gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:46:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 294
Total: 294

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Motor City Red Thong Mafia 17 (Rated R)  (Read 185406 times)
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #1940 on: October 27, 2006, 09:15:27 PM »

I am still sore from soccer last night and then dancing tonight.  I feel like an old woman.

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #1941 on: October 28, 2006, 07:18:39 AM »

Carolyn - You are not OLD!
I'm in agreement with Sharon. It was a moment. Some men are "harmless" and he knows you're married (not that that means anything to some people). Enjoy. Flirtation can be fun as long it doesn't get out of hand.
And I'm glad that Jacob had fun.

Sharon & Mary - Sad about the Tigers. They just didn't play their best. Way too many errors. Hats off to St. Louis.

Kev fell asleep before the end because we were volunteering at his school Halloween's party. He had a great time!
I worked the story-reading room & the cake walk. Amanda helped out with the kids' games & Kev was free to enjoy all the activities.
I just wonder why more people don't volunteer.
Disturbingly, there were those that asked if they could drop off their kids (unsupervised? seriously! Paranoid)
Event may be cancelled next year because of lack of volunteers.

Karen - Great to know that your sister's turned the corner. That's a great FEELING!

Mary - UGH! Had something similar w/ Amanda. Long story and three surgeries later. At least it can be taken care of and the new little one will be properly evaluated! Huggles

Becky - How was the pretend cake? Was it chocolate or marble? And what kind of filling?
Isn't it the best to have the kids' sing Happy Birthday?
And I'm with Sharon - I would have never guessed! You look mah - velous!

Beth -  lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao Made Kev laugh when he was so expecting to be scared!

Barbara - I had the DUMPSTER dream - but it involved JK and OMC, not Dr. Phil!

Meesa - What a PIC!!!! Now that's special.  bigsmile Thud!

Brenda - Glad you got Cristien.  Huggles Huggles Huggles

Marilyn - Any update on the limo?

Well ladies, I'm off for the day - going to Grand Rapids for a dinner to honor hubby's grandma among others. See you sometime tomorrow.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1942 on: October 28, 2006, 07:20:08 AM »

Good morning everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day. Love ya!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1943 on: October 28, 2006, 07:55:00 AM »

Good morning dear ladies!!!! Man that loss still stings can't talk to Al about it yet Paranoid Naughty he's very sad, he loves him some Tigs Wink Halloween party at Dad's place today, and I hope we can get the camera working to take pics, and to get a pic of Woody and "MARILYN" been having issues with it
Woody is going as the King with me as the Jester Laughing Mom as the RED DEVIL which is what I was supposed to wear but Mom wouldn't make a good jester No! my Sis is a butterfly, Al is just wearing his Tiger ball cap poor fella Huggles nice group huh??? lmao

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1944 on: October 28, 2006, 07:57:16 AM »

I am still sore from soccer last night and then dancing tonight.  I feel like an old woman.

Obviously you don't look like an old woman according to your friend bigsmile

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1945 on: October 28, 2006, 07:59:34 AM »

Ann have a wonderful day in GR, Karl's Grandma's B Day??????  Anyone else get snow this morning Paranoid cold

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1946 on: October 28, 2006, 08:04:00 AM »

Just realized we'll be in a new House soon #18 Clapping Clapping Clapping

caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1947 on: October 28, 2006, 08:23:05 AM »

Emily went with my friends to their daughter's elementary school Halloween party since I took their son to the middle school dance.  Apparently, they were also incredibly overstaffed and the parents worked their tails off.  The middle school dance was way OVERSTAFFED.  We had something like 1 parent for every 3 kids. 

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1948 on: October 28, 2006, 08:30:51 AM »

Emily went with my friends to their daughter's elementary school Halloween party since I took their son to the middle school dance.  Apparently, they were also incredibly overstaffed and the parents worked their tails off.  The middle school dance was way OVERSTAFFED.  We had something like 1 parent for every 3 kids. 

Carolyn, why the difference with the schools and how many volunteers do you think??? Ann's kid's party could be cancelled next year due to lack of Naughty

caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1949 on: October 28, 2006, 08:55:17 AM »

I think the dance had a lot of parents because of two reasons:

It was a lot of fun with little work.

Parental worry over adolescent hormones.

Also, when a parent has a kid in the elementary school and in the middle school, he/she will choose the middle school activity because they will be there longer (as expressed by one parent last night).

bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1950 on: October 28, 2006, 08:59:12 AM »

Morning everyone - Fortunately I have Cristien to make up for the Tigers last night.  What a shame -- they did it to themselves.  Choke or what?  Do you think it was too cold for them?  I hope they have another try next year.  Oh, well.

Ann, have a great day in GR.  Your school needs someone like my daughter; she does everything.  She is often so frazzled it's a wonder she doesn't have a stroke but if no one else will do it, she does.   Boy, is she busy.  You would think in a school district with such affluent and educated parents they would recognize how important it is to do your share and be involved, wouldn't you. 

Sharon, Halloween party sounds like fun -- boy, your family never misses any opportunity to party, do they?  You as a jester -- how perfectly insane!  Have a hauntingly good time!

Carolyn, boy when you take a step toward the dark side, you don't mess around.  What kind of dancing were you doing?  Seriously, a little hand kissing is good for the soul - enjoy!

Karen, hope your sister is continuing to recover. 

Meesa, I would still be smiling!

Mary, glad you PC is back up.  I feel so badly for Maddie.  I would honestly threaten a suit anyway.  It wouldn't hurt to make him sweat at least a little.  I have been married to a doctor and my SIL is a doctor, both of whom actually care.  It is beyond me how some of them can take their oath so lightly.  I am glad she is treatable and will be fine.  I'm sure they will get into a routine and hardly notice the therapy that now have to do daily, at least I hope so.

Christiangirl, I guess you deserve to gloat a little - we would be if we were in your place.  Congrats!  I honestly think they deserved to win unfortunately (well, actually it was a gift).

Anyway, got to get a little work done so I can play a little later on.  It is already very late.  The kids wore me down and out last night.  I'm surprised I could keep up as long as I did.  Missed Emily though as she spent the night at her friend's house.  I did have one of Caity's friends most of the evening though -- it was really kind of helpful.  Didn't really have much time to devote to playing with her what with chasing Cristien around (really missed Emily as she usually does that when we are all there - she is going to be an incredible babysitter and mom.  She says she wants to have five kids. That is her minimum but her goal is 14.   Lawd Jesus!)

To work,
Brenda

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1951 on: October 28, 2006, 09:07:17 AM »

PS - reminder that Clay is on Megan Mullally on Thursday.  They will sing a duet .  Her web site --

http://www.meganshow.tv/guestlist.php?day=4

Just went to set my Showstopper to record the show and for Thursday it says that Meat Loaf is performing and Clay is on Friday -- I'm recording both shows just in case.  She's on TBS in my area, not NBC.  Schedules may vary in your area.  Be sure to check carefully to be safe.

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1952 on: October 28, 2006, 09:55:41 AM »

Thanks for the reminder B.!!!!  Megan Mullally and our sweetie in a duet, should be memorable Clapping Clapping

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1953 on: October 28, 2006, 10:34:29 AM »

Off to the Halloween party wave

What a beautiful man Thud! Thud! Thud!

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #1954 on: October 28, 2006, 11:28:53 AM »

Have fun, Sharon, sounds like a lot of fun!!  Pictures, please!!!  Hey, at least as a jester, you'll have more fun than if you'd had to wear this costume --->

OSU game on TV at 3:30, then Halloween Parade downtown (Justin playing in band again) is my itinerary for the day!

Brenda, enjoy Cristien this weekend!  When is trick-or-treat there, are you going to have him for that?  Or maybe he's a bit too young for that!  So, his mom gave you a bit of a hard time in getting him, after all?  Did she give you a lecture first?  Or a list of "do's and don'ts?"

Ann, I'll bet if the game had been a closer contest, Kevin wouldn't have fallen asleep!  Too bad, the Tigers must have gotten in the wrong mindset after losing a couple in a row.

Carolyn,
would that a man would kiss my hand!  I guess I'd rather it be my husband (like THAT'S gonna happen!).  The staring would've been a bit unnerving to me afterwards, though.  How well do you know this man?  I'm a bit paranoid by nature, but I think if I were you, I wouldn't want to be in a situation where you are alone with him!  Paranoid

Hi Meesa, Beth, and any other lurkers!!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1955 on: October 28, 2006, 11:38:40 AM »

Carolyn,
would that a man would kiss my hand!  I guess I'd rather it be my husband (like THAT'S gonna happen!).  The staring would've been a bit unnerving to me afterwards, though.  How well do you know this man?  I'm a bit paranoid by nature, but I think if I were you, I wouldn't want to be in a situation where you are alone with him!  Paranoid

Hi Meesa, Beth, and any other lurkers!!

Nah - It is probably fine.  I don't know him really well, but he has a nice wife and great kids.  I have known him for 4 years through sports activities.  He was probably just being flirtatious and playing.  About watching me, well, that was a little different but I was pretty active and it was watch me or watch a bunch of preteens.  I will take it all as a compliment and move on.  I am pretty sure it is not anything to worry about, especially since we don't see each other that often and it is always with family around.

It may seem minor to some people but I don't get a lot of flirtatious men in my life so I don't always know how to take things.  Thanks for the advice you have given me.  I do feel a little good about it.   bigsmile

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1956 on: October 28, 2006, 11:56:17 AM »

Woody is going as the King with me as the Jester Laughing Mom as the RED DEVIL which is what I was supposed to wear but Mom wouldn't make a good jester No! my Sis is a butterfly, Al is just wearing his Tiger ball cap poor fella Huggles nice group huh??? lmao

Sharon did you have to rent these costumes??  Al too?? lmao

I forgot what you said about your camera acting up.  Hope your sis or Mom brought theirs for backup!

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1957 on: October 28, 2006, 11:59:04 AM »

Carolyn, under the circumstances, sounds like a good idea to just move on, like you are, with a big ole smile on your face!!   Smile

bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1958 on: October 28, 2006, 12:46:18 PM »

Brenda, enjoy Cristien this weekend!  When is trick-or-treat there, are you going to have him for that?  Or maybe he's a bit too young for that!  So, his mom gave you a bit of a hard time in getting him, after all?  Did she give you a lecture first?  Or a list of "do's and don'ts?"

No lectures, no do's and don'ts - After we got there she said we couldn't take him unless Chris would sign an agreement that she could pick him up every Sunday instead of Monday, which he refused to do.  However, when her dad saw me knocking on the neighbors' doors so I could get a witness that we were indeed there and that we were there on time, they changed their minds.  I think they were just going to say that we hadn't shown up at all.   It was somewhat stressful but it seems every meeting with them is stressful and antagonistic, however I can't say we weren't expecting something like that.   Anyway, it worked out -- he is here and is here until Monday.  Get this, if you can believe it - she called while we were on our way home and asked if she could come down and spend the night on Sunday -- do you believe that?  Duh, I don't think so! 

Well, we just had a blackout for about three hours.  I didn't get much work done.  I was just  checking back in before I go back to work again.  Don't expect to get a full day in today.  I just want to go to sleep, to be honest.

Karen, have fun tonight (don't freeze).  Sharon, I know you will have fun at your party.  Catch you all later,

Brenda

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1959 on: October 28, 2006, 01:19:51 PM »

Brenda - I am happy for you. How nice that you got your grandson for the weekend.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx