gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:49:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 406
Total: 406

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Critical Mass 15 :: Clay Discussion  (Read 233597 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: October 10, 2006, 08:33:20 PM »

Welcome to Critical Mass number 15.  This thread is for critical analysis as well as general discussion of Clay's music, his career, the media, and other Clay related topics.  Or, occasional mindless drivel, as long as it is mostly about Clay! 

Please include Clay content in your posts. News, articles, links to pictures, opinions or any other pertinent information that encourages conversation is welcome. 

Antagonistic or adversarial comments are not allowed. See above - the idea is to encourage conversation, not kill it. State your opinion then move on; if you don't, recognize that there is a point at which time you will appear to be intentionally disrupting the tone of the forum, and you will be called on it. Please also note that you are free to scroll through posts which do not interest you.

Be objective; consider that other people are different than you and have different opinions. An opinion that differs from your own is not a personal attack. A negative opinion is not a personal attack. Respect that and each other.

All rules and guidelines referenced in the Forum Info section apply here.  This is an all ages thread, so please insure content is appropriate.

In order to keep the tone conversational, please don't post pictures in this thread, post the links instead.

All previous threads will be archived in the "Favorite Threads" forum. Thanks and have fun!

Where did we leave off  scratch  ...... we were on the verge of wallowing knee deep in the angst. Not that there's anything wrong with that. However, we just learned....

Clay has sold over 300,000 copies of A Thousand Different Ways!!!!...
Clay is taping the Megan Mullally Show on Nov 2...
Clay is presenting at the American Music Awards Nov 21...
Clay is featuring exclusive video at the fan club... 
...and for all you soapies, OMG! Clay is going to be on Days of Our Lives!

Carry on!
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 08:41:48 PM »

Marion I have to comment on your last post in the last CM!

How very elquently said.

While I do like Mel I can agree with all that you said.

It's said that alcohol releases your inhibitions and if that's the case shame on Mel and you're right.

He shouldn't be compared with Clay at all!!!!

Clay has been attacked through no fault of his own, while what Mel is going through is because of his own stupidity.

It makes no sense to me at all!

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 08:47:12 PM »

Did you all watch the video at the OFC from Virgin? I managed to avoid being in Part 1!  Laughing

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 08:51:37 PM »

Did you all watch the video at the OFC from Virgin? I managed to avoid being in Part 1!  Laughing

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

NO!

Running there now!!!!!!!

AI Forum Moderator
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2006, 08:53:37 PM »

They were filming around us. The group with the senior sign was right behind us. The people filming told us it was for Clay when we asked who the footage was for.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2006, 08:56:16 PM »

They were filming around us. The group with the senior sign was right behind us. The people filming told us it was for Clay when we asked who the footage was for.

It was really for Jerome.... so you're safe for now! BWAH!

I just watched.  Crap. I think I have something in my eye....

Shut up!

I didn't see you Meesa, but I saw Tessie!

ETA: Also, Without You confirmed as first single.  Veddy interesting.
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2006, 08:57:47 PM »

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It won't play in my windows media player because it's a .mov file. HOW! How do I watch this????

AI Forum Moderator
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2006, 08:58:21 PM »

I saw her too! In two different parts of the clip. We finally met inside when I was taking pictures. It was great to finally meet her. Then I went over to Kimmel a little later and met Lorrie!  Smile

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2006, 08:59:58 PM »

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It won't play in my windows media player because it's a .mov file. HOW! How do I watch this????

Do you not have Quick Time?

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2006, 09:08:38 PM »

Download Quicktime!

I love that they used Broken Wings - it's so pretty.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2006, 09:14:35 PM »

I agree. And I am glad they didn't get me. I had big hair and changed behind a phone booth.  Paranoid

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2006, 09:35:28 PM »

I agree. And I am glad they didn't get me. I had big hair and changed behind a phone booth.  Paranoid

Don't speak so soon little missy. There is a part two coming up! 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2006, 09:37:12 PM »

Don't speak so soon little missy. There is a part two coming up! 

Uh oh.  Paranoid

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2006, 09:44:01 PM »

Wow, I just watched (and saved) the clip on my slow *&(^(% computer!  Loved it!  Nice to see Carol again too.  wave  Tried to find Meesa and Lorrie and the others...guess I'll have to wait for Part II!  bigsmile

Spammy ~ Just for you!  To get that 'thing' out of your eye.... *sniff*

Meesa ~ are you SuperWoman? 

Ok, now to read the rest of CM14 if the internet allows! 

Oh yeah...Clay on DOOL!!  I knew there was a reason I needed to start watching it again! 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2006, 09:56:22 PM »

Meesa ~ are you SuperWoman? 

BWAH! I changed behind it, not in it. But if the cape fits .....

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2006, 10:29:36 PM »

I just checked and Megan Mullally airs at 3-freakin-AM in Raleigh.

sigh

ILClaymate
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2006, 10:57:21 PM »

sigh

First The Insider and now Megan Mullally!  What time is Oprah on....4:00AM???    Does everyone in Raleigh sleep during the day?  Well atleast you will have something purdy to watch while you drink your morning lotsa coffee!!  Maybe I should go check and see when its on here.  Paranoid

ETA:  Pammy its on here at 9am....you are welcome to come watch it here in the cornfield with me!  Smile  Is she syndicated or not?  Its on FOX here.
christiangirl7771
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2006, 11:04:20 PM »

sigh

when i tried to check it said there were no stations found in my area. i know i have seen it on my guide. maybe its because we have digital cable, and we get channels from alot of different areas around here. our guide is messed up again, but when it gets better i'll check and see what time it comes on here.

i just checked to see what time we get Tyra's show, and it said its on a two week delay here. if thats the case and Clay's episode is filmed on the 13th that means it will air on the 27th here, but who knows?
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2006, 04:31:05 AM »

GOOD MORNING.  I HAVE BEEN LOVING THE DISCUSSIONS HERE LATELY.  WE ARE A VERY SMART AND INSIGHTFUL GROUP.

I WILL TRY TO WATCH THE OFC CLIP BUT ALAS, I AM HERE WITH AN OLD MAC.  I WON'T BE HOME UNTIL LATER.  MUCH LATER.

MUST COMMENT.  MARION, YOU ARE SO RIGHT.  MEL CAN APPOLOGIZE ALL HE WANTS.  BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT HE IS A BIGOT.  IT IS LIKE THE KID WHO CALLS A TEACHER A VERY UNPLEASANT NAME (WHICH HAS HAPPENED TO ME MORE TIMES THAN I CAN COUNT OVER 35 YEARS) AND THE PRINCIPAL TELLS HIM/HER TO APOLOGIZE.  YEAH, THAT MAKES THE HURT GO AWAY.  BUT MEL IS AN ADULT AND A VERY INFLUENCIAL ONE.  HE HAS EXPRESSED HIS VIEWS MANY TIMES IN PUBLIC.  SO, THERE IT IS.  APOLIGIZE ALL YOU WANT.  BUT PEOPLE KNOW WHAT HE REALLY THINKS.  I, FOR ONE, WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING HE EVER MAKES AGAIN.  SORRY IF I OFFEND ANYONE.

LOVE THAT CLAY IS GONNA BE ALL OVER.  I STILL WOULD LLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE HIM TO BE ON DWTS.  OR ANYTHING IN PRIMETIME.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2006, 05:31:18 AM »

...and for all you soapies, OMG! Clay is going to be on Days of Our Lives!
With his shirt off?? Drool

Sorry. See, this is how rumors get started. Laughing

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx