gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:19:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 428
Total: 428

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Poll
Question: Based on the ClearChannel SneakPeeks, which ATDW song is your favorite so far?  And tell us why.  (Voting closed: September 19, 2006, 12:24:14 PM)
Right Here Waiting - 1 (4.3%)
Lonely No More - 4 (17.4%)
Without You - 4 (17.4%)
Everytime You Go Away - 0 (0%)
Sorry Seems To Be the Only Word - 0 (0%)
When I See You Smile - 2 (8.7%)
A Thousand Days - 2 (8.7%)
Everything I Do (I Do it For You) - 1 (4.3%)
Because You Loved Me - 2 (8.7%)
I Want To Know What Love Is - 0 (0%)
These Open Arms - 2 (8.7%)
Here You Come Again - 0 (0%)
Everything I Have - 3 (13%)
Broken Wings - 2 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Poll: What's your favorite ATDW song so far?  (Read 6820 times)
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« on: September 16, 2006, 12:24:14 PM »

So ... Have you listened to them?  Or have you been one of the few with enough self-restraint to wait for the 19th?  Or do you fall somewhere in the middle and have listened to snippets or just a song or two?

Fess up.  LOL  I'm willing to bet that most of us have been on ClearChannel like stalkers the last couple of days!  I know I have!   Yes!

So what's your favorite so far?  And why?  Was it the song you expected to be your favorite, or were you surprised like me?

Well ... don't make me wait.  Spill it, y'all!!!!

Tell me yours, and then I'll tell ya mine!  Anybody wanna take a guess at which song has LadyC mesmerized?   I'm listening...  Popcorn!

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

ILClaymate
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 12:35:55 PM »

wave Hey Kris!  Well I am trying not to listen but it is getting harder the closer we get to the 19th!!  I did break down and listen to the song I've been dying to hear since I first saw the track list.  It is When I See You Smile!  I absolutely loved it!  And I can't wait to hear him sing this in concert and see him smile too while he's singing!  He will have alot of fun with this song and I just love fun Clay.  bigsmile

So thats my vote.  I'm anxious to hear what your fav is!  Great poll, Kris!

ETA:  You can still listen to the full ATDW on CLEARCHANNELMUSIC.COM MUSIC ON DEMAND! ~ its no longer a sneak peek!!
irule
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 01:52:09 PM »

My favorite song from A Thousand Different Ways is A Thousand Days because I just think it's Clay's best song since Invisible!!!!!
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 03:04:01 PM »

I love them all but after listening to the whole CD over and over, bigsmile I begun to notice and love Everytime You Go Away. Clay sounds different here. His voice is more deeper, sexier. bigsmile That all I have to say for now. Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!!

Great poll Kris.

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 06:10:26 PM »

All the songs are my favorire but am finding myself listening to Lonely No More most of all. It's beautiful and Clay sings it with such passion. You can relate to the words of the song.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
clayunixity
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 07:34:56 PM »

I've only heard six songs so far.... Laughing I'm keeping Right Here Waiting, Lonely No More, Everytime You Go Away, Everything I Do (I Do it For You), I Want To Know What Love Is, These Open Arms, Here You Come Again and Broken Wings for the album. So far I think it's a very close call between "When I See You Smile" and "Everything I Have". Going for the latter just because I love the lyrics more.  ROFLMAO

I really love the falsettos in "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word" too.
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2006, 08:04:43 PM »

Well, I voted for Without You, not just 'cause I absolutely love it, but because it's the only one I've heard so far, and that was on Leno last night!  shocking And it's not because I have the will power not to listen either...I can't get the songs to play on my computer!  So I'm forced to wait until I get the CD, but at least when I sit down to listen to it, I can just enjoy hearing it for the first time!  Super Happy!!!

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
kjmandy
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2006, 08:19:45 PM »

I love each of the songs, but my absolute favorite would have to be A Thousand Days because the words have such a strong meaning behind them for me.  Great poll.
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2006, 05:38:21 AM »

Great poll idea, Kris!

I chose Because You Loved Me. It's my favorite song and Clay singing it is even better! But, Right Here Waiting, Broken Wings and Lonely No More are right up there as well.

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
paclayfan
Claymaniac

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2006, 06:39:31 AM »

I chose "Everything I Do"  because it was such a surprise and the music is really nice. I don't even like the original at all.

My second choice is "Lonely No More"

I had my 18 year old son listen. He really liked "Every time You Go Away", "Because You Loved Me",
and "When I See You Smile", but hated "Broken Wings". He was really interested in hearing the covers and  didn't comment on the originals.  He is not a big fan, but does have a couple Clay songs on his ipod.
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2006, 11:36:24 AM »

Great poll idea, Kris!   Clapping

I have to say that it was very hard for me to make a decision.  I chose "Because You Loved Me" because it is the one that immediately stuck out to me when I listened the first time.  With that said though, "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word", "Everything I Have", and "Right Here Waiting" are also very high on my list!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
fantasys about clay
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2006, 12:24:17 PM »

hey they songs sound great but i don't know which ones are the covers and the new ones.. i know some not all so if u can tell that would be great!

love ya guys!

andrea aiken
Ms. Hip Shake
SuperFan

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2006, 02:58:21 PM »

Lonely No More.     

If this cut made it to radio as a single and I did not have a clue ( ) who Clay was, I would purchase the CD based on that song alone.  I am attracted like a moth to a flame.  I know all the words already, and it is playing in my head all the time.  I have only listened to: Lonely No More, Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word, Broken Wings, and Without You. I am in love with ALL of them.  I am saving the rest for Tuesday.  For now....I will satisfy myself with Lonely No More.  Love it.  Thud!

Peace out, fandom.  Thanks for the memories.  Goodbye.
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2006, 07:54:28 PM »

I love all of the covers, but I think my favorite song on the Cd is "Lonely No More", because I know that Clay wrote part of the song. I think everyone has gone through a period of loneliness in their life (if you haven't, you are very lucky!). I think that song will speak to a lot of people.  I am happy, since there are only 4 new songs, that they are all good songs.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
paclayfan
Claymaniac

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2006, 03:06:20 AM »

Andrea,
The ones that are new are A Thousand Days, Lonely No More, Everything I Have, and These Open Arms.

Deanna
fantasys about clay
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2006, 09:14:48 AM »

Thank You very much Deena! Huggles
jeann11
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2006, 10:42:40 AM »

LOVE Lonely No More!  Purple Banana
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx