gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:29:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 267
Total: 267

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 [88] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DANCING WITH THE STARS  (Read 267169 times)
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1740 on: March 10, 2010, 10:24:31 AM »

DWTS MEN AND THEIR PARTNERS:

JAKE & CHELSIE

EVAN & ANNA

CHAD & CHERYL

AIDEN & EDYTA

BUZZ & ASHLY

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1741 on: March 10, 2010, 10:27:03 AM »

DWTS LADIES AND THEIR PARTNERS:

PAMELA & DAMIAN

NIECY & LOUIS

KATE & TONY

ERIN & MAKS

SHANNON & MARK

NICOLE & DEREK

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1742 on: March 10, 2010, 12:06:42 PM »

Great pics, thanks Prissy
Maks has LARGE hands doesn't he Wink

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1743 on: March 12, 2010, 07:58:20 PM »

Entertainment Tonight continues to feature this year's dancers - Maks and partner were on yesterday, Derek and partner today. Only 10 days until the new season  Purple Banana

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1744 on: March 12, 2010, 09:30:41 PM »

Frankie,
I have ET set to record on the TiVo, and sometimes just fast forward through it to see the "stars" I want.  I did see Maks and Erin yesterday;  also Derek and Nicole this evening.  Nicole sounded a little like Tenley from THE BACHELOR when she was singing opera!  Laughing

Sharon,
I'm so glad to have Maks on DWTS, big hands, pointing feet and all!!
  Thud!

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #1745 on: March 14, 2010, 06:07:24 AM »

Maks has LARGE hands doesn't he Wink

bigsmile

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1746 on: March 14, 2010, 06:13:41 AM »

Thanks for the pictures, Prissy!
Looking forward to this season!  Glad Tony, Maks and Derek are back.  I know Derek also has a band, so I wasn't sure he'd be back.

Damian looks afraid... Paranoid hypnotic Laughing

I've got to admit, Pamela has kept in shape, she's 42 now.
Kate also, can't believe she looks that good after having all of those kids!

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1747 on: March 14, 2010, 01:45:42 PM »

Karen,

I don't know if you ever watched any of the JON AND KATE PLUS 8 shows, but in one episode, we see that Kate has a tummy tuck.  A plastic surgeon's wife was a fan of their show and saw Kate show her stretched out tummy on one of the episodes.   The woman persuaded her plastic surgeon husband to operate on Kate (free of charge, as far as we know).   

When Kate's husband Jon had his meltdown and decided he wanted a divorce, the daughter of the plastic surgeon and his wife was one of his girlfriends!  eek!

I know!  Probably too much information!  Laughing

Damian looks afraid of Pamela?!   I think he may have a reason!!   lmao

Sharon,
It may be too late for this weekend, but ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT has an hour long weekend show that has lots of the news bits from the shows that week.   It automatically taped on Saturday, and as I fast forwarded through it, they showed the segments with the DWTS couples featured this week.  I believe it included Derek and Nicole,  Maks and Erin,  Niecy and Louis,  Evan and Anna,  Chad and Cheryl, and Kate and Tony.  I am guessing that each day next week they will feature a different couple!   bigsmile
Erin seems smitten with Maks!  She kept hugging him and ET showed "sparks" flying between them!!   But who wouldn't be smitten with Maks!!
  Thud! faint

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1748 on: March 14, 2010, 03:11:42 PM »

Never "too much information," Prissy!!!  Laughing
I've seen some of those shows where they do surgical tummy tucks (my husband watches those all the time, he's obsessed Paranoid).  And although they do help a lot, these people still usually look plump and still have their cellulite.  We'll see; those costumes don't hide much!!

It doesn't surprise me that Jon did that, I have very little respect for the guy.  Having never watched the show, I've only seen the "not nice" version of Jon.  Don't like him.  Now he's unhappy Kate is moving on to DWTS and getting more attention than he is.  Fortunately, he can't block that one!  He is making a stink about her spending time on the show, away from the kids tho.   icon_eek Do not like him.

Hey, anyone else think that Aiden dude is HOT???  I may have to start watching soaps again!! Laughing

Brooke Burke - always liked her, ever since she was in the audience at American Idol when Clay sang "Unchained Melody!"  Remember Ryan pointing her out, she was patting her heart, like she was "In Love!!"  I think she'll be great as a replacement on the show.  (I like her better than Melissa Rycroft)

Prissy, is Erin single???  Could be fun to watch her and Maks interact, if so!  Hope she has a strong work ethic!  Paranoid

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1749 on: March 15, 2010, 04:55:49 AM »

I was gonna say it looks like Damian and Pamela have been pumping iron together Laughing look at the triceps on both~~~YIKES icon_eek
Did anyone hear that Julianne and Chuck broke up???  Funny I never thought they had much chemistry dancing together, certainly not like she and Mr. Ohno Thud! Flame
Karen, I want Aiden to be hot, Edyta deserves to be going right to the very end Clapping with Maks of course Wink that's who I want in the finals bigsmile

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 [88] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx