gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:06:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 320
Total: 320

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WELCOME NFL FOOTBALL FANS  (Read 61740 times)
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #240 on: August 13, 2009, 10:26:05 PM »

NFL Football resumes with the first preseason game  of the season for the Cowboys.

DALLAS COWBOYS LOSE THEIR FIRST PRESEASON GAME TO THE OAKLAND RAIDERS 31 TO 10   

I had forgotten about this game until I saw Frankie mention it in a post.  I tuned in to see the last of the fourth quarter.  Not a good start for the Cowboys!! (Maybe this was a game to miss!)  Paranoid

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #241 on: August 14, 2009, 03:45:20 PM »

Are you ready for some football???????????????  I am!!!!!

Boy I sure do miss AC not posting around football season.   I haven't decided who is going to be a winning team this  year.  They have changed so many players and coaches I don't know where everyone is anymore.

PRISSY hopefully you will see a different Tony Romo this year, a much better player.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #242 on: August 14, 2009, 04:14:06 PM »

Pepe,

At least Tony Romo won't have Jessica to distract him this year!   I don't think the Cowboys are off to a very good start!  A loss of 31 to 10!!  eek!

AC!

If you are still around, come join us on the Football thread!!

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #243 on: August 21, 2009, 08:34:46 PM »

DALLAS COWBOYS WIN THEIR SECOND PRESEASON GAME OVER THE TENNESSEE TITANS, 30 to 10   

Good plays from some new players including a backup quarterback to Tony Romo.  The Cowboys looked good for most of this game.  After they got the lead, more of the second stringers and new guys were playing while the main players like Romo, Barber, Witten, and Jones sat out the last part of the game.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #244 on: August 29, 2009, 08:47:13 PM »

DALLAS COWBOYS LOSE THEIR THIRD PRESEASON GAME TO THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS 20 TO 13   

I played a wedding, then went out to eat, so when I turned on the game, the Cowboys were tied 13 to 13 with the 49ers with 54 seconds left.  The 49ers scored a touchdown and the Cowboys lost. Cry!

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #245 on: September 13, 2009, 01:11:29 PM »

DALLAS COWBOYS WIN THEIR FOURTH PRESEASON GAME OVER THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS 35 TO 31  

We were in Houston at a Pond Convention and missed this game.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #246 on: September 13, 2009, 01:14:25 PM »

DALLAS COWBOYS WIN THEIR FIRST SEASON GAME OVER THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS 34 TO 21   

This game had a 7 to 6 score in the first quarter with the Cowboys trailing by one point.  Then they managed to keep the lead the rest of the game.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #247 on: September 20, 2009, 09:03:34 PM »

DALLAS COWBOYS LOSE THEIR SECOND SEASON GAME TO THE NEW YORK GIANTS  33 TO 31   

Dallas quarterback, Tony Romo, threw 3 interceptions, which hurt the Cowboys a lot!  Quarterback, Eli Manning, threw more accurate passes than I could keep count of!  The Giants really deserved to win!

This was the first NFL game in the new Cowboys Stadium in Arlington.  Too bad the Cowboys did not play better.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #248 on: September 28, 2009, 08:45:14 PM »

DALLAS COWBOYS WIN THEIR THIRD SEASON GAME OVER THE CAROLINA PANTHERS 21 TO 7   

Cowboys did play better, but still need to improve.  There should have been a wider span between these scores.  Tony Romo had a better game tonight.  There was one interception that added a touchdown to the Cowboys' score.

claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #249 on: September 29, 2009, 10:57:09 AM »

GO BEARS!!!

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #250 on: October 04, 2009, 04:30:53 PM »

DALLAS COWBOYS LOSE THEIR FOURTH SEASON GAME TO THE DENVER BRONCOS 17 TO 10   

Tony Romo just has to get his act together.  So many thrown passes incomplete.  Is he the right choice for quarterback???  Finally, with just a few minutes left, he seemed to rally, but not enough to win this game. 

Both the Cowboys and Broncos Defense teams were outstanding.  Denver's first touchdown was because of a fumble by Tony Romo.  I would say that the Cowboys Defense was on the field much more than the Offense!

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #251 on: October 05, 2009, 04:35:25 AM »

The Saints are still undefeated  Jaw drop! Husband is happy -  he's waited many years for them to have a good season - hope it continues.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #252 on: October 05, 2009, 05:30:59 PM »

wave

Hi Peeps!  I know I am a stranger here, but tonight is so emotional.  I am an avid Packer fan.  I am an avid Brett Favre fan.  YIPES!

In two minutes, the kick-off will be on Monday Night Football . . . . Packers vs. Vikings.    AND Brett will be in a #4 Viking uniform.  I want the Packers to win . . . .  There is so much hype for this game because Brett set every record you can imagine as #4 Packer quarterback . . . . and he retired.   Then he changed his mind twice. 

I wish my husband was still here to watch this game with me.  He was the ultimate Packer fan . . . . . and he would be peeved to see Brett in a Vikings uniform. 

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #253 on: October 05, 2009, 08:32:03 PM »

Barb,

After DWTS, I turned over to the Green Bay/Minnesota Game.  Skip said that Brett Favre is "cleaning up."  I guess the "old guy" is not ready to be put out to pasture yet!!  I do remember how he retired, then changed his mind!!

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #254 on: October 05, 2009, 10:55:38 PM »

PRISSY -   Brett Favre The Vikings beat the Packers . . . OUCH!!  Both teams are in the same division.  Paranoid  Brett had a great game tonight.  He will become a "legend".

ANYHOW  . . . .   I am so glad that I will get a chance to see you again in North Carolina.  It will be wonderful to be with Claymaniac friends once again  . . . and to meet new ones.  Clapping

AND . . . . I have missed Clay so very much.  It will be exciting to see him (from a distance) once again!  bigsmile

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #255 on: October 11, 2009, 02:55:17 PM »

DALLAS COWBOYS WIN THEIR FIFTH SEASON GAME OVER THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS 26 TO 20   

This game ended in a tie, so went into overtime.  20 to 20.   KC had the ball first but had to kick it away to Dallas.  Dallas got a touchdown so won the game.  KC has not won a game yet, so they were "hungry" for a win.  Tony Romo completed a lot more of his passes in this game.  And new players like Choice and Austin stepped up to help the Cowboys win.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #256 on: October 25, 2009, 04:22:18 PM »

DALLAS COWBOYS WIN THEIR SIXTH SEASON GAME OVER THE ATLANTA FALCONS  37 TO 21   

We are in Cedar Rapids and this game was not shown here, but I was able to keep up with the scoring online. 

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #257 on: November 01, 2009, 01:17:22 PM »

DALLAS COWBOYS WIN THEIR SEVENTH SEASON GAME OVER THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS  38 TO 17   

The Cowboys are now 5 and 2 for the Season.  Not too bad!   Before today, 3 teams were 6 and 0 and one was 5 and 1.  So, the Cowboys still have a chance if they do not get on a losing streak! 

Last Wednesday, Oct. 28, my hubby, JoAnn, other friends and I attended a Gala at the new Cowboys Stadium in Arlington.  Besides a silent auction, luncheon and style show, we got to tour the stadium.  Lots of walking!! eek!   I am presently putting these pictures into Photobucket and will post several of them soon! 

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #258 on: November 01, 2009, 04:21:33 PM »

Wednesday, Oct. 28, Skip, JoAnn and I with other friends got to attend a Fund Raiser/Gala Luncheon at the new Cowboys Stadium.  We also got a tour of the stadium, too.

There are more pictures in Member's Corner.  Click on to

COWBOYS NEW STADIUM and scroll up or down.

As this is the NFL thread, I will first post pictures of the stadium itself.

Pictures of the outside of the stadium.

For the tailgaters!!  Laughing

Inside the arena part of the stadium
The artificial grass was not on the floor and different kinds of equipment were out on the floor.  You can see the vast seating areas, the huge screen with two smaller screens on each side of it, and the big opening in the ceiling that can be closed.

After the Gala luncheon/program/style show, we got to take a tour of the stadium.

Long hallway in the lower part of the stadium.  It leads to the locker rooms and even where Jerry Jones parks his car.

Cheerleaders' locker room

Cowboys locker room

Miller Light Club area right on the level of the Field.  This is also the opening where the Cowboys run off onto the field.  And there is an area where the Cowboys have interviews after the game.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #259 on: November 01, 2009, 04:22:47 PM »

This post is more about the Gala at the Cowboys stadium.

Some of the silent auction items.

Table set up and food at the Gala:  Mixed greens salad with Honey balsamic dressing, toasty bread and dinner roll; entree-mashed potatoes with gravy, baked stuffed chicken, steamed vegetables;  dessert-chocolate layer mousse

Beautiful ceilings and light fixtures

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx