gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:51:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 414
Total: 414

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ATDW LISTENING PARTY - JOIN US HERE!!!  (Read 24595 times)
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #180 on: September 19, 2006, 08:53:58 PM »

Hi ATDW Peeps !  wave

I couldn't join in the party tonight, because I don't have the CD yet!   

My Amazon order didn't get here yet, either!  Paranoid

I will FINALLY be getting ATDW tomorrow!   No music stores in my little corner of the world!  I will travel to Green Bay and meet grammaBarb for lunch and buy ATDW !  Clapping

So, after I play my CD tomorrow, I will come back and read this thread and see which songs everybody loved  . .  and why!  Smile

I have NOT listened to Everything I Have or These Open Arms.  I wanted to "save myself" until I actually have that CD in my hands.  I will bring a sharp tool with me so I can get the CD open and into my CD player for the drive home!

Clay was great on GMA this morning!  The GMA gang always treat Clay and his "Claymates" with good-natured respect!  Diane and Robin are certainly honorary members ! Wink

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #181 on: September 20, 2006, 12:06:11 PM »

Hello Wisconsinmaniac. wave

I received my CD from Amazon a couple of days ago but had to return one for it was defective. I'm supposed to get the replacement by September 22. I hope the ones I gave away are free from any defect. Wink

Everything I have and These open arms are great. The first time I listen to Everything I have, I thought it was very slow. But it caught my attention the second time around. I love it now. I love These open arms from the very first time I listen to it at Clear Channel.

Well enjoy your new CD.

Take care,

lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx