of page when I access the board.       But the things that some people do are just way out of line!
cpnina
Clayamateur

« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2006, 05:02:42 PM »

yeah thanks, guys!!

Penny
hopelessly devoted to Clay
and hopes she never gets over it!!
Leveland
SuperFan

RALEIGH'S TRAINER

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2006, 08:36:51 AM »

Many thanx to Micheal and our fab moderators for taking care of this problem.  Again.  Lawdy geesus.  I honestly think that these trolls need to take up knitting or rug hooking or something.  Someone has WAYYYYYYYYYY to much time on his/her hands.  Lawdy geesus.   

Drama

Clay Maniacs is awesome and claymaniacs rocks

Amen  I got it too someone needs to get a life.  Thanks for taking such good care of us.  Love you lots. 

Terry

A  Founding Member of Claygirls
A blessed Clay Fan
Life is one bumpy road, But all of my Claygirls make it a lot easier ride.
In memory of  CH Leveland Jedi Jewel (Dallas) the best Dog in the world.  9-19-1994 to 12-24-2007
ILClaymate
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2006, 07:02:28 AM »

Just to let everyone know that pm's have now been enabled again.  Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding and patience!
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2006, 07:07:04 AM »

Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2006, 08:59:52 AM »

As Angela said, the private messaging feature has been re-enabled!!

We are well aware that the troll attacks were perpetrated by "new members," and we know our loyal long time members would not consider violating or abusing our features here.

However, due to the recent violations, we must put a new guideline into place:

Anyone who abuses the private message feature will be suspended from it's use, either temporarily or permanently, or their membership will be cancelled.

New member registrations will resume tomorrow!!

Thank you all once again for your understanding and your cooperation!!

lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2006, 09:08:27 AM »

Thank you, Pamela! I've missed that feature. 

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
gummagj
Claynewbie

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2006, 09:37:22 AM »

Thanks Michael, Pamela and all the moderators who take such good care of this site.  Fortunately, I did not receive this last posting.  Per your advice the last time, I did turn off the email option.  Your hard work is truly appreciated.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx