gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:30:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 341
Total: 341

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: FYI - TROLLS *Admin Note Please Read*  (Read 17396 times)
LoveHisJoyfulNoise
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2006, 01:06:27 PM »

So sorry this happened.  Sounds like you have a handle on it though. Clapping
dm91367
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2006, 01:09:23 PM »

Thanks!
clayaddict
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2006, 01:15:07 PM »

Thanks Pamela,
I got one of those emails too, I was shocked.  I hope there is a way to stop these people.
djhorn73
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2006, 01:20:04 PM »

Hi Pamela,
I just wanted to make sure you don't delete me. I come to the board when I can but things are kind of hecktic right now. :) Anyway.... I do still want to be a member of your board. Thanks for protecting everyone! keep up the GREAT work!
Take care!
Julie
ClayHeart
Claymaniac

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2006, 01:24:11 PM »

Thanks for taking such good care of us.  I wish the people who do this kind of trash would get a life!!

Debbie
ClayedInTexas
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2006, 01:31:03 PM »

Thanks so much for getting rid of the troll.  I got the email but something didn't seem right so I didn't open it.  However, I did, unfortunately, open the PM.  YIKES!
Alightkin
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2006, 01:40:51 PM »

Dear Pamela and Michael,

Thanks so much for helping to keep this board clean from trolls!
Please don't delete me! Like so many others, I rarely post;
I'm a full time therapist, and love OMC. I often use Clay's music
at the end of a particularly harrowing or
transcendental session (I work with releasing the effects of trauma, abuse and injury).
Ayleyaell
shyeyewitness
Claynewbie

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2006, 01:53:33 PM »

Well, guess I was a lucky one, as I didn't get anything, probably because my name would be at the bottom of the list. I know I don't post either, but would love to stay. I'm a major lurker, so I read allot, and I think there are a few here that know who I am, and also know I don't talk much, but I do belong to all the major boards.

Thank - you Mods for being so up on things, I'm sure this could have gotten allot uglier had you not been!

hugs, shy ( see a perfect name for me )

BigRedClayFan
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2006, 02:32:58 PM »

i LOVE getting the updates and newletters, but this is probably the first time I've ever posted....well, in a long time anyway!

Good job on keeping this board classy like Clay  Clapping
renegade
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2006, 02:47:44 PM »

Thanks for keeping the board nice!   
Nancysj
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2006, 03:02:45 PM »

Thanks for correcting the mess that somebody up to no good has done.  Claymates are beyond these pranks and we know how to take it...DELETE and go on to better things. wave
ladymaybug
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2006, 03:15:33 PM »

Thanks for taking care of this so fast. You guys are great. I don't really post since I have 2 kids a husband and part time job that take up most of my time but I do try to read up on your site. Keep up the good work!!!
fanclaysia
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2006, 03:20:42 PM »

Thanks for the heads-up  Clapping
BamaClayBelle
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2006, 04:49:07 PM »

Mods, thank you for trying to keep this website clean.  I hope the changes will keep this from happening again. 

This is just a question I have.  Since this "person" has our E-mail addresses now, is there any chance that we will continue to get E-mails from them? 
ClayPigeon
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2006, 05:25:28 PM »

Thank you for the explanation -- I had been warned and strengthened my spam controls.  Phew -- didn't get the nasty thing.
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2006, 06:20:06 PM »

This is just a question I have.  Since this "person" has our E-mail addresses now, is there any chance that we will continue to get E-mails from them? 

The "person" doesn't have your email address - the message was sent as a PM (private message) through the website forum.  If you received an email, it's because your profile was set to provide email notification of private messages.

Members who did not have their profile set to provide email notification only received the message in their PM box.

So, you don't have to worry that anyone has your email address.  Smile

Thanks for asking!

It's great to see everyone *peek* out and say hey! wave

The only members that are being purged are those who have never logged in. So if you lurk, just be sure to log in first and you won't be purged! Thankya!!

well most trolls still not got rid of the troll under the boulder in the BLPT thankfully  lmao lmao
 Huggles Huggles to all the mods

Don't worry Stephen - you and your boulder are safe! Laughing
gma23boys
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2006, 08:06:23 PM »

THanks so much ... I guess cuz I am a newbie and lurk more than anything, I lucked out and didn't get the nastiness!!!  Maybe there IS something to be said for lurking a lot...  Laughing
clayfan34
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2006, 04:13:24 AM »

I don't post as often as I should, but I just wanted to say "Thank You" for taking such good care of us on this site. I have had the pleasure of meeting a couple of the wonderful "claymates" from this site in person and they are such a great group of women and I am so glad that we have such great people taking care of all of us!!! I don't know why the trolls feel they need to come around and mess up someone the fun that other people are having. My thoughts are, "If you don't like the site, don't go to it and don't mess it up for the people who do". JMO!!!!! Huggles Wink
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2006, 07:45:14 PM »

I just want to clarify something - this spam attack had nothing to do with Clay, or Claymaniacs, or any of us.  It was an automated troll program spreading spam about some adult websites.  The same message was sent to over 20,000 Taylor Hicks fans as well. 

Some of my PMs seem to indicate that people think WE had something to do with the message, AND that it had something to do with Clay, and that is absolutely NOT TRUE.

Thank you.
Rayline
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2006, 09:20:44 AM »

I just saw that PM and although I could tell it was spam, I still got curious and opened it.

Puke Jaw drop!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx