gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:16:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 359
Total: 359

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: FYI - TROLLS *Admin Note Please Read*  (Read 17390 times)
v4clay
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2006, 10:20:37 AM »

Thank you so much for this notice, I was a little worried about this website at first until I read your message. Thank you for your prompt attention to this. I reallly appreciate it!! You rock!!!  Clapping
jeann11
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2006, 02:09:29 AM »

I just recieved one of those nasty email/Pms. The member name who sent it is  is Jessicamusician. 
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2006, 02:24:42 AM »

Jean11  I did to from the same person.  I noticed the person was the lastest member

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
comfiecozyclay
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2006, 02:41:43 AM »

I just got one in my email...showed up in my bulk mail...I did not open it because I could tell by the wording in the link it was some spam troll.

clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2006, 02:46:31 AM »

Thanks for letting us know, gang!

I am working on this now. 

FYI to all our members:

There may have been more spamming going on early this morning.  If you receive a PM from Jessicanmusician, do not open it, just delete it.

This member has been banned!

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2006, 03:15:41 AM »

Thanks, Deanna!  I guess I should have come here first.  I just pm'd Pamela.  Thanks for staying on top of this!

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
cpnina
Clayamateur

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2006, 03:26:13 AM »

YUK!!!!

man, that was NASTY!!!!!

thanks for helping us out--

I feel cornered--someone's messed with my ebay account and I shut it down as a precaution, so to have something happen twice in one week gives me the CREEPS!!

Clay, honey, rescue me!! ROFLMAO

Penny
hopelessly devoted to Clay
and hopes she never gets over it!!
grammaof6
SuperFan

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2006, 05:10:23 AM »

I guess I should have come here first.  I just pm'd Pamela.  Thanks for staying on top of this!

Same here - Sorry Pamela, I just sent you a message about this. Since it said URGENT MESSAGE FROM ADMINISTRATOR I didn't think twice about opening it. Guess that shows how naive I am. Pretty shocking for an old lady so early in the morning.
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2006, 05:26:26 AM »

I wasn't fast enough either and opened it too... I deleted it, but now  cannot send out any message from pm.. Also cannot open up my email account..   I tried to contact you, Pamela  thru another troll thread..  What do I do??  CREEPY.....

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2006, 05:37:34 AM »

wave I never gotten any message from this troll that's been banned, thank God No! Does this mean those who got a spam PM from someone can't send or open up their PM's?

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
KimLar
Clayamateur

« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2006, 06:26:34 AM »

Ack I got one two and not even thinking it might be spam opened it. It was not a pretty site especially first thing in the morning! Not sure how to in and delete it, but I will try without going into it again. People really have nothing better to do with their lives I think, but goodness you think they would Keep up the good work on trying to keep these creeps from doing this again. 

Kimlar
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2006, 06:33:03 AM »

I also received this email and wished I had come here first and found out the name of the person posting.  That guy is really in his own little dream world.  How sick!!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2006, 06:34:50 AM »

AC, I tried to respond to a pm from Prissy and it said I could not send a message!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2006, 06:39:31 AM »

Pepe wave You're close to 5,000 posts Smile Anyway, Tiffany was able to send me her summary in a PM and i read it...but that was last night and so i am assuming all of this was taking place in the wee morning hours while i was at work. So it has indeed been put in place for all of us...i will check my e-mail address book and see if i have yours and several others. I know i do...i just don't know it off the top of my head.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2006, 06:49:10 AM »

I also received this email and wished I had come here first and found out the name of the person posting.  That guy is really in his own little dream world.  How sick!!!!

Me too Pepe - talk about morning shock!!!

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
sjlogghe
SuperFan

Clay's Geography Tutor

« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2006, 07:18:00 AM »

I, too, wish I had come here first!!  I thought it was a little weird that a message from the admins would come from someone who's not really an admin - so don't worry Gramma Barb, I was pretty naive too! 

I'm just glad my 2 nephews, who are here in the hotel room with me, were not choosing that moment to lean over my shoulder to see what I was doing.  Phew!!

Faith is the substance of all things hoped for . . .
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2006, 08:33:12 AM »

So sorry everyone.... thank you AGAIN for your understanding.  The IP address of this troll was not listed on the online spam blacklist we use.  But it will be soon, because it has been reported.

We had to disable the PM function for now. If you received the message before the PM function was disabled, I hope you deleted it. 

The IP addresses of both troll posters have been reported to the abuse department of their Internet providers.

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2006, 08:37:17 AM »

Thanks, Pamela, for all the hard work...and the rest of the moderators and administrators!!! We all can post to one another on the site or send e-mails until the PM section is put back in place.

wave

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
clayfan34
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2006, 09:24:43 AM »

I was just wondering if someone could give me a little help? Unfortulatley(SP) I opened the email(didn't click on the links), but did open the email. Stupid me thought it was an updated from the last one. Now my computer is really acting up. The right mouse button won't activate any of the options that it is supposed to and my computer is really slow and just not right!!!!  :bangI am so mad that I didn't check out this site before I opened it up!!!!! I should have known that you guys would have taken care of us as usual!!! Thanks for the help!!!

Carolynn
ILClaymate
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2006, 09:46:33 AM »

Carolynn ~ as a precaution you should delete the message, run your virusscan and then reboot your computer.  Sorry for your trouble!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx