gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 03:15:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 126
Total: 126

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: KEEP ATDW ON THE SALES CHART--SHARE YOUR CREATIVE GIFT IDEAS WITH ALL OF US  (Read 4982 times)
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« on: October 07, 2006, 05:03:03 AM »

I AM SURE YOU ALL AGREE THAT IT IS IMPORTANT TO KEEP CLAY'S ATDW  ON TOP OF THE SALES CHARTS .  SO IF YOU HAVE ANY REASONS TO BUY A GIFT, PLEASE  THINK OF BUYING ATDW.

USE YOUR CREATIVITY IN GIVING ATDW, HERE IS AN EXAMPLE;

THIS CAN BE USED FOR ANNIVERSARY, ENGAGEMENT GIFT, OR HOUSEWARMING GIFTS , IN A BASKET WITH  A BOTTLE OF WINE ,2 WINE GLASSES, CHEESE & CRACKERS  & PLACE IN THE MIDDLE A CD OF ATDW.

THEY ALSO MAKE GREAT STOCKING STUFFERS--IT IS NEVER TO EARLY TO START ON YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING  bigsmile.
DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE ANY IDEAS ON GIVING THE GIFT OF CLAY'S,  ATDW IN A CREATIVE IDEA.  PLEASE SHARE .

TAKE CARE,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2006, 05:23:30 AM »

ANGELA,

THANKS FOR STARTING THIS THREAD.  YOU KNOW HOW I AM ABOUT THIS.  I FEEL GUILTY THAT I CANNOT BUY AS MANY AS IN THE PREVIOUS YEARS BUT IF WE ALL BOUGHT ONE MORE JUST FROM THIS SITE ALONG I AM SURE IT WOULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE.  THERE IS DEFINITELY POWER IN NUMBERS.  LET THE CLAYNATION SPEAK.

HUGS
RAINEY
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2006, 06:12:32 AM »

If anyone hears of any organiaztions needing donations of Cds, please post it here! I donated copies of Clay's singles and MOAM in the past to "Best Buddies" - an organization that pairs children with disabilities with friends who do not have disabilities. I would also be interested if we could send CDs to the troops - does anybody know of a program for this?

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2006, 09:26:08 AM »

I WOULD BE WILLING TO DONATE TO BEST BUDDIES OR THE TROOPS. JUST SAY THE WORD AND I WILL SEND THEM WHEREVER THEY NEED TO GO.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2006, 12:06:37 PM »

If anyone hears of any organiaztions needing donations of Cds, please post it here! I donated copies of Clay's singles and MOAM in the past to "Best Buddies" - an organization that pairs children with disabilities with friends who do not have disabilities. I would also be interested if we could send CDs to the troops - does anybody know of a program for this?

FRANKIE, THAT IS A WONDERFUL  IDEA, I JUST PURCHASE 2 MORE ATDW CD'S & I KNOW THEY COULD USE A GOOD HOME WHERE THEY WOULD BE LOVED &  APPRECIATED.  I AM SURE CLAY WOULD BE HAPPY TO KNOW OTHERS WHO DO NOT HAVE THE MEANS TO PURCHASE ONE OF HIS  CD'S  FOR WHAT EVER REASON , WILL BE ABLE TO ENJOY HIS MUSIC.

"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
stargazer
Claymaniac

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2006, 12:07:00 PM »

Well < I still have one more to buy from Itunes. Gave a friend one, my kids would not appreciate a Clay CD, They all think he has a great voice but just don't like his style?? My sis  is a music snob, so that lets her out she only likes classical and somepre classical music?? Dislikes all pop.

I keep trying to decide who I could share with, Best Buddies seem okay,  I don't mean to be a pooper, but if I was in Iraq fighting that war, not knowing when I was going home to my family, I'm not certain I would like these songs, they might add to my depression, "LOVER ALL ALONE" I DON'T WANT TO BE LONELY NO MORE" jUST PONDERING.

What about for Christmas when you pick a family to gift. Or a member of the family. We could buy them now.

What about some group serving the  poverty level population in  rural USA.
 Boys and Girls Clubs of America.
Local Charity  Auctions and raffles.

I'm thinking.

LIKE FINE WINE CLAY IMPROVES WITH AGE
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
cpnina
Clayamateur

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2006, 02:16:49 PM »

I gave a copy to my hair stylist as her tip last Saturday-she has been a fan since  AI2--

Penny
hopelessly devoted to Clay
and hopes she never gets over it!!
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2006, 02:43:28 PM »

I gave a copy to my hair stylist as her tip last Saturday-she has been a fan since  AI2--

THAT IS A GOOD IDEA CPINA --I THINK  I WILL ALSO GIVE ONE TO MY HAIRDRESSER FOR CHRISTMAS WITH SOME CANDY--THIS WAY SHE WILL RECEIVE   2 SWEET THINGS  Wink

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2006, 03:11:12 PM »

I found this website:

http://www.americasupportsyou.mil/americasupportsyou/states.aspx

You can click on your state and find organizations or programs supporting the troops. Many collect items for care packages. It is one way to find a place to donate a CD or two. If I find anything else specifically for CD's I'll post it.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2006, 03:43:16 PM »

I GAVE ONE TO THE NUNS NEXT DOOR..... bigsmile THEY LIKED IT

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
fwong52
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2006, 08:42:18 AM »

My sister, who is a big fan, is getting a copy for her 40th wedding anniversary in November.  Senior centers, nursing homes, and libraries might also be good places for copies.
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2006, 11:38:33 AM »

My hair stylist has never heard of AI. I have one CD ready for her next week. I'm almost positive she will like him and the voice. bigsmile

lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx