gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:53:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 168
Total: 168

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Critical Mass 15 :: Clay Discussion  (Read 237227 times)
caramel131
« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2006, 07:04:08 AM »

KSChristian4Clay, I'm lost.  When did Angie fix Clay's pants and why?  I had not been able to download at home until yesterday and am playing catch up.
ILClaymate
« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2006, 07:04:56 AM »

FYI ~ The PM feature has been disabled temporarily so hopefully this will stop the message from spreading further.  If you opened this up through email, you should run your virus scans to make sure your computer is clear.

Sorry ya'll!    Trolls suck.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2006, 07:06:37 AM »

KSChristian4Clay, I'm lost.  When did Angie fix Clay's pants and why?  I had not been able to download at home until yesterday and am playing catch up.

There's no download of that available yet. She fixed them after Invisible, because they nearly fell down. Kimmel's people are supposed to be working on all the videos of the songs Clay sang at Kimmel last month.

I don't know if that PM from the troll would mess with your e-mail, but I'd run a virus scan if you can.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2006, 07:09:29 AM »

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO MISSED- THIS SCREAMS FOR A REPOST.

YEAH, BABY

WOOF!!

I'M YOURS!!

LAWD JESUSSSS

YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME

COME OVER HERE, HONEY

PLEASE DONT POST AT OFC.

Marilyn!  Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Did I say thank you????   Thud!

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #104 on: October 12, 2006, 07:17:29 AM »

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2006, 07:45:15 AM »

NOW, THIS IS JUST SPECULATION.......BUT I FOUND THIS AND THE DESCRIPTION SEEMS TO FIT OMC- WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK??

Saw this at the CB posted by Debya and thought it put an interesting twist on things regarding BF's appearance on DOOL.

OMG! I had completely forgotten about reading this in this week's TV Guide (OCT, 9-15)! Page 78.

"Days: Bad Girl Bags a Virgin Days of Out Lives scribe Hogan Sheffer says he's about to launch a "tragic love story" with Chelsea, the (troubled) teen played by Rachel Melvin. The character-currently doing community service for manslaughter-will catch the eye of a new guy in town named Nick Fallon. He's a handsome but nerdy genetist who is socially inept and a self-confessed virgin. "Nick has never met anyome as obnoious and insulting as Chelsea, and he just can't get enough of her,: says Sheffer. ""He'll try to make an honest woman out of her, but, ultimately, she'll drag him into the mire." Nick (still uncast at press time) hits Salem November 7."

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2006, 07:54:36 AM »

I THINK THAT IS WISHFUL THINKING, MARILYN.  THAT SOUNDS LIKE A RECURRING ROLE.  BUT I SURE WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT.  LOVE SCENES?  UNLIKELY.  I BET HE WILL JUST SING OR SOMETHING.  MAYBE USE A SONG FROM ATDW AND THAT SONG USED OVER AND OVER AFTERWARD.  I REMEMBER THEY DID THAT WITH A SONG FOR BO AND HOPE FOR YEARS AND YEARS.  NOW, THAT WOULD BE COOL. 

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2006, 08:00:10 AM »

It does sound like Clay there. But I have watched Days since forever and I hate the fact that it is a story line with Chelsea-- if indeed this is it. She is an awful person on the show and I don't care for her at all. She isn't one of the character that you even love to hate, you just hate her. So I personally hope it isn't the story line. Fingers Crossed
But, it does sound like this person will be on for awhile !!! Purple Banana

Thanks Marilyn.

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2006, 08:18:38 AM »

That character sounds interesting but it does seem to be a recurring role. I agree that he will more than likely sing a song from ATDW, maybe at Tuscany (the fancy restaurant in town) for a romantic evening for a couple or maybe several couples, depending on if it is a private party. (Man, I just keep going back to that.  Wink)

And I agree Chrisie, I can't stand Chelsea. She is horrible.

Oh yeah, Marilyn thanks for the pics.  Thud!  Thud!

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2006, 10:43:12 AM »

DID THOSE PEOPLE PIX KILL EVERYONE OFF?   Laughing Wink

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2006, 11:20:14 AM »

I survived, but my internet went down here at work. Finally working again.   hypnotic

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2006, 11:24:20 AM »

Wonder what Tyra's going to be about.  Paranoid
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #112 on: October 12, 2006, 11:35:47 AM »

IN REF TO DOOL, THAT CHARACTER WILL PROBABLY NOT BE PLAYED BY CLAY. I WAS JUST STRUCK BY HOW CLOSELY THE DESCRIPTION FITTED HIM (TO MY KNOWLEDGE)

AND ANYWAY, HE COULD TAPE ALL THE SHOWS IN OCTOBER (NOTHING ON THE CALENDAR AS FAR AS WE KNOW) AND NOVEMBER AND BE FREE TO DO THE CONCERTS IN DEC.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......................... bigsmile bigsmile

ETA- IF HE NEEDS TO PRACTISE KISSING FOR THE LOVE SCENES, MY LIPS ARE AVAILABLE 24/7............
JUST SAYIN'

lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2006, 12:05:13 PM »

Marilyn, I think we'd all make our lips available.  Heck, I'd even quit my job to be available 24/7!   bigsmile

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
ILClaymate
« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2006, 12:15:16 PM »

As much as it would be nice to watch Clay everyday :grin I don't think this will be played by him either.  The quote at the OFC says 'episode' so I think it will be a one day appearance probably at one of the resturants/night clubs on the show singing. 

Additionally, you'll be able to find Clay appearing in an upcoming episode of Days of Our Lives. Stay tuned for more info.

I think his November will be pretty busy.  So far he has Megan Mellally, Clay and Kelly bigsmile, and the AMA's (and maybe something additional during sweeps).  He will also have to be rehearsing for the Christmas concerts too.

Lorrie ~ are you going to give me a Tyra report tomorrow??    I'm not working so I should be available most of the day....just FYI!
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2006, 12:18:10 PM »

I have a question......does anyone know how to make the most recent Clay pictures (Lawd Jesus and You Know You Want Me) bigger.  I used the little box on the bottom right corner, but I need them bigger than that.  Can any one help?

MICKI  

ILClaymate
« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2006, 12:28:55 PM »

Micki ~ once you click on that little square in the corner that is the original size of the picture.  The only way to make it larger would be to use a photo program and even using that it is going to make it fuzzy when enlarged.  Are you talking about the People photoshoot outtakes?  I haven't seen any hi-res pics of those which are the HUGE/LIFESIZED photos.
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2006, 12:37:01 PM »

Thanks, Angela!  If you happen to see them anywhere, can you email them to me.  I'm working on something and need hugh, hi-res photos, even if it's not these two.

MICKI  

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2006, 12:37:16 PM »

Lifesized Clay? What styles does he come in? Wango Tango? Leather? Suited for Business?

I want as many as I can get.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #119 on: October 12, 2006, 12:40:22 PM »

I want as many as I can get.

Sorry, I'm not taking orders at this time.    I'll let you know when I have more to offer.  :grin
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx