gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:13:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 404
Total: 404

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sunday Roundtable Discussion: The CD!!  (Read 10055 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: September 23, 2006, 10:46:05 PM »

On the front page, we've posted a new feature article called We Love This Album A Thousand Different Ways! in which your moderating staff here share our favorite two songs from the CD, including bonus tracks of course!  Be sure to check it out, but be warned - it's a long one!

You've probably had time to listen to the CD yourself a few times by now.  So now we'd love to know your favorites as well.  Which song do you hit the repeat button for? And are there any you just have to skip? And....why?!?

How about the bonus tracks - If You Don't Know Me By Now, the KMart bonus, and Lover All Alone, the iTunes bonus.

Do you think these tracks should have been on the CD? We're pretty lucky to get 14 tracks, so remember something would have to go if anything else was added!

Do you like the choice of songs, covers and originals? How about the sound, the production, the arrangements, the orchestration?

And how about the songs that were previewed on the Jukebox tour last year - Just You, Back for More, Tears Run Dry and A Thousand Days.  A Thousand Days made he cut, but the others did not.  Lots of us liked Back for More, but would the song have fit on the final version of the album?

That's a lot of food for thought. So, dig in!

(Don't forget to show support by saving wear and tear on your copy and streaming the audio at AOL Music!)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 06:18:52 AM »

Am I the first one to reply????????  Okay be kind to me and do not throw tomatoes at me!!

My favorite song is "CAN'T LIVE", this song really showcases CLAY's range and power.  Second best for me,  "A THOUSAND DAYS" a very catchy tune.  It is very rare that I like a brand new song until I have heard it several times but this one I liked right away.  I love "BROKEN WINGS", "BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME" and "LONELY NO MORE".  My least favorite (I am ducking right now) is "OPEN ARMS" and "HERE YOU COME AGAIN".  I am sorry but I keep hearing Dolly Parton sing that one.

I would have loved to have had "IF YOU DON"T KNOW ME BY NOW" on the CD and would have sacrificed one of the songs for this one also WAMLAW should have been on the CD.  If CLAY'S people watch the fan sites that should have known fans went crazy when he sang that song.  Oh well the next CD I think they should have the fans submitt songs to pick from and go by the numbers.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 08:30:48 AM »

Pepe - I think that a lot of the songs Clay sang for us during the Juke Box Tour should be on future Cds, but only a couple at a time! WAMLAW - definitely! Hopefully, the next Cd will be almost all original songs.  I'm still sorry that "Back For More" got dropped - I think it could have been classified as a love song. There was another thread about this subject earlier in the week, but I will repeat what I have already written. My favorite song on the Cd is "Lonely No More" - the words to the song - the way Clay uses his voice - everything about the song. And I love knowing that he wrote at least part of the words - he needs to let us hear what other songs he has written! As I said before, I think that almost everyone could relate to "Lonely No More", because I do not know of many people who have not been lonely a time or two in their lives.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2006, 08:54:51 AM »

Of the 14 tracks, I love 10. The other four, while I like, I do find myself passing over them - and that's a lot of songs to be skipping! My favorite is Because You Loved Me. I wore out my Celine CD listening to that song and I wasn't sure I was going to like Clay's version, but I fell in love the first time I heard it. bigsmile Right Here Waiting occupies the #2 spot. I'm not sure what it is about the four I skip - Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word, Everything I Do, Here You Come Again and Everything I Have. With the exception of Everything I Do, those are probably the slowest tracks on the CD, which probably speaks to my love of Clay singing uptempo songs. Everything I Do was another song I was really worried about and, unfortunately, it didn't win me over. Although a lot of people really like it, I'm not a fan of the "celtic" sound.

I'm quite comfortable in saying I wouldn't mind having If You Don't KNow Me By Now replace something on the CD, but I'm not sure it would fit the "theme" of the CD. Same goes for Lover All Alone, even though they are love songs. However, both are outstanding and I'm so glad they were offered as bonus tracks. Lover All Alone is one of those that really hurts you, but in a good way. Makes me think of all those growing pains where I wanted so desperately to be "in love" like those around me, but it was one dead end after another.

For the most part, I like the song choices. Smile I don't know anything about production, arrangement and orchestration, but I can tell a HUGE difference between MOAM and ATDW. I'm not sure of the proper lingo, but the songs don't sound as processed (?) as they did on his first CD.

As far as the other songs previewed on the JBT, TRD and BFM don't fit on the CD. I wouldn't mind hearing them on the next album, though. What snarky fun the first line in BFM would be. lmao I was never a fan of JY, so I don't mind that it didn't make the cut either.

Thanks for the great topic, Pam! Great work on the article as well! 

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2006, 09:41:14 AM »

I ALSO LOVED BFM AND TRD, I AM HOPING THAT THEY WILL MAKE THE NEXT ALBUM

ON ATDW, ABSOLUTELY LOVE Lonely No More. ITS JUST SO GOOD, AND I THINK BECAUSE IT IS AN ORIGINAL I LIKE IT EVEN MORE. I FIND IT GOING THROUGH MY HEAD A LOT. THIS WOULD MAKE A GOOD RADIO SINGLE, IMHO

I ALSO CAN HEAR Everything I Have AS A MOVIE SOUNDTRACK, POSSIBLY A DISNEY MOVIE.

These Open Arms- ITS GOOD, BUT I THINK ITS MY LEAST FAVORITE ORIGINAL

A Thousand Days- I ALWAYS LIKED THIS (ALTHOUGH NOT NECESSARILY THE LYRICS) BUT WHEN I HEARD HIM ROCK IT OUT ON GMA I COULD SEE THIS AS BEING A GOOD RADIO HIT (ESPECIALLY LOVED THE GROWLS!!)

I LOVED Everything I Do BECAUSE I JUST LOVE CELTIC MUSIC, AND CLAYS ETHEREAL VOICE WOUND THROUGHOUT THIS MUSIC. LOVE IT

Broken Wings- SUSY KEPT PUSHING ME TO REALLY LISTEN TO THIS. AND IT HAS ENDED UP AS ONE OF MY TOP FAVORITES- I LOVE THE SPOKEN POEM- BUT I ALSO LOVE CLAYS VOICE IN THIS- ITS DIFFERENT- BUT IT IS HAUNTING.

I REALLY DO LIKE Right Here Waiting, When I See You Smile, Every Time You Go Away- THEY ARE FASTER PACED AND I LOVE HIS INTERPRETATION OF IT. (wow, i sound like an AI judge!!)

I LOVE IWKWLI- THE WAY THEIR VOICES COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER.

AND Because You Loved Me- WHEN THOSE DRUMS KICK IN- WOW- AND I FEEL THAT CLAY IS SINGING TO US AS HIS FANS.

Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word AND Here You Come Again- I DO LIKE CLAYS SOFTER RENDITION OF THESE SONGS- MAKING THEM DIFFERENT FROM THE ORIGINALS AND HIS OWN.

BUT.........Lover All Alone........WHAT CAN I SAY? THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE CD (THEY COULD TAKE OFF These Open Arms) THIS SONG JUST PULLS AT YOU EMOTIONALLY- I WOULD SAY IT SHOULD GO TO RADIO BUT THE STREAMING MASSES WOULD BE A PILE OF MUSH AFTER HEARING IT. THE MELODY CATCHES AT YOU- YOU REMEMBER IT FOR A LONG TIME AFTER. AND THE WORDS ARE SO VERY HAUNTING AND SAD. AND YET I CANT STOP LISTENING TO IT.

I HAVE PURCHASED THE KMART CD FOR If You Don't Know Me By Now BUT I HAVE NOT YET DOWNLOADED IT- EVERYONE SEEMS TO HAVE A PROBLEM AND I AM SKEERED.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
heartaiken
Claynewbie

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2006, 10:08:12 AM »

Okay, I'm a diehard fan, I'm so happy to hear Clay's voice again( besides listening to the old stuff over and over).
As said before, Clay can take a song I would not normally like and make me like it.
I seem to be the only one so far that loves sorry seems to be the hardest word.
I like a thousand days and as others have said I love lonely no more.
I'm going to try and make it to Kmart today .
Can't wait for the tour!
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2006, 10:20:50 AM »

Cry! Cry!   I've not had the pleasure of hearing either bonus track, so can't say on those.

My two faves are "Everything I Have"  tender gentle...sigh   and "These Open Arms"  I think this would be a good radio song.

I anxiously await THE tour!!!!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2006, 10:46:58 AM »

I was late getting my hands on ATDW, so I really did pick my favorites on my first impressions. I warned Pamela that I would probably change my mind after a few more listens. Laughing

Actually, I find I like ALL the songs the more I listen to the new CD.  I like them all for different reasons. I haven't been skipping any yet, which is unusual for me. 

Being an old soul, I was familiar with all the 10 cover songs.  I think this is a HUGE pull for me.  No one else has mentioned this yet, so here goes:

I like the covers because I already knew all the words and I can sing along every time!!!!  bigsmile

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2006, 10:57:16 AM »

I don't dislike the covers - they are all beautiful songs, and, I think, that once Clay sings a song, the original artist loses it forever! (As Neil Sedaka said about "Solitaire - "I've just lost my song!"). I'm sure that everyone familiar with the songs loves Clay's versions, and maybe the covers are new to  some of Clay's youngest fans. I do love this CD.

However, I just made a copy of one of the Juke Box Tour concerts for someone, and as I was making sure that it burned O.K., I was watching the "future" section. I think "Back For More" would have been popular with the younger fans, and I think it would have gotten a lot of radio play.

That said, I'm still happy with what we have been given on this CD - almost everyone is. The number of reviews on Amazon is up to 190, and almost everyone writing a review has given the CD 5 Stars. I have enjoyed reading those reviews so much - every person has a different slant on things, and many bring out points that I never thought about.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2006, 11:18:21 AM »

DRIVING HOME FROM THE CD PARTY
BOCA AND I PLAYED THE CD FOR THE FIRST TIME
I WAS NOT TICKLED AT ALL..
SHE WAS NOT  MESEMERISED EITHER

IT  SOUNDS   THE SAME TO ME...BORING..

I AM OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER SOME
OF THESE SONGS..FROM  YEAR 1AD  lmao

I LIKE 2 ..TRACK 3+10
WITHOUT YOU...I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IS
THESE  TO MY EAR HAVE A BIT OF LIFE TO THEM...
THE DOLLY PARTON SONG SOUNDS  BORING...

I HAVE PLAYED 1000 DAYS ALL YEAR LONG
THIS ONE IS NOT NEW TO ME
MARILYN GAVE ME A CD OF THE BEST JUKEBOX SONGS
I AM DISAPPOINTED THE BONUS TRACKS
ARE NOT ON THE 6CD'S I ALREADY PURCHASED

I  GAVE A CD TO MY COUSIN
SHE DID NOT LIKE IT
TOLD ME IT WAS A DEAD CD ...NO LIFE TO IT

LOVE SONGS DON'T HAVE TO BE SLOW BALLADS
MANY HAVE A CATCHY BEAT...
THIS IS WHAT IS MISSING HERE FOR ME
WELL....NOW WE WAIT FOR NEXT CD..TO BE EVEN BETTER...

AM CURIOUS WHAT KIND OF A TOUR HE WILL HAVE..

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2006, 11:43:00 AM »

Hello everyone. wave

I feel like I've been hiding in a hole all these years because most of these songs seems original to me. I should explore other artist often. bigsmile The only song that I'm familiar with in this CD is Celine Dion's Because you loved me.

The first time i listened to it, I feel in love with "Everytime you go away." But the more I listened, the more I realized  that  I actually love them all. Of course I  have a favorate but all in all, I love tha whole CD. Thanks Clay!!

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
Tessie
Claymaniac

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2006, 11:54:32 AM »

What a great topic.  I have loved reading all of the responses. 

I love the CD.  I have not had time to listen more than a dozen times, but here are first impressions
from me.

I will begin with what I don't like.  The only song I really don't like is Everything I Do.  It has nothing to do with the way Clay sings it.  I just don't like the song.  I skip it every time.

Now....my absolute favorite is Sorry.  It grabbed me the first time I heard it on the snippets and the whole version just blows me away.  I hope that someday I will get to hear Clay sing it live.

I love Right Here Waiting, Lonely No More, Without You, Because You Love Me, I Want to Know What Love Is, These Open Arms (which I love more and more each time I hear it), and Broken Wings (which I also love more and more each time I hear it).

I like Every Time You Go Away, When I See You Smile, A Thousand Days, Here You Come Again, and Everything I Have and will probably grow to like them more and more with more listens.

I have downloaded Lover All Alone.  I was not as excited about it as many fans are, but it is growing on me.  Clay sounds beautiful and as the words become more familiar to me, I am sure it is one that I will want to listen to often.

I do not have the KMart song nor have I heard it.

I am sorry to see so many people disappointed, but I am not.  Would I like to see Clay stretch and grow with new original materal...sure, but there is time and I'm sure he will.  For now, for me, I was ready to hear his voice again, and I am happy.
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2006, 12:19:38 PM »

HAVEN'T READ WHAT THE MODS THINK YET.  I'LL GET TO THAT.

I LOVE LONELY ALL ALONE THE BEST OF ALL.  IT IS JUST GORGEOUS.  I TALKED ABOUT THAT A COUPLE OF TIMES ALREADY.

MY FAVORITES ARE BROKEN WINGS, EVERYTHING I HAVE, BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME, AND HERE YOU COME AGAIN.  THE ONLY SONG I DO NOT LIKE IS RIGHT HERE WAITING.  EVERYTHING I DO IS NOT A FAVORITE EXCEPT FOR THE CELTIC FLAVOR.

THE BONUS TRACK FROM KMART IS HOT.  SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE CD AS SHOULD WAMLAW.  DEFINITELY SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE CD.  THAT WAS A HUGE MISTAKE.

THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SOME MORE UPBEAT THINGS ON THE CD.  CLAY CAN SING AND SELL ANYTHING.  I LOVE THE CD, BUT THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN UP TEMPO SONGS.  I AM SURE THERE WILL BE ON THE TOUR.

WE ALL WANTED A CD OF ORIGINALS.  WE ALL KNOW CLAY LOST THAT BATTLE.  SO WHAT?  THERE ARE LOTS OF CD'S IN HIS FUTURE AND I KNOW WE WILL GET WHAT WE WANT.  THE CRITICS MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GET PAST THE COVERS THING, BUT I CAN.  I KNOW THE SONGS, BUT NOT WELL, SO THEY ARE KIND OF NEW TO ME.  CLAY SOUNDS WONDERFUL.

THE PRODUCTION IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN MOAM.  HIS VOICE IS HIGHLIGHTED MORE.  I COULD DO WITH A LITTLE LESS ORCHESTRATION ON SOME SONGS, BUT EVEN IN CONCERT, I THINK FELIX COULD BANG ON THOSE DRUMS A LITTLE LOWER.   bigsmile 

CLAY IS SINGING TO ME AND MAKING ME FEEL SO GOOD.  THAT IS ENOUGH FOR ME.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2006, 12:29:09 PM »

GREAT TOPIC PAMELA... Clapping

I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT MY FAVORITES SONGS ARE THE DOWNLOADS THAT ARE NOT ON THE ALBUM.

"LOVER ALL ALONE" TRULY DESERVES TO BE ON THIS ALBUM...IT'S HAUNTINGLY BEAUTIFUL, YOU CAN FEEL THE ACHE IN HIS HEART WHEN HE SINGS...AND LET'S FACE IT, SOMETIMES LOVE IS A BUNCH OF PRICKY THORNS...AND LOVE CAN BE UNREQUAINTED..  Thud!

"IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME BY NOW" IS ALL SO SEXY! IT KIND OF UNNERVES ME, BUT IN A GOOD WAY... Wink

NOW, I WILL TELL YOU THAT I DO LIKE THE ALBUM, I JUST WISH THERE WAS MORE ORIGINAL SONGS... I TRULLY LOVE "EVERYTHING I HAVE AND LONELY NO MORE"

OUT OF THE COVERS,  MY FAVORITES ARE HERE YOU COME AGAIN AND BROKEN WINGS!  Thud!

PLUS, I DID HAVE MY HUBBY MR. PHILLY LISTEN TO IT... FOR MALE'S PROSPECTIVE...HE LIKED "HERE COME AGAIN" AND HE WAS SHOCK SINCE HE CAN'T STAND DOLLY PARTON. HE LIKED HOW CLAY SLOWED IT DOWN.  BELIEVE IT OR NOT, HIS FAVORITE SONG TO IS "LOVER ALL ALONE" TOO!

PERHAPS, THEY WILL RE-ISSUE THE CD WITH "LOVER ALL ALONE" AS THE BONUS TRACK!  bigsmile

LOVE YA

PHILLY

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2006, 01:20:53 PM »

I love all the songs on the CD and listened to it every night before I go to bed. I actually couldn't wait to hear before you brought it so I listened to it on the internet a lot before it was out Tuesday.

My favorite song is Lonely No More. I play it more then anything. I turn it up and sing it loud. You can relate to the song. Clay sings it beautifully.

I really like how Clay made all the covers into his own and we all know he can sing covers better then anyone else. They sound fresh and new. I also like the arrangements to them.

My favorite cover song is Because You Love Me, Here You Come Again, When I see You Smile, Open Arms and Broken Wings.

Starting to love Everything I Have too.

I love how Right Here Waiting is up-tempo.

Broken Wings and the poem in the background is beautiful.

Here You Come Again is sexy.

I like the background music on Everything I do, I do It For You.

I love how all the songs showcases more of Clay's voice. I like this album better then MOAM.

I agree that I wish some songs from the JBT could had been on there and want to hear all the songs he recorded that had been cut from the CD. I know one of the songs is Glory of Love that could had been on it. I would love to hear Clay sing it.

Love 1000 Days since the JBT and glad it made it on the CD.

Maybe there could be some of those songs that could be on his next CD. We can only hope.

I wish I could hear the bonus tracks but haven't heard them. Maybe he can sing them on tour.  Smile

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2006, 03:00:57 PM »

Great discussion topic !  Clapping

The only song I have not heard yet is the K-Mart extra - If You Don't Know Me By Now . . . but I want it.

Favorites Immediately Category:  Without You, Lonely No More, A Thousand Days, Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word & Everything I Have.

Grew On Me Very Quickly Category:   Broken Wings, Here You Come Again, I Want to Know What Love Is.

Out of the Ball Park Category:
  Lover All Alone!  Heard everyone's description of how much they loved it   . . . . but then I downloaded it and heard it ~ over and over.  That song has something so uniquely heart breaking.  The lyrics and the melody are outstanding.  I have never heard this level of emotion in Clay's voice! 

This song HAS to get to the general public somehow!  I must "see" Clay sing this one!  Since the first moment that I heard it, I have wondered how/why the decision was made not to include it on ATDW.  Paranoid

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
LOVE CLAY
Claymation

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2006, 04:33:07 PM »

I love Clay no matter what he sings , however in my opinion, Clay needed BRASS INSTRUMENTS  in his CD.
Clara
SuperFan

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2006, 05:52:57 PM »

Can this Argentine fan, who has not been posting for quite a while but is a devoted lurker, give her humble opinion?

Do I hear a "yes"?

Thank you.

Let me explain that I'm no expert. I just like music or I don't. It touches my soul or it leaves me indifferent.

My absolute favorites from the start: Without You, A Thousand Days, Everything I Have and If You Don't Know Me By Now. (Why isn't this song in the CD?!?!?!?!?! Clive Davis... you've failed me!)

I loved the song but was a bit disappointed in the rendition: Here You Come Again.
(Let me explain: I had downloaded Maureen McGovern's version and it blew me away. I expected something more... more... dramatized, I guess. Kind of I Survived You, live.)

I just heard (twice on live365.com) and absolutely ADORED: Lover All Alone.

I didn't like the song but really liked Clay's rendition: Right Here Waiting.

I don't like the song and it breaks my heart because I love Jon Bon Jovi: These Open Arms.

I enjoyed all the other songs, but the fact that I've heard most of them sooooo often (my favorite radio station plays them very often) takes some of the excitement out of them. Anyway, I love listening to Clay singing them.

Even though I think the CD is very good, I believe that Clay live is so much better than  recorded Clay. I'm sooooo looking forward to clack, my sole provider of live Clay. (I can't thank enough all the wonderful fans that uploaded Clay's TV appearances.)

I hope real life will allow me to come back more often.

Hugs, hugs, hugs,

Clara

P.S. In case you're wondering how I got the CD... I haven't yet. I've just been listening to it on line. A friend is buying one for me next month when he goes to the USA. I'm still hoping (against hope???) for Clay's CDs to come to Latin America. Life is hard for alien fans...
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2006, 06:40:32 PM »

I just heard (twice on live365.com) and absolutely ADORED: Lover All Alone.

WHERE IS LIVE365.COM? I DIDNT THINK CLAY'S BONUS TRACK WAS ON ANYTHING BUT THE SPECIAL ITUNES DOWNLOAD.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Clara
SuperFan

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2006, 06:50:25 PM »

Hi, Marilyn!!

www.live365.com/stations/kenndawg316

It seems they're playing Clay all day. Songs from every CD and demos.

Enjoy!!!
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx